Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SYSCOIN most undervalued coin out of the top 50?  (Read 341 times)
foggywhite007 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

FULLY DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE
We have developed a state-of-the-art marketplace where you can securely and reliably buy and sell any items you wish. Entire stores can be created directly through the marketplace where you can sell your own products or re-sell others’ products for commission.
Like Ebay or Amazon without corporate gouging, political interference, downtime, maintenance or hefty fees.

How to use the SYSCOIN blockchain
DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE
The Syscoin wallet comes with a fully decentralized marketplace. Buy, sell, and even resell other's items. It's like Ebay or Amazon, only better.
Send and Receive Money With Ease
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY WITH EASE
Syscoin's money transfer feature ensures that your money is flawlessly sent or received in a secure, reliable manner.
ALIASES
Gone are the days of typing in a complex wallet address to send or receive money. Aliases simplify the process by allowing you to use an easily remembered address, like "JoesAddress"
RESELL OTHER’S PRODUCTS
You can now resell any item in the Syscoin Marketplace in your own store, or allow your own items to be resold by others.
ENCRYPTED MESSAGING
Send and receive encrypted messages in a simple and secure inbox and outbox service to communicate with others on the Syscoin network using Aliases or SYS addresses.
NO DOWNTIME
Unlike some P2P implementations, items on the Syscoin Market are always online. It doesn't matter if your wallet is open or closed, your items will always be available, guaranteed by Syscoin's 100% uptime.
Arbitrated Escrow
ARBITRATED ESCROW
Give your buyers the confidence to know that their funds are secure with Syscoin's arbitrated escrow service. Buyers can specify a mutually agreed upon 3rd party to secure the funds while the goods/services are in transit.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATES
Certificates can be used to store and transfer small documents on the Blockchain with optional encryption.

SOURCE http://syscoin.org/

I do see great potential for this coin this year.

Will be a huge number of updates.

Good team, the project works with 2014.

And I expect at the turn of 3-6 months to see 10X the current price. In the area of 40-50 thousand sat.

And so I think not only me many experts who speak about this project respond the same way.

What is your opinion will this project gemstone 2018?

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

it was a good coin maybe but mcaffee pumped it a few days ago so now its overpriced.

the stuff you mention sounds boring. its all not true values. any coin can do this really.

the team seems to be nothing special. maybe they are hardworking. hopefully they are.

but something as raiblocks is much more exciting. so is waltonchain as waltonchain got TRUE values.
they are not just hype.

the even better investment is something that is still cheap. thats where i make all my x20 profits.

like spacechain is still cheap but got the best team in crypto right now this will be x100 in february.

metaverse is still pretty low but could be really huge....

i am not hating on syscoin in particular but i think many of the bigger coins are just way
overhyped for what they really are.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I can't say it is the most undervalued coin in the top50 but considering the project, it will not be wrong to think of that it will rise in the long term.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

It's definitely a really great project, the team said they are going to release the masternode at the end of february but you need to keep it in mind that this team is also know for delay.

I am a big fan of Syscoin but I have lost a bit of confidence in the team after they postponed their masternode release's date.

r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Full support. I trade by SYS many times. Summer when was some news, later when was blockmarket and Microsoft partnership. And now I hold and will hold some sys because this is solid coin with excellent FA
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

I have a lot of faith in syscoin but I don’t think it is the most undervalued project in the top 100. It will rise in price for sure in 2018 but I don’t see it going much higher than about $2
waaat?

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I have a lot of faith in syscoin but I don’t think it is the most undervalued project in the top 100. It will rise in price for sure in 2018 but I don’t see it going much higher than about $2
Why can I ask? What so bad in this coin? Or no potential? They have own blockchain, own masternodes, ready product for wide use etc. Why no more $2?
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Yes it is undervalued, but I think the most undervalued project is oax. Sys is still undervalued despite all the developments of last year.

Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Yes it is undervalued, but I think the most undervalued project is oax. Sys is still undervalued despite all the developments of last year.
From the point of view of supply, $2 would make it a $10b coin. That is huge. Sys also has many competitors both in the blockchain space and outside, so mass adoption will be difficult.

Don’t get me wrong. I like sys. I like their team and marketing and I will hodl my coins.
okinawa

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Oax is not undervalued, they don't even have a working product yet so the price right now is totally right. Syscoin on the other have a working decentralized marketplace.

Eidolon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I think that it is.

The most important thing here is masternodes. If you loook at the charts of most masternode coins they all shoot up sooner or later (except perhaps those which have stopped being developed alltogether). In syscoin's case, a combination of a working product AND the availibility of income from masternodes is bound to skyrocket the price. I am expecting 10x-25x this year. (In the long term there is a big question whether any such price is sustainable, but it is bound to at least reach those levels.)

HMU if you disagree - want to know your reasons.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

This must be a joke, just look at the chart and see the price where it was 3-4 months ago, I don't know why you said this, but nothing so far to even justify the current market price, because they need to show the revenue on their platform and daily transaction figures on their platform
Eidolon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Blockmarket is just a cherry on the top. It's not necessary to justify the price. Look at DASH. What does it provide? Nothing expect for means of exchange. It's current price I would argue is what it is mostly due to masternodes and marketing. Syscoin will now have masternodes - there is no reason it shouldn't rise to DASH levels.
okinawa

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Blockmarket is just a cherry on the top. It's not necessary to justify the price. Look at DASH. What does it provide? Nothing expect for means of exchange. It's current price I would argue is what it is mostly due to masternodes and marketing. Syscoin will now have masternodes - there is no reason it shouldn't rise to DASH levels.

Yep, just take a look at Tron they don't even have a working product it's just a hype coin but their marketcap is really really high so I guess Sys doesn't really need to justify anything. The marketcap of Syscoin is lot less than Tron

Also they just hired a second team to work on something else we don't know yet. But Syscoin is not just about the blockmarket they are also working on a decentralized real estate project, and many more projects.

krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

I do not think that SYS is undervalued. Good volumes, the price does not fall much even now when the whole market is sick. In any case, I do not plan to sell it in the near future. Too many good news is planned and I'm sure that it should grow at least 2-3 times.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

I have been seeing for 5 months that SYSCOIN is moving in a range of $0.20 to 0.80cent. Its a trading opportunity otherwise nothing. How could you say that it will be a Gem for the long term?
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

I have been holding this for quite a long time by now :-( wish I held antshare that long :-( along with many others that I missed because of sys :-(

okinawa

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Syscoin's price in satoshi is holding pretty well during the bitcoin dip yesterday. Cryptomessiah on twitter said he just bought a big bag of sys, looks like a lot of people are accumulating Syscoin for the masternode at the end of this month. I think the MN fomo is going to be really wild. You need to have around 100 000 Syscoin to be able to run a masternode btw. I am going to wait for a dip to fill my bag.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

All that you described of course is good, but the withdrawal of this one coin for the time being will remain a shitcoin for a while, although its positive dynamics can be seen. Liquidity is certainly not very high, but development is very active. Worth a closer look as it will be.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

Syscoin's price in satoshi is holding pretty well during the bitcoin dip yesterday. Cryptomessiah on twitter said he just bought a big bag of sys, looks like a lot of people are accumulating Syscoin for the masternode at the end of this month. I think the MN fomo is going to be really wild. You need to have around 100 000 Syscoin to be able to run a masternode btw. I am going to wait for a dip to fill my bag.

100k for masternode? Not bad. Have you any ROI calculations? What did we get as MN owner? I don't find any info about SYS MN
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: