Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed....  (Read 549 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

P.S. I know the Ideas of Karl Marks about post-komunism and not a fan of it)
There would be literally nothing of value to spend time on, aside from improvement of the self in a system in which there would be nothing that really matters, as everyone's needs are taken care of.

I don't know if you've ever thought about this but goals that end in something that is almost completely unreachable are the ultimate form of stimuli for a nation. Communism would result in stagnation for the entire human species, there would be no incentive to move forward and it would conclude with humanity dying on Earth with no ambitious spirit as sexual excess and gluttony would grip the overwhelming majority of the population, a massive stagnation of everything and ultimately nothing would matter. Magic gay space communism will never work since there's a need for people to want to work, and when the large portion of the community cannot get that dopamine rush off of exploring it won't work.

The struggle is literally the key component of human civilization. We would not be here without it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

You mean a society where money isn't needed anymore, profit isn't a goal anymore?

In a material world I think it's impossible to happen. What makes the big engine move are the necessities each one of us have to live decently. A society without these trades between people is a dead society, where nothing more is produced (technology, knowledge, discussions...). In a place like this Crypto-Currency wouldn't even be created...

Communists "dreamers" want people to believe a perfect equal society would be a solution for everything, but that is impossible as people aren't equal. Each one is unexampled and the decisons this person takes in life will decide his success or defeat. If everyone is equal by forced ways, the honest and the dishonest will have the same value on this society. The worker, who produces, and the vagabond, that only consumes, will have the same value and tools disponible.

So why would anyone want to work hard and develop something on a society like this? People won't appreciate it...
Why to work in a society like this? Just to survive?

We are in this world to thrive and to be fair with each other. Voluntary trades among people are necessary and vital for the progress of our existence.
This, people need to have equal rights but that does not mean we have the same capabilities, desires or dreams, people are different what may be a perfect society for some it would be a nightmare for others, a society where you do not need to struggle for anything is going to make human beings weak, just look at the humans of today and the weak mental and physical shape they are thanks to the technology we created, if this goes any further I'm not sure human society will survive for much longer.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Every country have their own economy fundamental so it's difficult to say that we do not need it anymore expect additional economy like bitcoin adoption.

To think the worst but you must need to think rational so this discussion can be more competitive to discuss otherwise we are discussing about nothing !
doreraj (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

You mean a society where money isn't needed anymore, profit isn't a goal anymore?

In a material world I think it's impossible to happen. What makes the big engine move are the necessities each one of us have to live decently. A society without these trades between people is a dead society, where nothing more is produced (technology, knowledge, discussions...). In a place like this Crypto-Currency wouldn't even be created...

Communists "dreamers" want people to believe a perfect equal society would be a solution for everything, but that is impossible as people aren't equal. Each one is unexampled and the decisons this person takes in life will decide his success or defeat. If everyone is equal by forced ways, the honest and the dishonest will have the same value on this society. The worker, who produces, and the vagabond, that only consumes, will have the same value and tools disponible.

So why would anyone want to work hard and develop something on a society like this? People won't appreciate it...

We are in this world to thrive and to be fair with each other. Voluntary trades among people are necessary and vital for the progress of our existence.

maybe I'm not right but in my surround, the one who "work hard for financial stimul"are not the builders of society.
 They to much cycled on their personal(family) needs, but the one who know, why, and what for they are doing what they are doing, and can be free out of financial stimul,they are much more active...and yea many of them are social activists or have social oriented business.

What do you mean by "the builders of society", the proletariat? And those "working hard for financial incentive" are the bourgeois?

I think everything Crypto-Currency doesn't need is a "Class Struggle". The truth about this is that everyone is fighting for power, control and money. These activists, social groups, just use the poors as their meat shield on this battle, but once they reach the power, there won't be any equality, they will become unproductive nobles ruling a chaotic miserable society.

On the theory everything is always beautiful, but on practice always failed so far... But they are always prepared to try again saying this time will be different (and it always end with people trying to run away to foreign neighboor countries).

Maybe i've take not a correct terminology but "the builders of society" i can divide into active and passive and also conscious and not(but this part long story)...Passive are just the one who do their job (or maybe not) buy some goods, discuss politics on their kitchen...Active  are those who do something outside of the first ones.
Also i understand that it pretty much depend of many factors : free time time/cash flow/economy of region/ecology/contact between government and people....According to my activity and contacts  know situation in some countries like Germany, Norway, Russia, India and describe more fully if you interested)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 12:05:59 PM by doreraj

Every country have their own economy fundamental so it's difficult to say that we do not need it anymore expect additional economy like bitcoin adoption.

To think the worst but you must need to think rational so this discussion can be more competitive to discuss otherwise we are discussing about nothing !

This first off all it was a form of a creativity task)

But i always can take a role of a sceptic or realist.

If to speak about your region, how you see this question?)

doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

This, people need to have equal rights but that does not mean we have the same capabilities, desires or dreams, people are different what may be a perfect society for some it would be a nightmare for others, a society where you do not need to struggle for anything is going to make human beings weak, just look at the humans of today and the weak mental and physical shape they are thanks to the technology we created, if this goes any further I'm not sure human society will survive for much longer.

hmm maybe I do not understand your idea correct, according to your conception
- if people didn't struggle than they became week yes?
why then you think that nowadays people are a week if they struggling a lot?

doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

There would be literally nothing of value to spend time on, aside from improvement of the self in a system in which there would be nothing that really matters, as everyone's needs are taken care of.

I don't know if you've ever thought about this but goals that end in something that is almost completely unreachable are the ultimate form of stimuli for a nation. Communism would result in stagnation for the entire human species, there would be no incentive to move forward and it would conclude with humanity dying on Earth with no ambitious spirit as sexual excess and gluttony would grip the overwhelming majority of the population, a massive stagnation of everything and ultimately nothing would matter. Magic gay space communism will never work since there's a need for people to want to work, and when the large portion of the community cannot get that dopamine rush off of exploring it won't work.

The struggle is literally the key component of human civilization. We would not be here without it.

- about struggling.
there are a different point of views on this question one new theory, for example, saying that Cro-Magnon was having much more success in the evolution process, mostly because of it's social connections...

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

Honestly, I do not see a world that can be well-functioned without economy. As soon as the latter collapses, countries or governments will follow its fate. Even with the personal benefits nowadays, people will still be the same without the economy because they are greedy and only think about themselves. On the other hand, the economy provides people with income and stability. Although it prioritizes the rich, it also takes care of the poor.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

That is a real problem! Economics deal with our lives. We functions together because there is an economy. If it will be eliminated, it will make a destruction to the people. Economy makes the equal allocation for the people and balanced the natural resources to the needs of the humankind. I don't think it is good to vanish the economy.
doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Honestly, I do not see a world that can be well-functioned without economy. As soon as the latter collapses, countries or governments will follow its fate. Even with the personal benefits nowadays, people will still be the same without the economy because they are greedy and only think about themselves. On the other hand, the economy provides people with income and stability. Although it prioritizes the rich, it also takes care of the poor.

Yea understand your point of view, except oone:

"Even with the personal benefits nowadays, people will still be the same without the economy because they are greedy and only think about themselves" ----

To my mind more close to what i see, sound like this:
- " ideas of personal benefit, make people to act like are greedy, and only think about themselves"

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

If we did not need this economy anymore, there will definitely be other ways of doing thing.

Economy is always needed and it will always exist until the states will live. How will people manage their money or whatnot that can replace it without this knowledge?
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

This is like an idea of capitalism. Looking forward in the society that economy, politics, and social life is differ I see it as I don't really know what would be the future of it. To look it again I can assume that it will be more complicated to adopt such things when time comes. Adopting new ways of life in society, politics and social life can affect the entire humanity. Crypto will be like a precious stone, and it will be a treasure hunting. The role of crypto will be a way of changing the economic status. Adopting new, and updating the old habits of everyone and the government. I also think life on that day become more harder than todays life.
doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

This is like an idea of capitalism. Looking forward in the society that economy, politics, and social life is differ I see it as I don't really know what would be the future of it. To look it again I can assume that it will be more complicated to adopt such things when time comes. Adopting new ways of life in society, politics and social life can affect the entire humanity. Crypto will be like a precious stone, and it will be a treasure hunting. The role of crypto will be a way of changing the economic status. Adopting new, and updating the old habits of everyone and the government. I also think life on that day become more harder than todays life.

Share your point)
When changes came for human brain it's not easy to restart old neuron connections because in that case, his identity  will change after it, but yea I'see this changes it like a big great movie,aleredy grab my popcorn, and nice place to look on))

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Your talking about the future changes of life living status, maybe from democracy to communism. I will sight a certain country that belong to communist, like for example china. Look at china today, we can see that china is very competitive in terms of economic situation, but we cannot say that their living people are equal in terms of financial status, there are people also belongs in communist country are suffering on their daily needs, like foods and commodities. And if there are some changes would be made in the future, I'm hoping that all cryptocurrencies are present and still operated. Because only cryptocurrencies can change life status, in terms of financial needs, and it would also minimize people belongs to extreme poorest.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Your talking about the future changes of life living status, maybe from democracy to communism. I will sight a certain country that belong to communist, like for example china. Look at china today, we can see that china is very competitive in terms of economic situation, but we cannot say that their living people are equal in terms of financial status, there are people also belongs in communist country are suffering on their daily needs, like foods and commodities. And if there are some changes would be made in the future, I'm hoping that all cryptocurrencies are present and still operated. Because only cryptocurrencies can change life status, in terms of financial needs, and it would also minimize people belongs to extreme poorest.
Cryptocurrencies are not created to bring communism to the world. Lol. Cryptocurrencies allow everyone who works to have an income. They erase the wage gap between rich and poor countries. They allow you to be free from the power of the rich and pointless prohibitions of governments. There are many other advantages. But it's not communism.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

Despite the advancement of technology and the rise of this new crypto currency system there are still need of the economy, it did not only of money, the condition of people, how their needs being met and how well their life is, changes in life and status does help increase the growth of ones economy, economy and society is inter connected and they go hand in hand for the development  and progress of a country

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Today's economy is not in line with crypto money, and I think banks are no longer suitable for working with crypto money. Bitcoin is banned in the US with credit cards, now more prohibited Bitcoin in difficult situations.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Oh, why is thread so unpopular? Hmm..
Seems you know Karl Marks but don't you know Adam Smith? If not then that's strange but if you know don't you like his ideas? I think current economy is build on his ideas or call it what you want.
I think current economy model is great but it needs some changes: There must be limit on profit. For example any pure business profit higher than 100K monthly must go on world's budget. To help poor people but not directly, the main idea in this world is knowledge, they must learn. Best investment in this world is knowledge, that must be considred to build better economy.
A little bit far from topic but hope everyone read it carefully and underdtand what I mean.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Despite the advancement of technology and the rise of this new crypto currency system there are still need of the economy, it did not only of money, the condition of people, how their needs being met and how well their life is, changes in life and status does help increase the growth of ones economy, economy and society is inter connected and they go hand in hand for the development  and progress of a country
If there is nothing like economy and we do not need to worry about money, then I will be spending my time searching for food, cause that’s the most important thing a human being requires to continue living; food and water. Even with money around, the reason we are fighting for this so called  Economy and money is because we need it to be able to achieve a lot of things, including everything that’s necessary for a living.
doreraj (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

If to look at China to compare with Europe or US people might be not equal in their facilities and we might say that people of China may be on a lower step
but compare China and North Korea or Laos,
China people no much higher step and all these 3 countries have a form of a communism buy the way and how different they are...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: