Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many people think ETH wave down in February because China  (Read 413 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?
I think max pain for ETH will be 600 USD. Because so many hedge funds are now in this game.

And after Telegram ICO everything will change. Every big institional investor will ask themself what is their crypto strategy and prices will start inflating more and more again.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

The upcoming February 15 is China's New Year. Many people think that ETH would therefore another wave down, even propaganda to fall to $ 600 $ 700. This is a frightening news. Regardless of whether the news is true, I still believe that because many people sell ETH in exchange for CNY. Cause a little fluctuation, do you think so?
$600 to 700 USD worth of ETH is not a bad amount price mostly if you are an investor and holder last year, check the price last November, it ranges from 200 to 300 USD goes up to 1300 plus then it goes down 750, your still gaining from the price decreases as you can buy cheap ETH even bitcoin from this events.

I hope you are wrong. There has been too much FUD lately and the market cant seem to stay on the upward trend for 2 days in a row. 1 days it goes up and and then falls immediately on the 2nd Huh
Just don't listen to them, they are quite annoying as they are spreading the same sentences and accusations against cryptocurrency over and over  again from the past year's, there's nothing new from their gimmicks just treat it as an opportunity to buy more ETH, it is proven that crypto has a lot of gains mostly from the established coins from the top.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I do not think this assumption is true. It's just moving in line with market conditions.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

It is possible to adjust many news to the market, under the prices, but in fact this minimal influence. The main thing is that people think at the same time, if they panic at the same time and go out then it turns out a big recession, but we can not influence them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: