Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the first bitcoin billionaire?  (Read 645 times)
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Although I don't know who was the first, but the whole encryption monetary market appeared a lot of opportunities, more and more investors profit by encrypting the currency market, to become a millionaire or multi-millionaire, however encryption monetary market risk is huge.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
ok.so whats the topic all about?is this helpful for the community?or just another story to tell?though if the main objecive of the post is to encourage people to invest and may have a chance to become billionaires is better enough,but that took them more than 4 years to keep the patience on holding.good to hear something like this happens along the way of bitcoin
smaneek101

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

dat is difficult to saqy dat who can be the first  bitcoin billionaire. bitcoin is going make more and more people as billionaire

many bitcoin users are the billionaire who are selling Cheesy
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

I'm not sure, but according to the information I gather, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss have bought 1% of the total amount of bitcoin available for $ 11 million in 2013. Since then, the value of the investment has increased by nearly 10,000%, helping Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss brothers become the first bitcoin billionaire.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

For the first to be a bitcoin billionaire I do not really know much, but I know a lot of people who, being billionaires in bitcoin, were originally just ordinary people, with less good jobs, by joining bitcoin now they become billionaires. I am so motivated to be like them, in order to become a billionaire with bitcoin.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

If Satoshi didn't delete all his Bitcoins , i think he will be the first Billionaires in Bitcoin for sure, i don't know his action is a good or bad but certainly it's a dump one.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Of course it is Satoshi Nakomoto, it is very easy guys. He is the founder so he has the biggest amont of bitcoins
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I never read this kinda news actually,  but is that possible the first bitcoin billionare is who was created bitcoin itself ? Why I said like that because he know bitcoin so well,  maybe if there is someone other than him I could be wrong.
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

như bạn đã nói ở trên, tỷ phú bitcoin theo tôi được biết là Anh em sinh đôi Cameron và Tyler Winklevoss đã có tài sản tỷ USD khi giá Bitcoin lập kỷ lục 11.700 USD một đồng.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

cameron and Tyler winklevoss was a twin brother who managed to become the first billionaire bitcoin.
Xombet

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

this surge in the value of the digital currency has spawned its first billionaire. They are Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.

Both have been publicly known for suing Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in 2008, on claims if Zuckerberg steal their social networking ideas. From this lawsuit, both get US $ 65 million

By 2013, the twin brothers told the New York Times that they have Bitcoin worth more than $ 11 million equivalent. It makes them famous for the courage to disclose the amount of investment it has in speculative assets.

Bitcoin has indeed grown very rapidly. According to the Fortune report, when Winklevosses first invested, this cryptocurrency is worth only US $ 120 per coin, much different from the current value of US $ 11,000 per coin. That means an increase of up to 9,000 percent.

Despite the controversy surrounding long-term investments in Bitcoin, the Winklevosses brothers say they are committed to the business of this digital currency
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:06:58 PM by butka

I believe satoshi deleted all of his coins,
What do you mean deleted? How can one delete coins? Coins are nothing but unspent transaction outputs. They are still there in the public ledger. The only thing he could have done is burn his private key(s) so no one can access them ever. If indeed is true that he did own so many of them.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

It's quit difficult task to find the first bitcoin billionaires. In my point of view I think the investors that with bitcoin from its introducing are billionaires now ,one of them will be the first billionaire .Bit on make a lot more people as a billionaire. So sometimes the next chance will be for us, so continue journey with bitcoin.
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

For us, probably not very important who is the first.
You can just be happy for them. They skillfully invested their money. Everything happened at the right time and in the right place.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

The twin brothers i presume because they have 1% of the total supply of bitcoin which is now is going to be more than that we had wayback 2013.That means they are morelikely going to be a trillionaire right now because of the cryptocurrencies,but i doubt they are going to announced it in public for their own security.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Shanny44

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto was the first billionaire because he create bitcoin and selling bitcoins in the world .and make billions of money on bitcoin.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
For all we know these are the people who actually admitted and came to the public and made their announcement to have a lot of bitcoin, so they are millionaires, but there could be others who may have millions of btc, a hidden treasure, who don't want the public to know they even exist, and to be honest they have good reasons for that and that is to avoid hacks attention and most of all, taxation for their revenue from the governments.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

First Bitcoin Billionaire Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. twins who made a prescient $11 million investment in bitcoin.
The Winklevoss twins are not the first bitcoin billionaires, but simply the ones with the biggest PR and media outreach, which cements their position as forward-thinking pioneers, and as a result, it will definitely encourage more people to buy bitcoin.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

In 2013, the twin brother had told the New York Times that they have Bitcoin worth more than US $ 11 million equivalent to Rp 148.7 billion. It makes them famous for the courage to disclose the amount of investment it has in speculative assets.

Bitcoin has indeed grown very rapidly. According to the Fortune report, when Winklevosses first invested, this cryptocurrency is worth only US $ 120 or equivalent to Rp 1.62 million per coin, much different from the current value of US $ 11,000 per coin. That means an increase of up to 9,000 percent.

Despite the controversy surrounding long-term investments in Bitcoin, the Winklevosses brothers say they are committed to the business of this digital currency.

"We will not sell Bitcoin, we will make long-term investments,
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

I do not know who that person is, but I know that everyone can be that way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: