Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:43:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol  (Read 42979 times)
koiner123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

The thing about scams is they always eventually get found out.   If Raty is part of the scam, he will disappear soon.  Or if he is genuinely trusting of the developers, then we will know soon why the Argo team is doing the same things that those who run Masternode scams do.

If you even look at website and the timeline on http://argo.cash/ , you'll notice really weird things.    Aside from all kinds of errors and missing videos and no mention of whitepaper 1.0, it says mobile wallets will be done by early 2019.  Then why are they showing a random photoshop screenshot of mobile wallets on Discord now for what they're so busy working on?  That wasn't even supposed to be done for another full year, according to their own ridiculous timeline.  It is very easy for any developer to update github, or at least describe in detail what they are working on.  Incredibly weird how they aren't even doing what they said they'd do on their horrendous website.

Let's consider the options:

1. The team is honest, but incompetent, doesn't give a crap about investors, and too lazy to spend 5 minutes to fix even dumb mistakes, 3 months with no results.
2. The team is dishonest and wants fast money, and did a quick masternode scam promising high ROI.

If its #1, you should run far away.  In my view, all the evidence points to #2. (anonymous team, hard work only to sell on auctions, no code updates, no communication, lazy team, no whitepaper, not acting like not-a-scam, banning people on discord, etc.).

I feel bad for Raty. He is either innocent and naive and about to get badly shocked when he finds out the truth.  Or, he is part of the scam, will hide or run away soon, and his dishonesty will be punished by the universe's karma laws.  Either way, it sucks for him.

Supposedly the website is going to be fixed tomorrow and the whitepaper will appear "very soon" right? Wink

Raty

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

The thing about scams is they always eventually get found out.   If Raty is part of the scam, he will disappear soon.  Or if he is genuinely trusting of the developers, then we will know soon why the Argo team is doing the same things that those who run Masternode scams do.

If you even look at website and the timeline on http://argo.cash/ , you'll notice really weird things.    Aside from all kinds of errors and missing videos and no mention of whitepaper 1.0, it says mobile wallets will be done by early 2019.  Then why are they showing a random photoshop screenshot of mobile wallets on Discord now for what they're so busy working on?  That wasn't even supposed to be done for another full year, according to their own ridiculous timeline.  It is very easy for any developer to update github, or at least describe in detail what they are working on.  Incredibly weird how they aren't even doing what they said they'd do on their horrendous website.

Let's consider the options:

1. The team is honest, but incompetent, doesn't give a crap about investors, and too lazy to spend 5 minutes to fix even dumb mistakes, 3 months with no results.
2. The team is dishonest and wants fast money, and did a quick masternode scam promising high ROI.

If its #1, you should run far away.  In my view, all the evidence points to #2. (anonymous team, hard work only to sell on auctions, no code updates, no communication, lazy team, no whitepaper, not acting like not-a-scam, banning people on discord, etc.).

I feel bad for Raty. He is either innocent and naive and about to get badly shocked when he finds out the truth.  Or, he is part of the scam, will hide or run away soon, and his dishonesty will be punished by the universe's karma laws.  Either way, it sucks for him.

Supposedly the website is going to be fixed tomorrow and the whitepaper will appear "very soon" right? Wink

So! mister koiner123
How dev team should get some BTCs for fees and salary for subcontractors when you are Einstein???
Every 3 possible ways are scam on base your felling
ICO - you would say that it is scam - dont buy it!
sell premined coins - you would say 100% scam Cheesy
so last one MN auction - you are saying scam too Cheesy
They spent more than half from that profit only for fees! I think MN auction is really fair than ICO or selling premined coins!

you said they are not active .... it is totally LIE! They are all online everyday on Discrod and answering to people many times during they. Their main dev is online sometimes too And he answered to me for all my questions very fast and with many and many details. So I know a lot of about their work now.
On discord are many haters and I see no deleted posts.
No code updates? What code you want updated??? Everything works! Or you would like to see published non finished work? Are you serious? You can see many screens from apps which they are working on? How many people cares about source code? What developer are presenting source code of non finished work???

I really feel bad about you! You know totally nothing about their team and their work and only you just say lies and due to your lies many people sold their coins with loss due to panic which you are made!
Give Argo devs some time for their work and we will see who is liar!

I agree with you that non updated website is their bad and missing WP 1.0 is another bad. But it will be fixed very fast. They concentrated on their best feature which is MN per click (about 80% is done). And on finishing excellent WhitePaper.
But they are really working on their project. it's in their high interest. Their premined coins are still in wallet (you can check it) and when first features will be deployed they expect price grow. And everyone hopes Argo could get to some good exchanges when price will be higher they can pay more BTC for Exchange fees. Fees for good Exchange are very very expensive. Much more like whole profit from MN auction!

I don't know what is your role here. Maybe you are like doing some panic in community. You distort or overlook the some facts and doing panic here!
Let them more days for their work and after release it we will see than you are only liar so after it we never see you here anymore!

How can I say... I am only guy who is deep interested about Argo dev team and their work before I invested some money to this project. You do not care about their work but only creating some conspiracy theory and you're scaring people! You have never tried to find out something about them! You are only saying "bla bla scam bla bla"
They are now close to finish WP and MN features so lets wait some days. I totally trust them because I spent many hours with conversation with their dev team. If it is scam so they did not spend so much time by conversation with one poor guy who is programmer too and is interested about their project. FYI mobile wallet is postponed until finish work on MN features but they would like to make it parallel but they need more hands so they are still looking for another subcontractor for Android and IOS. This is all true!
koiner123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:24:50 AM by koiner123

If I am wrong and Argo turns out to be a real project, I will personally post on here that I am total idiot.  I promise to you and the world.  I won't run away or back down from that promise.

I am just worried, because there are a lot of Dash clones that turned out to be scams:  Pure Coin, Chain Coin, AspectCoin, Ray Coin, WhiteRoad, and many many more.. that followed the same exact pattern that we are seeing with Argo.  They all eventually closed down and deleted everything after making lots of $$$ quick.

Take a look:
https://medium.com/@dmitry.vizer/pure-junk-alt-coin-scam-alert-a74976602556
http://storeofvalueblog.com/posts/timeline-of-the-chaincoin-scam/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eZ4_vvulhw

If I am wrong, then all I have done is pointed out ways the team can improve.  Transparency.  Better communication.  Showing developer progress.  Showing something you've done in the past 3 months.  It's an open source project for chrissakes, so yes, you should be able to see code edits.  If you're not a scam then start acting like you're not a scam.

So, either way I think I am doing the right thing.  Helping the project by pointing out what they should fix.  Or preventing people from falling into another scam.
filledtofu

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

Cheesy I bought 4 masternodes and I like this project and I am scammer?Huh!!!!! lol Cheesy
You are totaly insane guys.

Everyone who defend good project is scammer ??!! ... perfect reflection.
So on base your conspiracy theory how many scammers are in ARGO team? So only few BTC for everyone ... it is really much money $$$$ !! Everyone can buy their own yacht Cheesy Seriously you are crazzy!

Due to your lies about scam many of people lose their money due to low price. It is very simply say lies and to pollute the perspective project!

They have done more than half of their plans in Q1/Q2 2018 and we are still in Q1!!

Website - done (website update will be next week)
Social networks - done (devs are online every day!!!)
Masternodes guides - done!
Masternodes comunity - done! (Discord and Telegram)
Listing on Exchanges - done (yes there are only poor Exchanges at this time but better exchanges cost many BTCs for fee!!)
HOSTING/SHARED/PARALLEL MASTERNODES (PER CLICK) - actual progress is 80% done!! (you are getting updates every 2 times in a month on all channels!) but on base of your conspiracy theory it is photoshop work Cheesy

This not scam and not dead coin!!

Dev team is small but they are working hard! If you have dev programmer exp you can help them like subcontractors they are still looking new people to the dev team.

I hope it works out for you if you really bought 4 masternodes. But ask yourself why the dev doesn’t post on here to defend the coin.  

Because they are tired every day write that this not scam and so on. On begining there was some lies about scam because argo was only one Exchange so they paid fee for another Exchange. Now you are saying it is scam because Argo is on poor Exchanges and so on and so on .......
They are posting updates about their work every 2 weeks. Is it not enough??? And they are active on Discord EVERY day many times and in weekend too!
They have a small dev team with one main dev and couple of subcontractors and they have family and they need sometimes sleep! So give them some time! They have Q1 and Q2 for finish another phase of their project.
Coin network is stable and masternodes too so they are focusing only on new features there is no needed updated for things which working fine.
Maybe they can work harder but they are only people not robots.

Webpage will be updated in this week. And they will to do more for happy community.
And about their identity. This coin is targeting on anonymous and more than 95% project have anonymous team (sometimes with some photos and nicknames). Argo dev team want to be anonymous too. I understand them .. in the world is many evil people and many envious people and you dont know what they to do to you and your family.
Some dev doing this project not for money but for his love to the blockchain and new technology ... they dont like government and banks like how many other people who want to do some big in crypto. Their never change their BTC for some fiat because they see future in crypto and they do not want to pay fees to the banks.

Where is the last update btw? Which two weeks?

Edit:
That is why 95% of projects are scam.

Not revealing the team members, because of evil people? Nope, because they want to be able to create another coin to do another scam. You know who are evil? Argo team. Do you know that the current argo team is working on a couple of other projects? They are listed on masternode online. In fact, there is only one person in argo team. He creates few accounts. If you are saying this is not true, how do you prove that it's otherwise, or they are even working on argo project? where are the updates? the last update on github was 2 months ago.

Don't kid yourself.

tahunguy

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

Great coin to invest in. DV7 is the balls amazing! You can buy it here: https://stocks.exchange/trade/DV7/BTC
Low price
long term investment
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

Great coin to invest in. DV7 is the balls amazing! You can buy it here: https://stocks.exchange/trade/DV7/BTC
Low price
long term investment
Please keep your shit in your head, and stop posting off-topic thread here. The topic was created for ARGO project, not for DV7.
By the way, currently we have 308 masternodes (which account for around 41% of total current circulating supply) in the ARGO network.
Its income for each month stay a little bit under $300.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ARGO/

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Need to read more  but I like it
koiner123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Ok let's check out the roadmap at http://argo.cash .  Besides no whitepaper 1.0 on there (which is super strange since 2.0 is there), we see Mobile Wallet for Q1 2019 (one year from now).

Raty or Scammy developers, why are you working on Mobile Wallets right now when your website's timeline says that's not supposed to be done til quarter 1 of 2019?
not even sticking to your timeline...

Go on, explain that one.

No github updates at all (https://github.com/argocoins) , no changes to code for your open source project

but working on a mobile wallet that was supposed to come in 2019 instead of your whitepaper.

simple truth: scams act like scams.  Real projects act like real projects and don't raise all these questions and red flag warning signs.
Raty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Ok let's check out the roadmap at http://argo.cash .  Besides no whitepaper 1.0 on there (which is super strange since 2.0 is there), we see Mobile Wallet for Q1 2019 (one year from now).

Raty or Scammy developers, why are you working on Mobile Wallets right now when your website's timeline says that's not supposed to be done til quarter 1 of 2019?

Go on, explain that one.

No github updates at all (https://github.com/argocoins) , no changes to code for your open source project

but working on a mobile wallet that was supposed to come in 2019 instead of your whitepaper.

simple truth: scams act like scams.  Real projects act like real projects and don't raise all these questions and red flag warning signs.

They have person for each part of their project. One person worked on mobile wallet but they are now focusing on MN feature which is main priority and they want to be finished very soon due to splash that lies about scam. So mobile wallet is postponed now until MN features will be done.
Btw I know that many many alt coins are scam. So this is reason why I done so deep investigation about Argo team and their work before I invested much money. I am calm about Argo team. They are only small team but they are really working on their project.
koiner123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Go on, explain that one.

They have person for each part of their project. One person worked on mobile wallet but they are now focusing on MN feature which is main priority and they want to be finished very soon due to splash that lies about scam. So mobile wallet is postponed now until MN features will be done.
Btw I know that many many alt coins are scam. So this is reason why I done so deep investigation about Argo team and their work before I invested much money. I am calm about Argo team. They are only small team but they are really working on their project.

Wait wait waitttt you're saying they're a small team and can't afford to pay for more people because they're poor, and now you're saying they have extra people working on features that aren't supposed to come until 2019 instead of the important features like whitepaper?

Do you see how you're getting tripped up by your own lies, when your lies are starting to contradict each other?

Lying is hard, only people who are good at lying should try lying because it's easy to make mistakes and accidentally reveal your lying.

If anything the reality is: the Argo developers only care about Masternode setup (this is probably actually true!) because keep creating new coins and want people to keep buying a new coin and set up masternodes.  They don't give a crap about Argo itself because the money has already been made.  That's why they barely say more than 3 words at a time in Discord.  Argo value won't go up because people won't get ROI any more.

And, I know you have four masternodes, so you have good reason to try to convince people Argo is a good project, since your money depends on it, but the sad reality is the team just doesn't care about Argo. They just create new coins and move onto the next MN project to make more $$$ quickly.  

THIS IS REALITY.  I wish they'd work on Argo and the price could go up, but I'm giving you the truth here.  Really sorry, but I think you know I am right.

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Most of the comments are laughable  Grin

Perhaps the dev can pop in here if he has time from his busy schedule.  Busy on Discord but cannot spare 30 seconds to post here  Cheesy
Raty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Go on, explain that one.

Wait wait waitttt you're saying they're a small team and can't afford to pay for more people because they're poor, and now you're saying they have extra people working on features that aren't supposed to come until 2019 instead of the important features like whitepaper?

Do you see how you're getting tripped up by your own lies, when your lies are starting to contradict each other?

Lying is hard, only people who are good at lying should try lying because it's easy to make mistakes and accidentally reveal your lying.

If anything the reality is: the Argo developers only care about Masternode setup (this is probably actually true!) because keep creating new coins and want people to keep buying a new coin and set up masternodes.  They don't give a crap about Argo itself because the money has already been made.  That's why they barely say more than 3 words at a time in Discord.  Argo value won't go up because people won't get ROI any more.

And, I know you have four masternodes, so you have good reason to try to convince people Argo is a good project, since your money depends on it, but the sad reality is the team just doesn't care about Argo. They just create new coins and move onto the next MN project to make more $$$ quickly.  

THIS IS REALITY.  I wish they'd work on Argo and the price could go up, but I'm giving you the truth here.  Really sorry, but I think you know I am right.

Why are you lying?! I never said they are poor they not have money for extra people!!!!
I many times said they are still looking for new subcontracters for work! And I have info they are now looking for someone for Androind and IOS because whole their dev team working only on MN features NOW! From start someone worked on mobile wallets too.
Are you on drugs??
koiner123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Go on, explain that one.

Why are you lying?! I never said they are poor they not have money for extra people!!!!
I many times said they are still looking for new subcontracters for work! And I have info they are now looking for someone for Androind and IOS because whole their dev team working only on MN features NOW! From start someone worked on mobile wallets too.
Are you on drugs??

I love the internet because you can actually verify and check things.  Okay, so I'm on the Argo Discord right now.  I typed "hire" or "hiring" and "subcontractor" and any other word like that in search bar. Here are the results: NO instances of the Argo team asking for help or new subcontractors.  Instead there are people like JTeresi and others begging the developer Theseus and community manager Yuness to hire people, and many people offering to help fix the website FOR FREE.  So, you lied, the team is not looking to hire people, they aren't looking... it's actually the community who wants to help and is asking the team to hire people.   Really odd, like the team doesn't actually care about improving the project..

You see, I'm not lying because everything I'm can be checked with evidence - their github progress, searching keywords on Discord, confusion why they aren't keeping up with their own timeline and deadlines.  2019 mobile wallets and "delayed" whitepapers with just Theseus the developer doing nothing.  Your evidence is just your own words and the Argo team's words, when they could easily show you proof of their work or show a little bit of effort that they are taking things seriously.

Raty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Go on, explain that one.

Are you on drugs??

I love the internet because you can actually verify and check things.  Okay, so I'm on the Argo Discord right now.  I typed "hire" or "hiring" and "subcontractor" and any other word like that in search bar. Here are the results: NO instances of the Argo team asking for help or new subcontractors.  Instead there are people like JTeresi and others begging the developer Theseus and community manager Yuness to hire people, and many people offering to help fix the website FOR FREE.  So, you lied, the team is not looking to hire people, they aren't looking... it's actually the community who wants to help and is asking the team to hire people.   Really odd, like the team doesn't actually care about improving the project..

You see, I'm not lying because everything I'm can be checked with evidence - their github progress, searching keywords on Discord, confusion why they aren't keeping up with their own timeline and deadlines.  2019 mobile wallets and "delayed" whitepapers with just Theseus the developer doing nothing.  Your evidence is just your own words and the Argo team's words, when they could easily show you proof of their work or show a little bit of effort that they are taking things seriously.

for next time try to find something like this, retard  Roll Eyes

I remind you that we are still looking for supporting developers! We are working under wallet development now. If you are able to help us, please, write to me in PM - @Yuness [COMMUNITY MGR]

@everyone  We are looking for new supporting developers (assistants) with sufficient experience of cryptocurrency development. Those who are suitable and have a desire to join us - please, write to me in personal messages @Argo [CEO]
koiner123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

ok, so the Argo team SAYS they want to hire people.  Cool. It's what they SAID.

You are happy with 3 months and no progress and no github updates and lots of warning signs.  The only thing you are confident about is what Argo team SAYS and what they TELL you (like Nigerian princes tell you they have millions of dollars to give you too). They've told us whitepaper will come March 1, now it's March 21.  Yuness says it's delayed.  No explanation why. HuhHuh

Scammers TELL you things and stupid people (like you) get tricked.  Real projects SHOW you actual code progress and things.   TELL vs. SHOW.   See the difference?

Have you actually seen their code or anything they are working on?

Because there are so many scams, we all should hold any project to a higher standard.

Here is what a weekly project report looks like for a real project:
https://medium.com/proof-of-working/weekly-report-23-2017-12-31-e02aae674aed

Please answer this: besides what the Argo team has TOLD you, why do you think it is a real project? A scammer will tell you anything or say anything to trick you.  

1. What have they SHOWN you to make you confident?  You haven't seen any code they've done in the past 3 months, right?

2. Why are they not working on the project at all in github? (It's an open source project, they're supposed to be making visible changes in there)...

3. Why is a mobile wallet the priority when it's not supposed to be until 2019...

4. Why is the whitepaper delayed and not mentioned on the timeline?

Answer those questions please.  Any real project does this, so either Argo is completely shitty or it's fake.
Raty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

You are happy with 3 months and no progress and no github updates and lots of warning signs.  The only thing you are confident about is what Argo team SAYS and what they TELL you (like Nigerian princes tell you they have millions of dollars to give you too). They've told us whitepaper will come March 1, now it's March 21.  Yuness says it's delayed.  No explanation why. HuhHuh

Scammers TELL you things and stupid people (like you) get tricked.  Real projects SHOW you actual code progress and things.   TELL vs. SHOW.   See the difference?

Because there are so many scams, we all should hold any project to a higher standard.

Please answer this: besides what the Argo team has TOLD you, why do you think it is a real project? A scammer will tell you anything or say anything to trick you.  

1. What have they SHOWN you to make you confident?  You haven't seen any code they've done in the past 3 months, right?

2. Why are they not working on the project at all in github? (It's an open source project, they're supposed to be making visible changes in there)...

3. Why is a mobile wallet the priority when it's not supposed to be until 2019...

Answer those questions please.  Any real project does this, so either Argo is completely shitty or it's fake.

I am totally tired by you already.
I only done deep investigation their team before I invested money. I have 5 masternodes and I am totally convinced Argo is NOT scam!

1. I did not see their code because I didn't ask them for it. I only discused with their devs about that MN feature especially about algorithm and functionality. I am convinced that they are really working on it.
2. I have no idea. I did not ask about this. I personally in my work do not post any my code before it is not finished. Maybe they want too. Btw you can ask them like me. Do not hesitate.
3. It is not priority now. Whole dev team concentrate now for MN features. Mobile wallet is postponed or some new subcontractor can continue with it. Their max priority are MN features now.
4. I asked them for it and is answer was they want to do it with maximum precision. They want publish very good WP. They want to splash that lies about scam because if WP will not be good so many other people like you will shout "It was work for 5 mins so it is scam bla bla".

I do not want to be an intermediary between you and Argo team so please you can ask them for another questions.
I talked with them many hours and I am totally convinced this is not scam! So I invested much money to this project. I am trusting them. Let them some days for publish their work and we will see who are right.
I am still buying some Argo because that price really very low now. When lies about scam will be splashed by publishing that awesome MN features I will have some perfect holiday $$$  Cool

And on the last I am not satisfied with their public information about their progress. So they promised they will work more harder it is really needed for happy community. It is long project for them but not for many people so they need any updates more often.
I'm looking forward to their WP 1.0 I hope we will see it this week.
koiner123

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

Scammers TELL you things and stupid people (like you) get tricked.  Real projects SHOW you actual code progress and things.   TELL vs. SHOW.   See the difference?

I am totally tired by you already.
I only done deep investigation their team before I invested money. I have 5 masternodes and I am totally convinced Argo is NOT scam!

1. I did not see their code because I didn't ask them for it. I only discused with their devs about that MN feature especially about algorithm and functionality. I am convinced that they are really working on it.
2. I have no idea. I did not ask about this. I personally in my work do not post any my code before it is not finished. Maybe they want too. Btw you can ask them like me. Do not hesitate.
3. It is not priority now. Whole dev team concentrate now for MN features. Mobile wallet is postponed or some new subcontractor can continue with it. Their max priority are MN features now.
4. I asked them for it and is answer was they want to do it with maximum precision. They want publish very good WP. They want to splash that lies about scam because if WP will not be good so many other people like you will shout "It was work for 5 mins so it is scam bla bla".

I do not want to be an intermediary between you and Argo team so please you can ask them for another questions.
I talked with them many hours and I am totally convinced this is not scam! So I invested much money to this project. I am trusting them. Let them some days for publish their work and we will see who are right.
I am still buying some Argo because that price really very low now. When lies about scam will be splashed by publishing that awesome MN features I will have some perfect holiday $$$  Cool

And on the last I am not satisfied with their public information about their progress. So they promised they will work more harder it is really needed for happy community. It is long project for them but not for many people so they need any updates more often.
I'm looking forward to their WP 1.0 I hope we will see it this week.

1. I AGREE with you that they are working on Masternode setup.  That's my point though, they are just doing a get rich quick scheme with Masternode setup.  That's what scam Dash clones do.  No actual work on the project, but just getting people to buy quickly when ROI is high.  The the project disappears suddenly and they delete everything.  That's why they're having so much delay with the whitepaper; they're not actually going to work on the coin project itself.  Do you understand me?  Masternode setup is NOT about working on the project itself, it's the get-rich-quick strategy with early masternode setup.

2. Good crypto projects are open source.  For example, here is all the Dash code for Dash coin project: https://github.com/dashpay/dash  .  Look, 13,659 commits to the code.  You should be concerned that Argo team is not showing you that they are doing any work in Github.

3. Yuness showed the screenshot of the wallet and said that's what they're working on now...when did they change their mind that it's not a priority any more?  He didn't say that in Discord..

4. Look at all the masternode projects: https://masternodes.online/  Hundreds of them.  Do you think they are all real?  No scams?  1-click Masternode is not even going to affect the price.  There needs to be something useful or valuable about the project, but if they are not working on the project (no github updates) then why do people need to set up masternodes...

Maybe you're an honest guy.  If the project turns out to be a scam, I hope you will come back here and tell me I was right.  You seem very very very trusting of Argo, especially with so many similar scams, when I wouldn't be so trusting.

hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

how to withdraw money from the exchange crypto-bridge with minimal fee? DOGE they are much more expensive than all other exchanges, they do not withdraw ((and the commission at BTC is simply extortionate! (
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Low price
long term investment
Please keep your shit in your head, and stop posting off-topic thread here. The topic was created for ARGO project, not for DV7.
By the way, currently we have 308 masternodes (which account for around 41% of total current circulating supply) in the ARGO network.
Its income for each month stay a little bit under $300.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ARGO/

471 masternodes 
Nokio2010

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

new ARGO pool on pool.poolovich.pro

http://poolovich.pro/images/poolovich.iMlG0.png

http://poolovich.pro

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.poolovich.pro:4932 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=ARGO

Low fee 0.5%, dedicated powerfull server, Super stable connection.
Baikal's owners and others are welcome.
DDoS Protection
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: