Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin  (Read 1716 times)
SherryHurry (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Yes You can!  But I`d frather use the ETH or LTC than BTC due to its coparable slow transaction speed and ig fees! through such a servise like
CoinPayments.net You can choose what crypto to pay for. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

No one accepting in my own country, we are still trying to adopt as our government always speak negative about bitcoin which makes many not adopted it yet...

Am sure with time, many will see the benefits of the crypto...
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

This is a very good news because when most people realized that they can use bitcoin to purchase real things apart just trading bitcoin online bitcoin will gain more users.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

Since the price got above 10000$ almost anyone knows and accepts Bitcoin. I see more and more shops and digital stores accepting Bitcoin. I often buy games with it, Steam was one of the earlier adopters of Bitcoin(sadly, they dont accept it anymore), and nowadays I even buy other daily stuff with Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

I laugh when people say that spending Bitcoin is not economical or possible due to high transaction fees or scaling issues.  This week, especially, as transaction fees have been surprisingly lower than weeks past.

I, personally, use Bitcoin to buy plenty of things. I pay my rent in Bitcoin. I top up my phone credit using bitcoin via bitrefill. There are a couple of restaurants here on this tiny little island that I live on that accepts bitcoin. I buy online digital goods with bitcoin. And mind you, some of these transactions are under $20. Personally, I don’t mind spending a transaction fee (lately) for my purchases, as they have been pretty low.

eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Here in our country they are still few who allow to pay bitcoin directly. Since KYC and UBER start it maybe some other stablishment will follow their stop and keep our dreams come true.

Hazeey

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Still doesn't seem very viable because of the high fees for Bitcoin. I'd rather not pay $1200 USD worth of BTC for an item worth $1000 USD

https://stakeunited.com/stixx
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Still doesn't seem very viable because of the high fees for Bitcoin. I'd rather not pay $1200 USD worth of BTC for an item worth $1000 USD

How did you get that number of 200$ as a transaction fee?
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

yes i can buy anything that i want .. Grin
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

This is a very good news because when most people realized that they can use bitcoin to purchase real things apart just trading bitcoin online bitcoin will gain more users.

but that's only in some countries, while in other countries, especially in countries that have already banned bitcoin, holders quite difficult to exchange bitcoins with real goods.

for online purchasing maybe its still possible, there are still some which can provide services with bitcoin payments but for purchases directly to the store, it may still be very difficult
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Microsoft and Dell no longer accept bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

I feel that the transaction fees and time is the main cause that many stores can’t or don’t make sense to accept BTC. I believe we will be seeing more physical and online stores accepting BTC after lighting network is launched.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

These informations are collective dead information shared in the forum. I think you collected all the informations together and shared it here. Since you are newbie you may surfed in the internet and got it but forum members aware of this information well.
In the 2016 itself, there was one grouped all the bitcoin accepting site together in one article and wrote it. You can check in online with the keyword, bitcoin accepting sites. First result would be your answer.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

That’s really good news for all of you who are in the United States. But here in my our county ( Bangladesh ) government banned bitcoin. I wish someday we can use  Bitcoin in local purchase
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

Yes indeed, you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin. That further said, before earning bitcoin you must be patient enough to have the opportunity of joining big and legitimate companies or employers, thus having a payout that could satisfy your financial needs. There are many opportunities out there that can be grabbed! Make sure to be a good and honest individual and you'll earn bigger than what you currently have.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Also lets not forget it is a P2P network which means you could send the funds to somebody you know who could in turn buy you anything for that amount. Literally then the options are endless and you can buy whatever you like this way:P.

Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

There is just one problem with all that companies that you told. It is a one time buy.
It is not like amazon or ebay that you keeps on going back whenever you need something.
That is not a lot for me.
It is just picked ones. The news still needs to be spread and we need merchants that are courageous enough to go dealing with cryptos.
This aint helping much.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1528

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

Microsoft and Dell no longer accept bitcoin.

I'll keep repeating this ad nauseam on this forum:

https://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-resumes-bitcoin-payments-after-halt-over-instability/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13942/microsoft-account-add-money-with-bitcoi

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: