Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a jr.member still participate in a campaign?  (Read 692 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?
Jr. Member can surely join a campaign more than newbies. The usual forum rank requirement on most of the campaigns is atleast jr. member so I don't think there is a problem with that. When it comes to the colors on the spreadsheet, I think itvdepends on the manager, just be sure that you properly followed the rules and instructions to be able to join on a campaign of your like. So yes, you can.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

Yes ofcourse,there is a lot of campaign accepting jr member rank specially in bounty campaign. You can join signature,twitter,facebook and other social media campaign. But you need to follow their rules in their campaign and of course you need also to read more about the rules here in the forum... Just keep on reading to learn more.

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

Look for a campaign that accepts a newbie in the campaign. Click on the registration form from the campaign and then answer all the things the campaign needs. If you finish answering all the questions. Click the spreadsheet and check if your username has been registered. If you see that your username already exists , meaning you participate in that campaign. The posts in the forum are around 75-80 characters. Always follow the campaign rules.
adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

Yes it is true, this time also for bounty signature
Jr member rank is the lowest rank, because it is still considered as a beginner
That's because, many jr members are following a signature campaign, but they just make posts, which do not qualify
There is no intention to build, or to provide input
They just want to make a profit, and it also hurts us, because now we are limited following the campaign's signature.
It is unfortunate
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

I just wondering if a newbie like me just joined a campaign recently or i dont know maybe im not yet involved in thier campaign. Do you think it is bad to use thier code when you see your name in the spreadsheet? And what is the meaning when your name is on a violet color ? What does it means ?
Jr. Member can surely join a campaign more than newbies. The usual forum rank requirement on most of the campaigns is atleast jr. member so I don't think there is a problem with that. When it comes to the colors on the spreadsheet, I think itvdepends on the manager, just be sure that you properly followed the rules and instructions to be able to join on a campaign of your like. So yes, you can.

Allowed or not, it depends on the rules of the bounty campaign. Since there is a new pattern, ie merit, the signature for Jr.member becomes non-active. Until now there is still no explanation from bounty manager, if there is no rule change, then you can continue the project. If not, then you should focus on creating quality posts.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Different campaigns with different criteria. You will need to read the rules properly and not just go into every campaign you see. Bitcointalk do adhere strictly to laid down rules which you must abide by to reap your rewards later.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
Merited by PX-Z (2)

Sorry to say this mate, but newbies and even jr. Members are no longer allowed to join in any signature campaign. You need to reach at least the member rank, to be accepted in any signature campaigns. Here's a link of the thread that tells the jr. Member are no longer allowed in any signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg28792130#msg28792130 .
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

Yes you can if you participate in ico that accept newbie or jr.member theres a rules that you have to read and deal with it and also obey it to accept you and give some paying for your effort to participate in that campaign but mostly for jr.member they are not applying for signature campaign they apply for social media campaign and for now we have new rules you can apply campaign if you are jr.member but the signature bbcodes that will give you'll not able to put a link to it. Its ok theymod didnt get off the jr.member to participate in campaign.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

There are some campaign that accept Jr member.it just depends on their rules. And if you apply to that campaign and put their code then you see your name in the spreadsheet, maybe you're accepted them to join.
And the violet thing you mention, I think it's the color code on the rank? Maybe, better check it again and read carefully all about the campaign.
Good luck..
Razo123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

Jr. Member is the minimum rank that can be accepted in a campaign but some campaigns accepts newbies like me. Send the requirements and do all the neccessary works in order to be accepted in the campaign.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

Indeed before any point merit, jr. member like me can follow the signature campaign, but after the existence of this merit point, is the requirement to following the signature campaign to be increased? .. like the amount of merit should be 10, 100, etc??? Sad
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

There are some offering bounty camoaign and signature campaigns to jr member level
But before that pls have time to read the rules about it if u are eager to join
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Well if you are a jr. Member, i think that desicion is based upon the campaign manager itself, because some campaign managers still let jr.member to participate in their campaigns and some already opted out the option to let jr. Members participate. The best course of action for you is to make yoyr account a member first to really participate in campaigns.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

All colour does not have the same meaning betwen one bounty manager with another manager because they have different way to manage their campaign. So you should ask that to the manager directly.
For social media campaign i think you can be qualified but for signature i dont think that you can because of the new merit rule on the forum.

However, if i am not wrong i think this thread should be in marketplace.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

There are signature campaigns that accept Jr. Members but only few, most are accepting Full Members and up. And now some signature campaign needs merit to be able to join. Maybe you should try to join on bounties sometimes they hire Newbies as well.

About the color on spreadsheet, they just used it as guide.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

There are still bounty campaign accepting juniors, and the color on the spreadsheet depends on what the campaign manager legend, for example, his legend for violet color is paid therefore if you see violet on the spreadsheet then those are the paid ones.
When you see your name on spreadsheet then it is likely that you have been accepted. For most of the campaigns, they put the list of accepted in the spreadsheet.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:00:26 AM

I believe that most of the campaigns are accepting at least jr. members. But with the new merit update I don't have any info yet if they still allow jr. members to join but I really think it all depends on the campaign manager.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

Most campaigns are accepting Junior Member rank, while newbie ranks aren't have some. If youare a newbie, you must rank up, however, you can also participate in other campaign aside from signature. When you participate in signature campaign, you have to watch the spreadsheet so that you can track your progress. However, if you see your name is marked with other color, then it is time to ask the bounty manager. You may have violated something or maybe just a code for them.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

There are some bounty that accept jr.member to join their  campaign, for example twitter and facebook campaign especially signature campaign look at my rank im still jr.member but i have avatar in my profile, and also you you can do it if your rank is jr.member and up.So there are so many opportunities to join a campaign.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

There are not many campaigns that accept newcomers. You have to be jr.member to join campaigns and get share. You will get as many shares if your rankings are higher. Now you are actively working, your rankings will increase in the next time. then you will be eligible to participate
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: