Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survival of the fittest  (Read 764 times)
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

Only those at the top will stay. We need to at least minimize the coins and invest on which is only worth it. A lot of money are being wasted on shitcoins and include those scams ICO's as well. It will be us whose going to decide which coins will stay. Everyone coins should up their game to keep up or else they will be left behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
namhoc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

For me, I found the best ICO for 2018 that it’s called Marinecoin. This ICO distributes coins through proof of promotion camping. Marinecoin is time tested blockchain since 2013, dev-less, and self sustaining. Was pre-minded 97% and will be distributed 98% to anyone who wants to get this coin. Also, in near feature will be released Jarvis AI, artificial intelligence that will maintain network and transaction speed to a high level. I will recommend participating in this ICO and hold coins for a long time. Details you can find here marine co.in
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

if your prediction happens 2020 as you have explained, I think it can happen, but I may add if it happens then there will be global rules, anyone who produces ico?
My prediction for the future, I am simple about the future of the margin on altocoin ato ico where some ico gathered to make a new ico like a bank to be liquidated
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

With the face pace of the space and the rate things change, it is possile the ethereum you make mentioned won't be there come 2020, the major usecase of Ethereum is for fund raising and if the scaling issue is not resolved I thing some of these competing platform will start to share its network effect
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

With the face pace of the space and the rate things change, it is possile the ethereum you make mentioned won't be there come 2020, the major usecase of Ethereum is for fund raising and if the scaling issue is not resolved I thing some of these competing platform will start to share its network effect

I think you are right that Ethereum is being used as form of investment in a ICO, but it doesn't mean that it's the major use case. Ethereum has smart contracts, that's why most ICO takes advantage of this technology.

But this can also be used by banks and other industries as well. Yeah, I have to agree with you though with the scaling issues behind it, what with Vitalik and the rest of the Ethereum developers being active behind the scene, I'm sure that it will not fall behind just like what we witness in Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

This is also my feeling about the crypto market for alts. In 2017, everyone almost, who bought any alts, will see a lot of profit now. And this will drive even more new money into alts this year, we can see there is no loss of people investing into new ICOs. What is it now, 5 tokens and ICOs launched every day? Probably more. So this will cause 2018 to also be the same, but then by 2019, the cracks will start to appear. The market will be exhausted from thousands of tokens with no value other than speculation and trading. Then people get tired of projects that do not deliver. And then 2020, these failures will cause massive sell offs with only people wanting to hold the big, proven coins. Then we will see even ICOs start to fail.
When I started to trade, I was frightened by the number of tokens. Now they are much more. This not normal.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

It is enough to research coins and tokens in coinmarketcap to understand that most of them will go into oblivion. But while this is a free market, new alts will appear, which will then die. It not depends this is scam or not.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

The time for this is still far and we are to keep eyes on those coins price in other to see if actually there can survive the governments attack on the cryptocurrencies market. We have tried to study the price behavior over time and that will help resolve the issues of fake and scam projects that are going to fadeout.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

Scam projects will not fade out. This will not be so much, and these will become more sophisticated. Well, if investors themselves become smarter without any regulation.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

I think at the end of 2020 only the fittest coins will survive the cryptocurrency market. By fit, I mean the most use cases such as Ethereum. There will be market leaders like Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. And along with them the coins which serve to a whole particular industry which have already accepted the coin for their use will survive and rebuild the whole crypto world. 

Cryptocurrency still growing, people want the technology to be better and better.

There will be new, better ones in place of the dead coins.

I believe the cryptocureency in 2020 will be better than now
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

I think at the end of 2020 only the fittest coins will survive the cryptocurrency market. By fit, I mean the most use cases such as Ethereum. There will be market leaders like Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. And along with them the coins which serve to a whole particular industry which have already accepted the coin for their use will survive and rebuild the whole crypto world. 
Yes, 99% of all altcoins in the top 500 right now will not exist any longer then. But if you pick the right horses this could be funny ride. Cheesy

Don't trust any exchange!
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

I think people are really obsessive and pessimistic when it comes to altcoins. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin will survive for sure! But some good erc20 tokens will survive as well. In my opinion more than expected.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

In fact, market selection takes place all the time.  If you analyze carefully, then you will see that a huge number of both promising and not very promising projects failed in the past year as they were not in demand by the market. This trend will occur in 2020 as well.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

I think people are really obsessive and pessimistic when it comes to altcoins. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin will survive for sure! But some good erc20 tokens will survive as well. In my opinion more than expected.
You talk about leaders, but these are not so close to real life and have an unimportant impact on life. Such alts, like the IOTA, GNT, POWR, SUB, PRL..., are closer to life. I believe that among them something will survive and change our life.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

This is also my feeling about the crypto market for alts. In 2017, everyone almost, who bought any alts, will see a lot of profit now. And this will drive even more new money into alts this year, we can see there is no loss of people investing into new ICOs. What is it now, 5 tokens and ICOs launched every day? Probably more. So this will cause 2018 to also be the same, but then by 2019, the cracks will start to appear. The market will be exhausted from thousands of tokens with no value other than speculation and trading. Then people get tired of projects that do not deliver. And then 2020, these failures will cause massive sell offs with only people wanting to hold the big, proven coins. Then we will see even ICOs start to fail.
Yes, I agree. I think in 1-3 years we will see something similar to dot-com crush in 2000's. This is because crypto driving more and more greedy people/investors that don't know what are they investing in. It's no wonder at all that speculative and scummy project appears every day because it's so easy to attract money and even if your project fails, you don't owe anything to anyone due to the absence of regulation.
I also agree. perhaps with no rules protecting investors that makes it easy now to organize ICO projects, and the project only promises to be sweet, and ultimately deceptive. investors are only interested in big profits without thinking about whether it's natural or not.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

This is exactly what I thought. And it seems like it starting from now. Even though we still now knowing which coin will  survive or lead. Even Bitcoin and Ethereum may not survive in 2020, everything is still speculative. And other thing in 2020 maybe ICO will be less popular, and investor will be more careful giving their money to new projects.

JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

If the crypto currency will be accepted in some countries, then earlier such a dropout of rubbish will be observed. And such crises clearly show which of the coins can survive it. In general, unlike the coins Ico it will be slightly easier to distinguish the shitcoin from the perspective alt.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
lt.col.kuldeeprana

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

By the end of 2020, cryptos which are meant for certain purpose for eg. gaming, betting etc will thrive and have its own users. Top currencies today like btc, ltc, eth etc will be called the foundation stone of those specific currencies and shall only be used in parallel to banking economy. In countries where they are / will be banned, 90% user base will eventually vanish, only people who are technologically advance and who have understanding of crypto will be millionaire by then  Grin
Maloramo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

Market leaders have already appeared. It is clear that new cryptocurrencies come and go all the time. The market is developing and this is good.
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

It's true that a lot will die but...99%? Way too much.

I am not very worried about this because...NOW there are a lot of cryptos that are useless and I would never put my money in them, so they are ALREADY dead for me. I don't care if they show up in CMC, do GitHub updates or what. They simply don't exist for me.

I am sure all my actual PF cryptos will be alive by 2020. Should their value be worth, is another subject Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: