Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Beginner here  (Read 887 times)
bitcoinl0ver1337

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

Greetings everyone,

I am new to crypto currency and have been reading and learning about Bitcoin mining. I am curious if it is still profitable?

Bitcointalk is a great way to learn about how bitcoin works and gain knowledge about other crypto-currencies as well. It's also a great place to find out about interesting new coins before they reach the mainstream because many ICO's and alts are posted here relatively early on in their development. Welcome, and greetings from me also even though I used to visit this site regularly back in the day!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

Greetings everyone,

I am new to crypto currency and have been reading and learning about Bitcoin mining. I am curious if it is still profitable?

of course beneficial if not, where perhaps many are interested, many successful youths from bitcoin ...
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

I am also a beginner as like you. I am reading and trying to understand the bitcoin. Though i have not invested yet but will invest soon obviously.
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:19 AM
Merited by Britanshio (5)

Greetings everyone,

Yes it is still profitable.But before we catch up on how we can income on this online activities  just try to read the link as your reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Before I'm started to post I've try to read that one first so that I have a reference for my posting activities.All information and rules and regulation was full package of that link.I hope you will read that one because as a beginner like us we should be careful before we take a post.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

Need a lot of money for investment and somehow I am not sure that they are still profitable. Better to do trading in my opinion.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Greetings everyone,

That depends on a number of factors, including how much you're willing to invest, and what your electricity cost is.

It is no longer profitable to mine bitcoin itself with GPU/CPU's, you can however still mine altcoins with your GPU. See https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

You'll need an ASIC to mine bitcoin. Like this one, https://shop.bitmain.com/antminer_s9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm

Great to have know this, this for great thought you have share to us. It truly help.
coinmarkde

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Me too. When I joined the community recently I found it already impossible to mine any bitcoin with a normal computer.
SevenSign

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

Greetings everyone,

Yes it is still profitable.But before we catch up on how we can income on this online activities  just try to read the link as your reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Before I'm started to post I've try to read that one first so that I have a reference for my posting activities.All information and rules and regulation was full package of that link.I hope you will read that one because as a beginner like us we should be careful before we take a post.
Great strategy. You have tje knowledge.
Xhipantjo

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Hai agan.... Sya msi bru ni... Bagaimna ya cara2 ataupn langkh2 untuk mengikuti baunty.... Mhon bntuan agan.... Mksi...
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

yes it is more profittable as well as more vulnerable to proxy hackings too beware
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Mines are more profitable than trading as mines constantly forms btcs irrespective of what its market price is
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Hello, first of all, welcome on board, I would recommend you to read as much as you can before investing anywhere. Invest your maximum time and try to understand the things and the process of everything. You can start with beginners and help section where you will find the answer to most of your queries.

Now coming back to your topic, Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and we should leave it for them who treat it in that way. If you are interested in conducting mining business in a serious manner then do a complete research regarding the same and then proceed. Stay away from concepts like cloud mining because it either ends up as a scam or loss-making entities.
wandino

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

Greetings everyone,

Hello and welcome to the crypto world. Do your research thoroughly before getting into it. You might also want to look into ethereum and erc20 tokens. Good luck!
SevenSign

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

Greetings everyone,

That depends on a number of factors, including how much you're willing to invest, and what your electricity cost is.

It is no longer profitable to mine bitcoin itself with GPU/CPU's, you can however still mine altcoins with your GPU. See https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

You'll need an ASIC to mine bitcoin. Like this one, https://shop.bitmain.com/antminer_s9_asic_bitcoin_miner.htm

Simple explanation with deep knowledge to picked up. Great shoot.
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

You may try but if btc mining cant be done you can try and mine altcoins too they are simpler to mine
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

You might do that but for that you have to be financially strong and should have abundant electric supply lines
SevenSign

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Greetings everyone,

To the first time, casual miner? Only cloud mining but there are risks in those ventures (minimum payout thresholds) and the earnings will never make you wealthy.

To make real money at minig you need to deploy a large operation. In business they calm it economies of svale, meaning the larger the scale of your operations the better opportunity for profit. You’ll need 50, 100, 1,000 machines to make any serious, quick profit.

The best way to profit from Bitcoin is to buy some and hold on for dear life.

Thanks. Maybe next year, i will try this method of earning btc, THE MINING. Hope this greatest dreamt of mine will be possible. Have a great day ahead!
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

Greetings everyone,

I think yes because bitcoin are crypto currency continueng to answer to the other forum and many member are waiting to high change of token and im the who reading and learning to this oppurtunity
loku123

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

I think mining is unsuitable for these days. Because its cost is high than profits. I think long trading is good for new one.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

The first thing people need to do is check a few statistics. This includes the mining hardware’s hashrate execution, the Bitcoin network’s current difficulty, and the electrical costs associated with a mining device.  These steps are needed to assess the performance of a custom built or purchased a mining computer. Building custom mining rigs are slowly becoming a dying art as pre-assembled mining computers with Application-Specific Integrated Circuitry (ASIC) have become a dominant force within the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: