Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42977 times)
Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

ARGO is literally the definition of a shit coin / scam masternode project.   The one developer has done NO work.  Check the Github page.  No updates.  They don't plan to do any work.  They won't give any updates about their daily work because they're not doing any.  Yuness says "This isn't a 1 day or 1 week worth of work" Okay, fine, but why not show some code updates or any signs of any work.  

I can't believe you are defending it.  The above post: "Good project".  lol, why?  "Give them time!"  When good projects like Ethereum and Bitcoin and NEO are struggling and they are working hard, how can you expect a project like Argo to go anywhere when they are NOT working at all and don't give a shit about the investors?

Remember this article:   https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/07/6-red-flags-of-an-ico-scam/  Argo literally has ALL the warning signs of a scam: Empty repositories for open-source projects (yep), Mining structure disproportionately favors development team (yep), Anonymous team (yep), Insufficient information on website/whitepaper (yep), No clear roadmap (no white paper 1.0!)  

Plus they did masternode auctions early and made tons of BTC.  They already got their $$$, they're not going to do any work.

If you think this is a serious project or that they will do actually reveal a whitepaper or even do the 5 minutes of work to fix the website, you're an idiot!

If it SMELLS and LOOKS like a scam, and it only takes the smallest effort to show people that it's NOT a scam, but they won't do that, guess what.. ITS A SCAM!

dont posting this lies about scam. You are scammer who want get price low!

--> The price is already 3 cents, I don't want this shit coin, lol.

Why devs paid many BTCs from MN aution for listing fees in Exchanges and after some time for another Exchange???

--> The only work they did was rename Dash code and pay for Masternode listings and sell in auctions and list in crap exchanges like Cryptobridge.  Isn't it curious that they are alive and work hard in the beginning, but ONLY to make lots of BTC early on in auctions?  They got paid 3 BTC per node!  The strategy is (1) copy Dash code (2) pay for listing on Masternodes online (3) pay for crappy exchange (4) sell shitcoin for 3 BTC on auction (5) make tons of money, do no actual work.  The same thing happened for MANY masternode projects.

Why they are online many times during day on Discord channel and Telegram???

--> They want more time and continue to trick people like you, and make more money, so they are on discord but never say anything except excuses (white paper was supposed to be beginning of March, but ask them now when it will come.  HINT: there's a reason why WhitePaper 1.0 isn't in the roadmap.  It's not an accident. it's a scam.).

Why they are still working on their project and posting updates and screenshots?

--> They're not. I told you, look at the Github, no updates.  They posted a screenshot of a mobile wallet (which you can fake in photoshop easily in 10 minutes) and talk about one click masternodes.  MObile wallet and One Click masternodes don't even make any sense.  No one needs that.  It won't increase the value of the coin at all to be able to transfer a shitcoin no one wants from your phone.

Why they are looking another members to their team???

--> They're not.

Why they are paying another BTCs for another subcontractors???

--> They're not.  Count how many problems and mistakes you can see in their website http://argo.cash/ (missing videos, junk text on the bottom, fake timeline with missing Whitepaper 1.0), etc.  They're not even doing 5 minutes of work to fix the website.

Why they still not sell their premined coins???

--> They already made 30+ BTC in auctions and organized the pump and dump.  They already sold lots.

Argo network and Masternodes are stable like a rock. There is no problems and no one reported any issue so what update on github you want?
It is perfect work from ARGO devs.

--> Exactly what work has been done in the entire past month?

This project is very new and they have a lot of work because they dont have big dev team. If you have time you can help them with something and get some BTC for work. They are still looking for some subcontractors.

--> They're not hiring.  They're anonymous and would not hire people.  I see many people in Telegram and Discord offer to help but they don't care.

So, you are in total denial or you are part of the scam.

This is funny conspiracy theory Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raty

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

What is the listing fee on some interesting Exchange??? For example middle one like Cryptopia?
It is about 20 BTC! So this is a reason why is ARGO on poor Exchanges.

Dont posting another lies about ARGO team.
MN per 1 click is awesome feature for a lot of people! Most of people are not able to setup their own masternode.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

its a scam, as people mentioned above, i lost 2 btc on that shit, the manager banned me from the disscord, sooo professional... when they needed people to buy on auction they were all day talking and etc, now, they are mia.
koiner123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

yep, surprisingly they haven't banned me yet, but they banned more than 10 people who asked questions already!  So that's another clear sign that it's a scam.....

Remember if it's not a scam i takes 2 seconds to show work in progress or any updates to code or show the white paper.  

Here's a nice explanation video of how masternode scams work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSsGAZkVgzE

In summary, three steps: (1) work hard and pay money to exchanges and masternode listings to set up the scam; (2) trick lots of people to buy the coin on the promise of high ROI; (3) don't do any work.

We are now on step 3 of the process.
Raty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

its a scam, as people mentioned above, i lost 2 btc on that shit, the manager banned me from the disscord, sooo professional... when they needed people to buy on auction they were all day talking and etc, now, they are mia.

Price is low due to lies about scam. Devs have their own masternodes which payed from their BTC and they are still holding them. Actualy they are loosing few BTC too.
Yes they sold 10 masternodes on start but that BTCs went to fees for Exchanges and subcontractors. If someone thinking that a few BTCs is big money for devs so he is crazzy!
Their premined coins are still in wallet you can check it in explorer from blockchain.

What is about 1 BTC now? It is monthly salary for dev senior. Maybe week salary for very skilled programmer. This project will earn them about hundreds BTCs after they finish their road map.

Feature about easy MN deploy per 1 click will be finished soon. Actualy a lot of work is done and they are at 80% of progress.
Raty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

yep, surprisingly they haven't banned me yet, but they banned more than 10 people who asked questions already!  So that's another clear sign that it's a scam.....

Remember if it's not a scam i takes 2 seconds to show work in progress or any updates to code or show the white paper.  

Here's a nice explanation video of how masternode scams work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSsGAZkVgzE

In summary, three steps: (1) work hard and pay money to exchanges and masternode listings to set up the scam; (2) trick lots of people to buy the coin on the promise of high ROI; (3) don't do any work.

We are now on step 3 of the process.

I am not banned and I got answers on all my questions from more than 3 people from ARGO team so what are you lying here?
MN auction is better than ICO project. They earn less than 30 BTCs from it and they paid more than half for Exchanges and subcotranctors and other fees.
Why they not sell premined coins when price was high??? You are totaly overlook some facts in your conspiracy theory.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

ARGO is literally the definition of a shit coin / scam masternode project.   The one developer has done NO work.  Check the Github page.  No updates.  They don't plan to do any work.  They won't give any updates about their daily work because they're not doing any.  Yuness says "This isn't a 1 day or 1 week worth of work" Okay, fine, but why not show some code updates or any signs of any work.  

I can't believe you are defending it.  The above post: "Good project".  lol, why?  "Give them time!"  When good projects like Ethereum and Bitcoin and NEO are struggling and they are working hard, how can you expect a project like Argo to go anywhere when they are NOT working at all and don't give a shit about the investors?

Remember this article:   https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/07/6-red-flags-of-an-ico-scam/  Argo literally has ALL the warning signs of a scam: Empty repositories for open-source projects (yep), Mining structure disproportionately favors development team (yep), Anonymous team (yep), Insufficient information on website/whitepaper (yep), No clear roadmap (no white paper 1.0!)  

Plus they did masternode auctions early and made tons of BTC.  They already got their $$$, they're not going to do any work.

If you think this is a serious project or that they will do actually reveal a whitepaper or even do the 5 minutes of work to fix the website, you're an idiot!

If it SMELLS and LOOKS like a scam, and it only takes the smallest effort to show people that it's NOT a scam, but they won't do that, guess what.. ITS A SCAM!

It is.

But checkout the newbies jumping to defend it lol

Laughable at best.
dellzxd

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

It is.

But checkout the newbies jumping to defend it lol

Laughable at best.

those newbies who defend any scam, in reality are part of the scam, i have seen a lot of new masternode scam, with lot of newbies accounts talking only good things about their respective projects... they try to lie to earn easy money on greed people, and almost all of the mastenode scam says the main good aspect about it, which is HIGHH ROI...
Raty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Cheesy I bought 4 masternodes and I like this project and I am scammer?Huh!!!!! lol Cheesy
You are totaly insane guys.

Everyone who defend good project is scammer ??!! ... perfect reflection.
So on base your conspiracy theory how many scammers are in ARGO team? So only few BTC for everyone ... it is really much money $$$$ !! Everyone can buy their own yacht Cheesy Seriously you are crazzy!

Due to your lies about scam many of people lose their money due to low price. It is very simply say lies and to pollute the perspective project!

They have done more than half of their plans in Q1/Q2 2018 and we are still in Q1!!

Website - done (website update will be next week)
Social networks - done (devs are online every day!!!)
Masternodes guides - done!
Masternodes comunity - done! (Discord and Telegram)
Listing on Exchanges - done (yes there are only poor Exchanges at this time but better exchanges cost many BTCs for fee!!)
HOSTING/SHARED/PARALLEL MASTERNODES (PER CLICK) - actual progress is 80% done!! (you are getting updates every 2 times in a month on all channels!) but on base of your conspiracy theory it is photoshop work Cheesy

This not scam and not dead coin!!

Dev team is small but they are working hard! If you have dev programmer exp you can help them like subcontractors they are still looking new people to the dev team.
koiner123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Listing on Exchanges - done (yes there are only poor Exchanges at this time but better exchanges cost many BTCs for fee!!)
HOSTING/SHARED/PARALLEL MASTERNODES (PER CLICK) - actual progress is 80% done!! (you are getting updates every 2 times in a month on all channels!) but on base of your conspiracy theory it is photoshop work Cheesy

Dev team is small but they are working hard! If you have dev programmer exp you can help them like subcontractors they are still looking new people to the dev team.

Can I ask how you know the dev team is working hard?  Have you seen any of their code?  Have you actually seen anything they are working on?  Do you know their names or who they are personally?

This is their Github:
https://github.com/argocoins

It says: "February - March 2018.  argocoins has no activity yet for this period."

NO activity in two months?Huh

So, how do you know they are working hard with no proof?
Tell me.

Exactly. 

Website will be updated next week?  Well, that's a start.. just like their white paper that was supposed to be done March 1 Smiley  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
koiner123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

by the way, WhiteRoad and Ray coin were proven to be scams. 

Take a look at WhiteRoad's announcement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817689.0

Hmm, looks familiar!!!!

when does Argo close down their page and disappear like the other ones?
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Cheesy I bought 4 masternodes and I like this project and I am scammer?Huh!!!!! lol Cheesy

So on base your conspiracy theory how many scammers are in ARGO team? So only few BTC for everyone ... it is really much money $$$$ !! Everyone can buy their own yacht Cheesy Seriously you are crazzy!

Due to your lies about scam many of people lose their money due to low price. It is very simply say lies and to pollute the perspective project!

They have done more than half of their plans in Q1/Q2 2018 and we are still in Q1!!

I hope it works out for you if you really bought 4 masternodes. But ask yourself why the dev doesn’t post on here to defend the coin. 
Raty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

I hope it works out for you if you really bought 4 masternodes. But ask yourself why the dev doesn’t post on here to defend the coin. 

Because they are tired every day write that this not scam and so on. On begining there was some lies about scam because argo was only one Exchange so they paid fee for another Exchange. Now you are saying it is scam because Argo is on poor Exchanges and so on and so on .......
They are posting updates about their work every 2 weeks. Is it not enough??? And they are active on Discord EVERY day many times and in weekend too!
They have a small dev team with one main dev and couple of subcontractors and they have family and they need sometimes sleep! So give them some time! They have Q1 and Q2 for finish another phase of their project.
Coin network is stable and masternodes too so they are focusing only on new features there is no needed updated for things which working fine.
Maybe they can work harder but they are only people not robots.

Webpage will be updated in this week. And they will to do more for happy community.
And about their identity. This coin is targeting on anonymous and more than 95% project have anonymous team (sometimes with some photos and nicknames). Argo dev team want to be anonymous too. I understand them .. in the world is many evil people and many envious people and you dont know what they to do to you and your family.
Some dev doing this project not for money but for his love to the blockchain and new technology ... they dont like government and banks like how many other people who want to do some big in crypto. Their never change their BTC for some fiat because they see future in crypto and they do not want to pay fees to the banks.
dellzxd

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Because they are tired every day write that this not scam and so on. On begining there was some lies about scam because argo was only one Exchange so they paid fee for another Exchange. Now you are saying it is scam because Argo is on poor Exchanges and so on and so on .......
They are posting updates about their work every 2 weeks. Is it not enough??? And they are active on Discord EVERY day many times and in weekend too!
They have a small dev team with one main dev and couple of subcontractors and they have family and they need sometimes sleep! So give them some time! They have Q1 and Q2 for finish another phase of their project.
Coin network is stable and masternodes too so they are focusing only on new features there is no needed updated for things which working fine.
Maybe they can work harder but they are only people not robots.

Webpage will be updated in this week. And they will to do more for happy community.
And about their identity. This coin is targeting on anonymous and more than 95% project have anonymous team (sometimes with some photos and nicknames). Argo dev team want to be anonymous too. I understand them .. in the world is many evil people and many envious people and you dont know what they to do to you and your family.
Some dev doing this project not for money but for his love to the blockchain and new technology ... they dont like government and banks like how many other people who want to do some big in crypto. Their never change their BTC for some fiat because they see future in crypto and they do not want to pay fees to the banks.

so, you`re part of the scam... got it... hope you make some quick bucks on it.
La Maree Noire

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

Ok, this one is interesting at least
we'll see what's further. following and waiting for new info
papitosz

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Dont buy this coin!!

SCAMMER DEV TEAM!!

They left the project..
Raty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Dont buy this coin!!

SCAMMER DEV TEAM!!

They left the project..

Another liar  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kristimakfe

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

At first glance, I was interested. I'll go study the white sheet
koiner123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

There isn't a whitepaper.  And there won't be.  Because then you'd know it's a scam, just like WhiteRoad and Ray coin were proven to be scams and closed and deleted everything.  Take a look at WhiteRoad's announcement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817689.0  It looks exactly the same as Argo (the announcement in other languages still exist, but the English one was deleted).  Maybe even run by the same scammers, or at least following the same pattern of Masternode scam.

Raty is trying to defend it a lot because he's part of the scam.   There's no reason why else he would defend it this much.

Remember, no (ZERO) evidence of any work. No github updates at all. Not even 5 minutes of work to do easy things.  Says "devs are working hard" despite not seeing any code at all or having any way to know that.  

The good news is the community is starting to get unhappy and more and more people realize something seems wrong.  3 months with no updates and no changes and no communication except "whitepaper is coming soon".

The masternode guides weren't even written by the dev team, but by someone who wanted to get back his investment after losing a lot up front.  

These aren't lies; I have no reason to lie about this project.

Raty, you clearly do.
Raty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

There isn't a whitepaper.  And there won't be.  Because then you'd know it's a scam, just like WhiteRoad and Ray coin were proven to be scams and closed and deleted everything.  Take a look at WhiteRoad's announcement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2817689.0  It looks exactly the same as Argo (the announcement in other languages still exist, but the English one was deleted).  Maybe even run by the same scammers, or at least following the same pattern of Masternode scam.

Raty is trying to defend it a lot because he's part of the scam.   There's no reason why else he would defend it this much.

Remember, no (ZERO) evidence of any work. No github updates at all. Not even 5 minutes of work to do easy things.  Says "devs are working hard" despite not seeing any code at all or having any way to know that.  

The good news is the community is starting to get unhappy and more and more people realize something seems wrong.  3 months with no updates and no changes and no communication except "whitepaper is coming soon".

The masternode guides weren't even written by the dev team, but by someone who wanted to get back his investment after losing a lot up front.  

These aren't lies; I have no reason to lie about this project.

Raty, you clearly do.

I am not part of any scam my got! Are you kidding me?
I am only interesting about work of Argo team and done deep investigation.
Their updates and news are real. But they have small team. That is all. Argo project still continue and devs are working on their plans (road map).
Website will be updated in 1-2 days. And WP 1.0 should be published very soon. I dont have exact date. I am not in their team but I am in contact with them every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: