Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bottom Now - Rise Soon  (Read 767 times)
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

At $8,100 right now, the rise seems to have slackenened. The good thing is, it is still a bargain. This would give some people time to accumulate bitcoins before it breaks the 5-digit barrier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Well, bitcoin will rise up some time. just wait for it. Bitcoin rate need a correction.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?

I agree with you. Since the value of bitcoin nowadays is in the bottom, now is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price rise and reach the highest value of it. The price ups and down of bitcoin is normal. Once the value of bitcoin goes down, it is the great opportubity to buy and in the future, I am sure that the value of bitcoin will rise again. Let's see what will be happen next.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

My analysis shows Bitcoin's price is at the bottom and my analysis also shows a rise is coming. I can't figure out how much the shift to alts will reduce the rocket fuel, but I do see a rise coming soon.

Anyone see the same?

I read some article and some investors and holders are saying the the rise will begin couple of monrhs and the dip will las more than a month so its better to hold or buy bitcoin today and wait for the rise soon to sell.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

We should have realized that your purportion was right compared to the time of your thread, that Bitcoin had left that unfortunate Dip, and it is over time now steady. As at the moment, Bitcoin value stands at $8098.38, of which we are all still expecting its stability and volatility by the third quarter of this year to be as high as that $20, if not more than by then. All to be done now is to hold on to whatever amount we have and be cautious of buying at this point in time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Anyone see the same?

Well at the end of the day we can't rely to any speculations and analysis since no one can actually predict what will happen, last month a lot of people strongly believe that bitcoin will not be able to reach its $8000 mark again and will finally reach $10000 but as seeing the market today its totally the opposite.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Anyone see the same?
I think we are still at the bottom and the rise of bitcoin price is inevitable. There are some whales that are still accumulating and they haven't fulfill their mission to accumulate more bitcoin until now because if accumulation phase is already done, Bitcoin should be skyrocketing by now.
saurav111

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Yes, it'll rise. Bitcoin is must have currency in every experienced investor's wallet. Crypocurriency market is based ob bitcoin. All altcoins are pared with bitcoin. Even if you are sceptical of bitcoin and you have to buy altf first of all you need to buy bitcoin (in most situations). That makes him most usefull coin on market at this moment.

Bitcoin also is making all altocoin price. Yea. Thats why "altcoin prices imitate bitcoin move on market". Take a look at one of your altcoins. 80-95% of its volume is pared with bitcoin. So if bitcoin price drops your alt have to drop too cous in 80-95% it price is dedicated by bitcoin.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

you should be able to take advantage of such a moment because the moment when bitcoin is so cheap you have to buy as much bitcoin as you can after that save until the price becomes very expensive because I believe there will be no bitcoin price which always under will definitely experience price increase.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

People agree to its value because there is value indeed because it is decentralized and independent from any third party interference a great innovation that is equal to the invention of the internet and about price plummeting, its been here since day one, and only newbies are in a panic.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

The dip is over now. Bitcoin will rise now!
Bitcoin now spreading his value and soon it will be given a high profit, bitcoin is facing a challenged a dip value, but now bitcoin will rise and shine and give hope  to all his investors. Bitcoin always give a good profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

It is still too early to declare the bottom.  MA indicators are still sloping down and a daily close below the $7800 area could trigger a sell off to $7000.
Really this thing needs to close above the $8500 on the daily if we want to break out of this bearish stronghold...average down and stay nimble folks
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

Anyone see the same?
We saw how bitcoin become resilient from the past years though  2017 was a great year for bitcoin lot of new investors was burned out  with their investment from buying at above 18K$ and above it really hurts their wallet to see bitcoin price at 7-8k level Sad but patience is a key here we are confident bitcoin can surpass its all time high

creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

According to my statistics concept bitcoin price is bottom now. But it will be rise as soon as possible to its own increasing. I think that the bitcoin price has a time period for the value pumping as it appears after a long time. The time period is so near to increase the value of the bitcoin. After a long time period the bitcoin price will be again high range at a time. Then it will be the gala day for the bitcoin lovers and belivers who works with it to earn it and make their future gain for their life lead. At last we can see that it is the starving time for the bitcoin lovers and one time will be come when the bitcoin price is the happiness of starving this time.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

Yes, bitcoin is somehow at the bottom in the current situation and I believe that it will make a rise soon. Basically, what is happening could have been the adjustment period this time and due to it's resistance, it has not accelerated well in the crypto market. Moreover, bitcoin has many supporters and believers wherein this will make another history within the year. It's operation as a digital currency for investment had made the people to participate and being involved in the market movement by putting up their investment.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

We should have realized that your purportion was right compared to the time of your thread, that Bitcoin had left that unfortunate Dip, and it is over time now steady. As at the moment, Bitcoin value stands at $8098.38, of which we are all still expecting its stability and volatility by the third quarter of this year to be as high as that $20, if not more than by then. All to be done now is to hold on to whatever amount we have and be cautious of buying at this point in time.
the bottom has not yet been reached to launch a rocket to the moon, you need to land all the planters, now too much believe in the big growth of bitcoin, the crowd on the moon does not fly, as soon as there will be estimates in the crowd and start with the rocket to jump on the move it's time to take off.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Well, after the correction of 65%, I don't see any practical reason for the price to fall any further. I believe that the correction has taught a good lesson to the investors involved in panic buying in last price rally. We might see some turbulence in the price but the market will remain bullish in the second half of this year. On the other hand, big whales and institutional investors will come back again to exploit the opportunity.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

I am sure that when the price of bitcoin will soar, this is because the wheels of the world economy that sometimes high or low greatly affect the exchange rate bitcoin, I remain optimistic and sure that bitcoin will soar.
JoctanJoramGar1

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

Bitcoin is too long to be in the accumulation phase and right now it starts to grow. Whether this growth will be constant as last year is difficult to say. Psychological frontier - $ 10,000
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

Bitcoin is too long to be in the accumulation phase and right now it starts to grow. Whether this growth will be constant as last year is difficult to say. Psychological frontier - $ 10,000
Yes, after this milestone throw their coins will be all those who entered higher than 15,000 dollars. And only then there will be a big growth!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: