Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

Yes, there are establishments that now accepting bitcoins as payments but unluckily here in my country, there is no such establishments or store accepting btc.
That's in other country accepting bitcoins, same even here in my country I havent heard yet any merchants accepting btc as payment. So many has hoping atleast there is someone could start accept btc as payments this could also helps spreading awareness of this cryptocurrency.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

It actually depends on the country although there are numerous countries and states that accepts bitcoin as payment and that is a huge improvement because it somehow imploes that more and more people are acknowledging butcoin and its use. However, from where i am from, i haven’t seen any store or establishment that accepts bitcoin although there are people who knows about it.

billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

I saw a chinease store where you can buy supercars for it, for example McLaren P1, Ferrari and others, awesome perspective for those, who buyed bitcoin in its cheaper phases.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

Yes indeed we can buy a lot of things with bitcoin or using this to buy whatever we want. Recently I just read that we can now book tickets or buy airline tickets using bitcoin as a payment and that is really awesome. Some hotels had also incorporate their business with bitcoin which allow their guess to pay their services by the use of bitcoin. Here in our country the most popular use of bitcoin is with the process of money remittances. We can say that almost all of the remittance centers here are using or accepting bitcoin as a way of sending money.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
it can all be done but not in my country because the government has not fully legalized bitcoin as the currency that applies as a legal means of transactions to access it my state government is still allowed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

That's in other country accepting bitcoins, same even here in my country I havent heard yet any merchants accepting btc as payment. So many has hoping atleast there is someone could start accept btc as payments this could also helps spreading awareness of this cryptocurrency.
Related to its function as a means of payment, each country has its own rules. Some are allowed and some are not. Thus, it must be understood carefully the legal status in our respective countries. Most countries forbid it to be used as a means of payment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

You can buy almost everything using bitcoin nowadays cause more and more paying system are already supporting bitcoin and included into white list. But you always can exchange your bitcoin into fiat.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Truly in reality, you can purchase a considerable measure of things with bitcoin. That further stated, before procuring bitcoin you should be sufficiently tolerant to have the chance of joining enormous and true blue organizations or businesses, accordingly having a payout that could fulfill your money related necessities. There are numerous open doors out there that can be snatched! Make a point to be a decent and fair individual and you'll acquire greater than what you at present have.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

I have not met in our country a place where I can pay with bitcoins. first you have to convert it into the currency of the state and then make purchases

the same thing also felt by me. So all we can do is collect as much coins as we can by exchanging currency in our country. and this takes a long time. so in my country bitcoin can not be relied upon for daily shopping.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Yes you can buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is very useful for us especially when it comes to financial problems. But there is a risk if the bitcoin goes down you should also accept it. I hope that this currency continues to strive for recognition in all parts of the world.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Yes l can buy a lot of things in bitcoin. Because bitcoin gives income to everyone who embrace bitcoin. This is my hope now also to get all l want. Bitcoin is the answer to get all my dreams.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

To be honest, I have not tried to spend bitcoin in the store, I do not see this as necessary. At this stage, I prefer to use bitcoin only as an investment, but soon plan to buy something with it, just for the sake of interest.
agree, for what to spend Bitcoin in store. better used for purposes such as investment, for personal gain or for business capital. so that later can be useful in the future, because to get Bitcoin is not free must spend capital. indeed with Bitcoin can buy anything in want, but before buying better think first so as not to regret later.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Bitcoin passed a short but curious path. In the distant 2010 with his help the first two pizzas were bought, which became legendary not least because of their price: they cost the buyer 10,000 bitcoins (at that time only 25 dollars). Today, for this money, you can buy several houses and a couple of cars in addition. And to translate the currency in dollars or euros is not required.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Yes I agree to this now you can practically pay for your coffee using bitcoin and now you may not fall in line just to pay bills with bitcoin some payment centers can make this payments for you and save time and transportation what a convenient way of dealing with chores at home soon maybe uber can accept bitcoins so you can practically bring no cash when you have somewhere to go and maybe in the future cash would be some another option for you to use and digital modes of payments will be indemand saving a lot of trees to be use as papers.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

True, there are lots of things one can Buy Using Bitcoins, there are stores accepting BTC as a form of pay and you can buy food, books and other Items using BTC, there are also online stores accepting BTC pay, meaning you can pay for goods online and have them shipped to your location using BTC

Bitcoin to the moon
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Indeed. Specially this days that Bitcoin was already widely knowm by many people and the usage of it was clearly being established so that people who have it can freely use it into its real purpose which is to serve as virtual currency. Also, with the price of Bitcoin that was a way tko far from its first price when it was launched, you can considerably say that you can already buy anything with Bitcoin if you have the perfect amount in your account.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

That is a reality in several countries and we expect together that this condition can be accepted all over the world once bitcoin has been legalized. Today in my country, bitcoin has not been fully accepted as payment method. The central bank had declared that bitcoin was not a legal payment method and couldn't be used in daily economic transaction but people can trade or invest or join bitcoin related activities to earn money. It is still in a grey area.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Of course you can! It has a very wide span now and other apps and stores are allowing bitcoin to be the "money" as payment. It's less hassle and you don't have to cary you waller of paper money around. Besides being a good investment, it is indeed a nice way of payment.

Yes, i believed that if you have a bitcoin you can buy all your want. You can buy all things that you need and you can support your family in their needs. But it depends in your earnings here in bitcoin. If you have a better campaign it has a tendency to you to earn more money.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

Yes i 100% agree than we can buy a lot of things with bitcoin because i know a lot of people here who became successful using the bitcoin only. They cam actually buy all the needs of their family. There are some establishments who accept bitcoin nowadays, i hope sooner or later it wil be effective in all establishments here.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

Yes, you can pay for flights and hotels with bitcoin, through Expedia, CheapAir and Surf Air. If your ambitions are loftier, you can pay for space travel with some of your vast holdings, through Virgin Galactic.

And Microsoft accepts bitcoin in its app stores, where you can download movies, games and app-based services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: