Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best exchange trading i can trade with  (Read 159 times)
ventelo (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

This days a lot of exchange trading, i try about 5 until now, support is too bad, withdrew fees is high.
Any advice about exchange can accept fiat to deposit and withdrew?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

You have Coinbase, Gemini, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Kraken and then It depends on your location because these are not available worldwide. A slow support is something that every exchange currently has because of a lot of people are joining the crypto world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

You have Coinbase, Gemini, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Kraken and then It depends on your location because these are not available worldwide. A slow support is something that every exchange currently has because of a lot of people are joining the crypto world.
Thanks for replay.
I did try Kraken  and support to too bad, never replay.
Other i did not try.
can you suggest one accept fiat?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Thanks for replay.
Other i did not try.

All the exchanges I mentioned support fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

Thanks for replay.
Other i did not try.

thanks i will check
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Thanks for replay.
Other i did not try.

thanks i will check
I would suggest cryptopia, because they have a good support, chatbox and forum with many active members. Only the withdraw fees differ from coin to coin. Withdrawals with BTC are very expensive whereas fees for other cryptocurrencies like doge are cheap.
It is an easy to use exchanger although the interface is a bit conplex.
ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

Thanks for replay.
Other i did not try.

thanks i will check
I would suggest cryptopia, because they have a good support, chatbox and forum with many active members. Only the withdraw fees differ from coin to coin. Withdrawals with BTC are very expensive whereas fees for other cryptocurrencies like doge are cheap.
It is an easy to use exchanger although the interface is a bit conplex.
thanks I'll check it
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

[ironic mode = ON] I suggest you, C-CEX.com very professional team [ironic mode = OFF]
ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

[ironic mode = ON] I suggest you, C-CEX.com very professional team [ironic mode = OFF]
thanks i'll check, but do you try it, withdrew is ok?
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Yes that's right, even a huge exchange site like bittrex is slow in responding to complaints from its users, but I admit bittrex still has a good support when compared to the others. You just need to be patient to wait for their response and be careful not to make a mistake so you do not have problems there.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

He was being sarcastic in other words he was joking. Use C-Cex at your own risk, read more about them in scam accusations, just use the search bar and type any exchange's name, you'd find what all scammy shit they have done.
You want to deposit fiat and buy bitcoin, use localbitcoins.com , they are the best when it comes to security of funds when you buy fiat, then you transfer your bitcoin to any other exchange and trade or whatever, and for selling you do the exact opposite. If the fee is high don't get disappointed, it's worth for what you're getting.

ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

He was being sarcastic in other words he was joking. Use C-Cex at your own risk, read more about them in scam accusations, just use the search bar and type any exchange's name, you'd find what all scammy shit they have done.
You want to deposit fiat and buy bitcoin, use localbitcoins.com , they are the best when it comes to security of funds when you buy fiat, then you transfer your bitcoin to any other exchange and trade or whatever, and for selling you do the exact opposite. If the fee is high don't get disappointed, it's worth for what you're getting.
Thanks a lot for this information.
I hope your advice people as i am new.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

Thanks a lot for this information.
I hope your advice people as i am new.

I'm a big fan of localbitcoins as well.

Since you want to deal with fiat as well, I would say localbitcoins is one of the best. Even though they're not actually processing the fiat withdrawals itself, it is often much safer to deal on localbitcoins because localbitcoins is simply a third party acting as escrow. Sites can have problems with withdrawals all the time, and it may delay your withdrawal as a result. You'll have near instant exchanges on localbitcoins, and bitcoin withdrawal fees are only 0.00015 BTC right now.

Best of all, support is the best i've seen on any exchange platform.

I'd recommend it to you without a doubt.

Smiley
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.2920 traders there are complaining.

Old scam accusation C-CEX.COM SCAM

[....]

+1 to Localbitcoins

ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.2920 traders there are complaining.

[....]

+1 to Localbitcoins

Thanks a lot but
Localbitcoins do not look like trading.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

[....]

+1 to Localbitcoins

Thanks a lot but
You are looking for a fiat --> bitcoin trade right? Localbitcoins is the right place for you if you want to have lower fees.

To know more about their fees --> https://localbitcoins.com/fees

But there is also another section here in forum where you can do that trade at Currency exchange, this is just an alternative if the fees on the chosen exchange is still high for you.

Having a P2P deal there needs a reliable escrow.

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Thanks a lot but
If you want to trade, and you have bitcoin or you want to buy bitcoin and start trading, here's what you should do. Buy bitcoins from localbitcoins.com and transfer it to one of your wallets*.  Then go shapeshift.io and select a combination from here https://shapeshift.io/#/coins, like btc-eth, send your bitcoin to their given address, also mention your eth address in which you want the eth to be credited and a refund address if something goes wrong, the refund address should be that of bitcoin since you're sending bitcoin first. Why shapeshift because you don't need to have an account to start trading, much convenient too.
*Wallets you can use that is recommended: -
Hardware wallets: -
https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products
https://shop.trezor.io/
Electrum :-
https://electrum.org/#download

ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

[....]

+1 to Localbitcoins

Thanks a lot but
You are looking for a fiat --> bitcoin trade right? Localbitcoins is the right place for you if you want to have lower fees.

To know more about their fees --> https://localbitcoins.com/fees

But there is also another section here in forum where you can do that trade at Currency exchange, this is just an alternative if the fees on the chosen exchange is still high for you.

Having a P2P deal there needs a reliable escrow.
Thanks for the information
ventelo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Thanks a lot but
If you want to trade, and you have bitcoin or you want to buy bitcoin and start trading, here's what you should do. Buy bitcoins from localbitcoins.com and transfer it to one of your wallets*.  Then go shapeshift.io and select a combination from here https://shapeshift.io/#/coins, like btc-eth, send your bitcoin to their given address, also mention your eth address in which you want the eth to be credited and a refund address if something goes wrong, the refund address should be that of bitcoin since you're sending bitcoin first. Why shapeshift because you don't need to have an account to start trading, much convenient too.
*Wallets you can use that is recommended: -
Hardware wallets: -
https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products
https://shop.trezor.io/
Electrum :-
https://electrum.org/#download
thanks for this information but is there any wallet have all coins?
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

thanks for this information but is there any wallet have all coins?
Exchanges provide you wallets of most of cryptocurrencies. But they don't provide you access to your private keys, that's why it's not recommended. However if you still like to lose all your funds, use exchanges like bittrex.com,poloniex.com,yobit.net etc. But one of the new "good" exchanges for most of the people is binance.com , they have got  a lot of altcoins and for now I guess registering is closed but they should open it soon enough.
I'd seriously ask you to not to use exchanges as your wallet, at least in the long run.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: