Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the first bitcoin billionaire?  (Read 645 times)
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are the world's first bitcoin billionaire
Winklevoss twins (36) have been famous since 2006, when suing Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for allegedly stealing their social networking ideas. By 2009, they were compensated for $ 65 million. The brothers used $ 11 million to invest in Bitcoin in 2013. The virtual money they bought was then equivalent to 1% of the Bitcoin traffic.
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are the world's first bitcoin billionaire
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

What a great news. We should respect them because there is assertiveness in this market, which is what entrepreneurs need

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

I dont have an idea if who realy is the first bitcoin billionaire. Maybe satoshi itself already holding more bitcoins and some people like riger ver the first adoptor of bitcoin long time ago.

19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

brothers Tyler and Cameron Winklswesy. Their condition is estimated at about 100 thousand bitkoynov. Last week, the kriptovalyuta broke through the mark of $ 10 thousand. As the newspaper notes, the twins Winklewoss did not stop to buy bitcoins - they opened their own online exchange and venture fund. "We never sold bitcoins, we invested for many years," said Cameron Winklewoss in 2015.

Another owner of more than $ 1 billion in bitcoins is the founder of the main crypto currency, a person or a group of people hiding under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I guess its Satoshi Nakamoto but im not sure because there are already people who.became millionaires because of bitcoin and still increasing because of its popularity and the help it can give to poor people.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Using our common sense of course the undeniable bitcoin billionaires are Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of bitcoin and the bitcoin core developers. Though they are not published on the articles but they are the first bitcoin billionaires. The Winklevoss brothers were famous since they were also the co-creators of facebook and it was not shocking if they will be published on the web due to their application on the SEC.
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

I want to meet the person who has the most in the world of cryptocurrency.it was very interesting to talk with him and consult

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
For all we know these are the people who actually admitted and came to the public and made their announcement to have a lot of bitcoin, so they are millionaires, but there could be others who may have millions of btc, a hidden treasure, who don't want the public to know they even exist, and to be honest they have good reasons for that and that is to avoid hacks attention and most of all, taxation for their revenue from the governments.

Yes, I have read a lot about these twin brothers. However, I also know that there are other billionaires and millionaires. What is cool that very young guys earn a lot on Bitcoins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEscxtb6Fr4
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

Other notable investors investing in Bitcoin include Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss (Harvard graduates have sued Mark Zuckerberg for suggesting that Facebook is based on their ideas). The twins bought a total of $ 11 million in Bitcoins by 2013, equal to about 1% of all bitcoins in circulation at the time. When the value of Bitcoin reached over $ 11,000 in early December, the twins were declared the first Bitcoin billionaire. They have suggested the SEC create a bitcoin investment fund, however, the SEC rejected the idea.
Another investor and entrepreneur, Erik Finman, invested $ 1,000 in Bitcoin at the age of 14 and has now become a millionaire.
Everyone knows, the richest billionaire's title with billions of dollars worth of money is occupied by Amazon boss Jeff Bezos. However, not many know if there is currently the first Bitcoin billionaires in the world.
the position is occupied by the handsome twins Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss or known as The Winklevii. The identical twin man is now 36 years old.
as Bitcoin's exchange rate continues to soar, both are now the first billionaire Bitcoin with a fortune of more than US $ 1 billion or equivalent to Rp 13.5 trillion.
just know, since both of them invested in Bitcoin in 2013, to date Bitcoin exchange rate has jumped 10 thousand percent .
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

The winklevoss twins.In 2013,the twins told the new york times that they owned more than $11 million worth of bitcoin,making the first well-known figures to divulge such a hefty stake in the speculative asset.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Maybe,  there are people out there who became billionaire  because of bitcoin,  but they choose to private their information about it to protect their self from harm, 
So the winklevoss twins are the very first publicly  confirmed Bitcoin billionaires according to a report from the telegraph.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Will be the first billionaire because he already has a million Bitcoin with him. Next he came the twins winklevoss. They are the two men who sued Mark Zuckerberg have stolen their idea to make Facebook.kitena Bitcoin and still provide Bitcoin until now as their full-time job.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

I don't know who is the first? Because twins have become the world's first bitcoin billionaire, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. I think Winklevoss is the first bitcoin billionaire. Not sure.
Yes me too my friend I don't know who is the first billionaire in bitcoin because the only I know there is a lot of people become a millionaire of bitcoin.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Maybe the question we should be asking is who will be the first bitcoin trillionaire  Wink

There are many billionaires i bitcoin but I think the first bitcoin billionaire is a japanese citizen, a man behind the creation of bitcoin and no other than Satoshi Nakamoto.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

According To CNBC Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are first bitcoin Billionaire. For Full Details Read this detail Article https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/winklevoss-twins-may-have-become-first-bitcoin-billionaires.html
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Why such a strange question? Of course this is Satoshi Nakamoto Grin
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I don't know who is the first? Because twins have become the world's first bitcoin billionaire, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss. I think Winklevoss is the first bitcoin billionaire. Not sure.
This information seems vague, many people already own a lot of BTC but they do not like to show off. They silently hold and sell them. Because BTC is anonymous, it is impossible to ascertain this.

aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

It doesn't matter. I mean whoever did it, they are cool people. I hope most of people will reach growth in upcoming future.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

It is hard to tell who the very first bitcoin billionaire was seeing as a lot of people do not come out to declare the money that they have made from bitcoin. Although now we all know about the winklevoss twins making a billion dollars from bitcoins I still believe there are some others out there who were early investors who made so much more from bitcoin but unless they declare it, we will never know.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Well if somebody has achieved this and yes it's been done but whoever it is is not announcing it to the world.maybe is the future somebody may claim to be the first billionaire through Bitcoin let's wait and watch.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: