Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42977 times)
koiner123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

How I say .... Koiner doesnt know any facts! He only conceived conspiracy theories.

It is very interesting why he is so committed here. His account is used only for spreading fud here and ONLY HERE. It is very interesting .....
Maybe he is a part of some dirty game ...

What conspiracy theory?  I'm pissed because I got lied to and lost 2 BTC.   You didn't answer any of the things I just said.  Tell me which of the things I said above is not a fact?  EVERYONE can see I am right -- the team just took your money and did no work.  None of the 7 team members are on Discord anymore, they never showed any signs of work and never will because they're scammers. 

if it's not a scam project you should be happy that you can buy much more Argo because of my "FUD."  right?  A real project can show they are not scammers VERY easily.

Of all the things you said on April 10, now it is clear everything you said is wrong.  Where's the 7 team members?  Project has been dead for months.  Do you want to change your mind about anything? 

I just want you to tell me if you are unhappy now that the team disappeared and now the project looks like a 100% scam. If you are still happy then I am very confused. I just want you to admit it looks very bad now. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 02:07:40 PM by Raty

How I say .... Koiner doesnt know any facts! He only conceived conspiracy theories.

It is very interesting why he is so committed here. His account is used only for spreading fud here and ONLY HERE. It is very interesting .....

What conspiracy theory?  I'm pissed because I got lied to and lost 2 BTC.   You didn't answer any of the things I just said.  Tell me which of the things I said above is not a fact?  EVERYONE can see I am right -- the team just took your money and did no work.  None of the 7 team members are on Discord anymore, they never showed any signs of work and never will because they're scammers.  

if it's not a scam project you should be happy that you can buy much more Argo because of my "FUD."  right?  A real project can show they are not scammers VERY easily.

Of all the things you said on April 10, now it is clear everything you said is wrong.  Where's the 7 team members?  Project has been dead for months.  Do you want to change your mind about anything?  

I just want you to tell me if you are unhappy now that the team disappeared and now the project looks like a 100% scam. If you are still happy then I am very confused. I just want you to admit it looks very bad now.  

Interesting .... everyone here lost 2 BTCs Cheesy no 0,5 no 1 BTC, no 4 BTC, no 0,1 BTC ....
It seems that "I lost 2 BTC" is some standard phrase here Cheesy

For exaple me I "lost" only 0,3 BTC + some electricity for mining

I am bored by your still same questions and conspiracy theories.
I dont know any russians which are active in 4am ... lol. But on other hand all ppl in USA are active when russians sleeps. So why I got answers only when in USA was day or later evening in Europe?
How I said ... you totaly know nothing about reality ...
koiner123

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 03:19:19 PM by koiner123

What conspiracy theory?  I'm pissed because I got lied to and lost 2 BTC.   You didn't answer any of the things I just said.  Tell me which of the things I said above is not a fact?  EVERYONE can see I am right -- the team just took your money and did no work.  None of the 7 team members are on Discord anymore, they never showed any signs of work and never will because they're scammers.  

if it's not a scam project you should be happy that you can buy much more Argo because of my "FUD."  right?  A real project can show they are not scammers VERY easily.

Of all the things you said on April 10, now it is clear everything you said is wrong.  Where's the 7 team members?  Project has been dead for months.  Do you want to change your mind about anything?  

Interesting .... everyone here lost 2 BTCs Cheesy no 0,5 no 1 BTC, no 4 BTC, no 0,1 BTC ....

I dont know any russians which are active in 4am ... lol. But on other hand all ppl in USA are active when russians sleeps. So why I got answers only when in USA was day or later evening in Europe?

How's this for reality and FACTS that anyone can check for themselves:

1. Team members have all disappeared. If you are currently in the Discord, tell me, when was the last time you have seen CEO or Dev or Yuness?  Yunness community manager even removed his name from his profile! Look in Discord and see.  If you said there are 7 hired people (Argo CEO, Theseus, Yuness, etc.), why did they all run away??  Answer me.  That's right, you can't explain because you know I'm right, you can only say "i'm bored of your questions."

2. White paper went from being promised in February, to delayed, to now not being worked on at all. It's already June.  What happened?  Answer me.  Last time you said the "awesome video" took up all of their time so they couldn't finish the whitepape.  What about now, months later? Answer me.  That's right, you can't.

3. Team is obviously russian.. there's only a russian Discord channel, and no other languages, lol.

Time to close the dishonest project, and time for YOU to be honest, raty. Sorry raty, NO one is believing your lies any more.  This was a simple masternode scam.  Copy and pasted code, grabbed BTC, moved on and made the next masternode project.

I don't like how your post from April 10 lied to many people and cost them money.  You said you did a "deep investigation."  Were you wrong about everything?  Where's the team now? Why aren't they doing any visible work for months?

The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

pls pump this dead shit or tell your dev to give some update Huh
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

It's too bad, but it looks like the project is dead.
It's unclear why the developers abandoned it, everything started so well.
koiner123

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

No, it's very clear why they abandoned it.  That was the plan all along -- masternode scam.  Copy and Paste the Dash coin code, sell the new coin via auctions for 10-15 BTC, make false promises, then do no work and disappear to move onto the next masternode scam project.  rinse and repeat many times with new coin names.

Over 300+ masternode projects https://masternodes.online/ -- I think the same scam Argo developer team is working on some of these to grab more BTC.

raty don't bullshit, no one believes your BS.  many people have lost $4000-20000 here and demand answers for why the team lied and ran away.  On discord you seem to know why Yuness left and why the team is hiding their scam project.  

arvonceda

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

can mine with VGA AMD RX series ?
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

No, it's very clear why they abandoned it.  That was the plan all along -- masternode scam.  Copy and Paste the Dash coin code, sell the new coin via auctions for 10-15 BTC, make false promises, then do no work and disappear to move onto the next masternode scam project.  rinse and repeat many times with new coin names.

Over 300+ masternode projects https://masternodes.online/ -- I think the same scam Argo developer team is working on some of these to grab more BTC.

raty don't bullshit, no one believes your BS.  many people have lost $4000-20000 here and demand answers for why the team lied and ran away.  On discord you seem to know why Yuness left and why the team is hiding their scam project.  

the ones like me that bought at close to ATH, have lost 2 btc or so, fought that devs was serious about their project...
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

soon 1 sat good luck to investors like me  Grin still holding 7 node feeling fucked..
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Something in this thread it's become quite sad for a long time. I look out in the news the last news was a long time ago, namely in the month of March. And what is there now in the project in addition to the stated works on a mobile wallet?
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

A lot of coins gradually came to a very low price on the stock exchange and at the same time can exist as an object of exchange speculation for a very long period of time. So, as long as this coin is traded on the cryptbridge for at least 1 satoshi price, it is premature to say that the project is dead.
dellzxd

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

read below
dellzxd

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

"I got very secret message from one my friend from Argo team.
They have ready their MN platform but 2 days ago Argo CEO said that he want to start is separately from Argo and Argo project will give to the community.
But he is not still decided on 100%. But nobody from team knows what he want now.

If he will publish their work separately so it will be very bad for us. But he will give us all access to the Project. But without that MN platform ofcource.
Are you interesting be a part of new team? If he decided to end with Argo project?"

since now, nothing happened...
dellzxd

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

A lot of coins gradually came to a very low price on the stock exchange and at the same time can exist as an object of exchange speculation for a very long period of time. So, as long as this coin is traded on the cryptbridge for at least 1 satoshi price, it is premature to say that the project is dead.
In my point of view, the most important factors which play key roles in price movements are real internal developements of projects.
Exchanges can not determined price trends of crypto coins.

if the dev team creates hype and enough marketing, as well as some development, the price will rise
koiner123

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

"I got very secret message from one my friend from Argo team.
They have ready their MN platform but 2 days ago Argo CEO said that he want to start is separately from Argo and Argo project will give to the community.
But he is not still decided on 100%. But nobody from team knows what he want now.

If he will publish their work separately so it will be very bad for us. But he will give us all access to the Project. But without that MN platform ofcource.
Are you interesting be a part of new team? If he decided to end with Argo project?"

since now, nothing happened...

that bad english sounds like raty... if this is true then you're saying:
- Team is gone and giving up on Argo project, so I was right?

I knew they were never going to actually work on Argo.  You could tell from the beginning their strategy is make many different coins and make 10-15 BTC from auctions every time. That's why there's no white paper, just copy and paste to make a new coin.

So the Argo CEO announcement from March 31 that said:  "Project is alive! It will not die!...ARGO is alive, and we will follow all the points indicated on the roadmap.  Special gratitude to those people who don’t withdrawal their assets and continue to believe in us. We appreciate it and promise that will not let you down." was another lie. DAMN, what is that, 12 lies so far?

dellzxd

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

yeah, well there' s nothing to do about  it =/
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

I so wonder that How many tokens are being created? And what is price per token? Huh
jack_jack

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

any update pls  Huh holding 5 mns lost 3.3 Cry btc
ibinsad

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

any update pls  Huh holding 5 mns lost 3.3 Cry btc

Wait too for a community takeover
dellzxd

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:07:00 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 08:40:26 PM by dellzxd

any update pls  Huh holding 5 mns lost 3.3 Cry btc

Wait too for a community takeover
i think it will never happen =/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: