Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1718 times)
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Can you provide a link where Microsoft and Dell are allowing you to pay for their services/products in Bitcoins? I am not aware of this haveng happened yet.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Yes, but now it's a little early to talk about it. Now bitcoin is an ideal option for investment, but as a currency it is not sufficiently developed. It simply has nowhere to spend. And this is not very profitable. But I hope that in a few years the situation will change for the better.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

It depends on where you live how much you can buy with bitcoin. I do not think that I have ever seen one of those bitcoin accepted signs in my city. That is really frustrating.
What I find even more concerning is that there are already payment providers who have removed bitcoin from their offer. That makes the number of things I can buy with bitcoin grow smaller.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

While I did not have to use bitcoin as a payment, since I do not know the places where this could be done. In my country this is not very developed. And so for now, I just have to invest in it and accumulate.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

I know many countries are accepting bitcoin as a payment for purchasing goods. In the future, the rate of accepting will be continuously growing. Still now, there are a lot of country where Bitcoin is not acceptable for purchasing anything.
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

For me, bitcoin is now a way of earning money. Now I have the opportunity to spend paper money, and buying with them is much more profitable than with bitcoin. So I'll wait a few years.

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Here in our country bitcoin is not quite familiar but there is a shop that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. I think bitcoin is a good mode of payment because you're not afraid to lose your money, it's not easy to get stolen like paper money. Bitcoin is very safe to carry. I hope time comed many people to use bitcoin and many who are also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

I agree that every day more and more services are available for users crypto, and this is good news. But still, not all goods can be bought in this way, and bitcoin has much to grow.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Here in our country bitcoin is not quite familiar but there is a shop that accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. I think bitcoin is a good mode of payment because you're not afraid to lose your money, it's not easy to get stolen like paper money. Bitcoin is very safe to carry. I hope time comed many people to use bitcoin and many who are also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.
Well, it is possible for as long as you can also make ways to contribute for it to become acceptable in your country, yes we like those ideas but, let's ask ourselves too. What did we do to make it happen? How we contribute ourselves for the cryptocurrency becomes the big phenomenon in our country? By simply sharing it in social media or friends we can make it more popular and can make awareness with people. With that, we can contribute for its growth even for a little thing not just by waiting and checking always for the price.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Well, it is possible for as long as you can also make ways to contribute for it to become acceptable in your country, yes we like those ideas but, let's ask ourselves too. What did we do to make it happen? How we contribute ourselves for the cryptocurrency becomes the big phenomenon in our country? By simply sharing it in social media or friends we can make it more popular and can make awareness with people. With that, we can contribute for its growth even for a little thing not just by waiting and checking always for the price.

The transaction fees makes it difficult in my opinion because i wouldn't find it easier spending about 20$ worth of bitcoins on a transaction of the same magnitude or even less and that has been the fate some of us would have to deal with on daily basis if we are to use bitcoin everyday.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

I have not yet made purchases using bitcoin, since I do not even know where I can take them. And online stores that already use them, I'm not interested. Too few opportunities for spending, I'm not talking about the commission, because of which I still want to keep bitcoin with me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sanimsajjad

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

this is really great for us.but in every buying sector it's not available.i think one day bitcoin is accepted for all buying things.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Perhaps it seems very tempting to buy something for the bitcoins, but does this make sense? The transaction speed is rather slow, and the commission size discourages any desire to buy anything. I am sure that over time these problems will be solved, but for now it is better to let your capital grow, due to the growth of the bitcoin price. This is more promising.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Now the bitcoin is about to become a real currency even in real life. Just think about how all the people around us who did not know anything now do the saccenti because they have heard of it on TV or somewhere else ... I strongly believe in bitcoin as a bit of everything here in the forum.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Despite BTC hasn`t been acceptable yet as payment in my country, the greatest way to use it - to buy real estate. There are some amazing villas, and they cost cheaper,if you pay in BTC:) As I know, in USA you can buy different kinds of property right now with crypto.
But to make micro-transactions, such as simple shopping, I`d prefer to use, for example, LTC or Stellar because of their speed of course.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Will,we know that bitcoin have a lot of usable,especially those country who  allow digital currency to used  in different process,like online shooping in online stores,restaurant,billing transaction  etc.but here in my own country that belong in third world country, i didn't heard that they accept bitcoin being part as a payment of all transaction,alternative  to fiat when buying your needs and wants  in online store,or paying for transaction payment ,because there is no treaty about that between our government to digital  currency,but if you change it to  our  own traditional currency,it been  accepted in all transaction.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Accepting bitcoin as payment is still a marketing stunt of these merchants. Bitcoin is not yet ready to be used as a currency, fees are too high and confirmation takes too long. Until Lightning Network is implemented, bitcoin will not be used massively as a currency.

Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

YES BITCONY AND ALTCOINLES WILL BE MULTIPLE SHOPPING WE CAN HAVE A SHOPPING WE CAN HAVE AND WE WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY TO WALLET ACCOUNT.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

I did not find so many places outside the world of crypto where I could use bitcoin as a payment method... can you provide better examples?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

I think shortly bitcoin will turn into a world currency as a US dollar. In some countries it is already possible to pay a fine by bitcoins. That's cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: