Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the first bitcoin billionaire?  (Read 644 times)
GorillaHide (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

I don't know who is the first? Because twins have become the world's first bitcoin billionaire, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. I think Winklevoss is the first bitcoin billionaire. Not sure.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

Very fortunate for those who invest in years when bitcoin prices are still very cheap, and most of them are now millionaires, that's great.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

I don't know who is the first? Because twins have become the world's first bitcoin billionaire, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. I think Winklevoss is the first bitcoin billionaire. Not sure.
That is difficult to say that who can be the first bitcoin billionaire, but still we can believe that a lot of people have become billionaire because of bitcoin and still bitcoin is going make more and more people as billionaire, because still bitcoin has the potential and it will continue giving profit to people for a long long time. therefore i think that investment in bitcoin can also make us as billionaire.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:46:26 PM by HasHe

Satoshi would be the first billionaire ever since he already had one million bitcoins with him.Next to him comes the winklevoss twins.They were the two who sued Mark Zuckerberg to have stolen their idea of creating Facebook.And now the list of bitcoin billionaires would be much bigger with bitcoin reaching such a higher price.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

It would be nice to happen to myself, and a lot of people who become young billionaires from both investment and bitcoin mining results, and that is very proud.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:07:27 AM

many bitcoin users are the billionaire who are selling expensive and have been selling expensive last year because it reached 1million
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

Maybe I think satoshi became the richest person in bitcoin, and also many rich people with bitcoin, and it's inspiring me to invest in bitcoin more.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

Of course the one who create and founder of bitcoin was the first bitcoin billionaire. Next are those who buy and invest when bitcoin price is too cheaper that was the year when the Nakamoto put bitcoin in the market. We can't say that the winklevoss twins are the only and second to nakamoto become billionaire because i believe many people become billionaire ad millionaire during that time.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

I guess, that the first bitcoin billionaire was Satoshi Nakamoto))If it's real person,ofcourse)) Grin
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.

Aside from that, unfortunately I have no idea about who is the first Billionaire in bitcoin. But I think in future maybe  all of us shall will become billionaire.  Hope this thing come true.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

Right now the order book on GDAX is $90M deep, and filling all of those orders would drop the price of Bitcoin to $1000 (you'd sell 13k BTC). If you add up all the other exchanges, might be able to just sell $500M worth, but it would be at a really steep discount.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

I don't really know who is the first millionaire from bitcoin but I am sure there were lot of people who became billionaire because of bitcoin. In my own country I knew some. They're just an ordinary people who suddenly became a billionaire because of bitcoin and still dping bitcoin until now as their full time job.
Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

The first bitcoin billionaire is Chris Larsen according to business insider and forbes list of billionaire in cryptocurrency
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-billionaires-forbes-richest-people-in-cryptocrrency-2018-2#2-joseph-lubin-the-53-year-old-cofounder-of-ethereum-who-was-formerly-an-executive-at-goldman-sachs-has-between-1-billion-and-5-billion-in-crypto-12

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

For me, investing in bitcoin at very cheap prices going around 2012 and before the end of 2017 is very lucky for them, and most of them are now billionaires with bitcoin price increases, when they buy large amounts of bitcoins.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

So I am getting ready to buy my first sizable amount of bitcoin. It has been a big decision and a lot of hard work to get the capital, but I'm ready to put it in. How does one go about finding a good entry price to start the purchasing process?? I've seen people talking about dropping down to around 6k and others blowing up to 12k. I don't know charts and really am on the fence about buying now or waiting...
If you are really playing with serious money, stay out.

Nobody knows where this is going and at 8-9k, it's at the most dangerous point. Either buy in when it crashes (6k might be good) and it's not too late to buy in at 10k if it starts trending up.

But if you want to listen to morons preaching 100k, it's up to you.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Mcoinzy

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Maybe the question we should be asking is who will be the first bitcoin trillionaire  Wink
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

I think the first bitcoin billionaire would be Satoshi Nakamoto itself, because they say that Satoshi is hold a millions of bitcoin so if you convert it to cash what would be the amount of that? Especially today, bitcoin is very high value. Although there some people who acquire huge amount of bitcoin and they don't get exposed.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

If Satoshi is a real person, then there is no doubt that Satoshi is the first millionaire, and the Winklevoss twins will follow. There are a lot of millionaires that we don't know, they are all early investors. They were miners who had excavated bitcoins earlier, or they had a lot of money to buy bitcoins before 2013. It shows how important it is to choose a good time.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

I'm not sure but surely many people know he is a mtgox trustee. bitstamp owner. and some ceo a bitcoin exchange.
very reasonable if they have a very big value, because they have run their business since the first and more popular until now.
im not agree if alot people in here say satoshi is the big whales right know . he didnt want to use bitcoin as i know .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: