Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bottom Now - Rise Soon  (Read 767 times)
Forward_Thinking (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

Nowadays Bitcoin price has become unpredictable. We can only guess depending hour past experience about increasing of bitcoin price. I invested in bitcoin on 17 December 2017.  Bitcoin price has been decreasing after that time. I am also waiting for increasing bitcoin price.  I believe the price will rise soon.  Cool

Unfortunately, you bought in at a bad time. I've bought in many times over the years, including during December. I should have known better but the price seemed unstoppable. Now I know, don't buy after mid-November until sometimes in mid-January. The December to January time for Bitcoin is very dangerous. Probably best to sell in December and buy back in January. Well, now we all know for next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:26 AM

The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!
Unfortunately its true that bitcoin is in the bottom but it will raise up again soon that always happen. We all know that bitcoin can overcome the challenges as long as the people will continue its support in bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise up again and back to its higher prize because of the people that keep investing in it. Bitcoin have the ability to rise up and go back to it's higher prize when it's down just wait for a couple of days or weeks and it's slowly rise up again.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

I look for at least 3 separate confirmations on my charts. Looking at the day chart l only have 1 at the present time, as long as the price doesn't drop today l would say the 2nd one looks like it will confirm tomorrow. I have two confirms on ETH , LTC and BCH.

The market appears to be turning up, but l wouldn't be betting everything just yet.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Forward_Thinking (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

I look for at least 3 separate confirmations on my charts. Looking at the day chart l only have 1 at the present time, as long as the price doesn't drop today l would say the 2nd one looks like it will confirm tomorrow. I have two confirms on ETH , LTC and BCH.

The market appears to be turning up, but l wouldn't be betting everything just yet.

Well that was a rough ride. I was not right about the trends. All my models were broken. Even this bounce, this is all an unusual pattern. I think the drop went too far, too fast, and that explains this current bounce.
Forward_Thinking (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!
Unfortunately its true that bitcoin is in the bottom but it will raise up again soon that always happen. We all know that bitcoin can overcome the challenges as long as the people will continue its support in bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise up again and back to its higher prize because of the people that keep investing in it. Bitcoin have the ability to rise up and go back to it's higher prize when it's down just wait for a couple of days or weeks and it's slowly rise up again.

In my experience, Bitcoin has always gone past its prior ATH. Just not sure how long we have to wait for that!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

btc will rise any time soon.and it will be another record.and bitcoin is king .i love bitcoin.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?

I think that Bitcoin start its rise soon. Some altcoins are rising yet some other now in stagnation but this temporarily. I think today is a good time to buy coins BTC. It will be good work!
isomoyes

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

I think so. Look like that happening right now. It will fall several week then it will rise again  and it's the best time for invest and buy some coin if its possible.
R3r4z0

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?

I see next stop at 5,500
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

I do not think it takes a long time, bitcoin prices will be even higher, so this is for you a better chance to buy as much bitcoin, as the next few months I believe the bitcoin price is higher. so you will get more profits with higher selling prices.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

Anyone see the same?
yes..it will be reach peak value
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Anyone see the same?
I also feel the same way with you that the rise in bitcoin prices will come soon because the downturn will be used by some rich people to buy bitcoin. I see that bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year will come back when bitcoin prices were in November of the previous year and the current condition of bitcoin prices has begun to return to prices in November last year.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

We're not at the bottom yet as we could see today. The price keeps on dropping. However, after tomorrow's hearing on cryptocurrencies the US authorities are having, we'll know whether we're at the bottom and will soon rise or not.

esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Yes same as yours. History repeats itself. The price will backward and forward. Negative and positive. This is always take place in bitcoinb price. It's back will coming soon.

Yeah.
Bitcoin will now move upwards. Bitcoin speed limit, we can never say. But now we see, it's staying at the very bottom. We hope that by the end of February it will start to rise again. Bitcoin prices are very low at present. It seems that after a few days the price will start to rise, the previous price will cross and grow very fast.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

Bitcoin go back to its previous value of $6500 and I am worried it can still go down in coming days. I want to keep believing that this is temporary as bitcoin value always fluctuates, but seeing this tremendous drops makes me thinks that bitcoin can be gone in a matter of few days or it can go back to its very low price few years ago. I wish this nightmare will soon end Sad
Agobot

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

The typical bitcoin "investor":

CoinMarketCap:

"Price at post: $11,100 (right around there)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

27.01.2018 Reply with quote  #3
"The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!"
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Anyone see the same?

Last year bitcoin price was 20k USD. At the beginning of this year prices have dropped a lot. We see, the price has started to rise again and has increased a lot. It will grow more soon.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Anyone see the same?

Last year bitcoin price was 20k USD. At the beginning of this year prices have dropped a lot. We see, the price has started to rise again and has increased a lot. It will grow more soon.

Currently, Bitcoin price had performed a fast recovery from it's bear market where it had dipped as low as $6.7K USD in the past Q1 of 2018. Now it's price value is now at $9.8K USD which I think the bull market is starting to heat up and will continue further that may even reach up to $10.5K within the coming months.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Probably yes because bitcoin price is not stable we can't predict when bitcoin price will rise or going down but we don't to lose hope if the bitcoin price no is down beacause we never know when bitcoin price will going up

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

it seems that bitcoin is repeating same pattern as it was last year.. I mean now and whole summer the btc price will be somewhat stable in 10-15k corridor..
and in the end of the year we might to see same beautiful rally as it was late 2017..  but the end of this rally would be not the 20K but 35-45k ..  which would be just super good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: