Poll
Question: what is the best way to have better profit in crypto
join ico - 14 (29.8%)
trading - 8 (17%)
hodl for long term - 25 (53.2%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: better profit  (Read 578 times)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

If you're looking for a great way to have profit like about 10x or even 100x. The best way would be hodling.
Making a strong portfolio of 5 or 6 coins/tokens with great projects, great developer and great community will surely give you a great profit in the future.
Why? because the value of the coin itself depends on how the community demands on it.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

For me at the moment, the best way to get something is HODL. To trade you need to have a lot of knowledge.

Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

All three are good and profitable, but I think ICO has the biggest
potential if you are lucky
You should not invest without hesitation in any ICO and wait for lucky, it's stupid. You need to thoroughly study the projects and invest only in standing.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

Well for me, if you take the percentage. The most profit I got from participating in ICO. I just do not do a lot of daily sales. And about the storage of coins for a long time is too early to say, since this "long term" has not yet come.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Hello im thinking what is the best way to have better profit
It is best to combine all three items. You can also focus on what you like more. So for example, trading is a kind of art and do it in the evenings as a hobby will not bring the profit that you probably expect.
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

The biggest profit is the profit from daily trading. But this is not suitable for all participants of this market. I think that 90% of people - keep coins and consider this the most profitable way, because they do not know how to do anything and do not want to study.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

You can do all 3 of them. Buy or trade for something, and hodl it long-term. But if you want to choose the one right choice hodl is the best.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

For me at the moment, the best way to get something is HODL. To trade you need to have a lot of knowledge.
That's the option that I selected as well. Holding the coin while the price goes up gives me a nice feeling inside.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

The biggest profit is the profit from daily trading. But this is not suitable for all participants of this market. I think that 90% of people - keep coins and consider this the most profitable way, because they do not know how to do anything and do not want to study.
Daily trading is good but a very risky it should be observant on the market from time to time. Holding for long term is also best when a coin is really a good project. These are profitable as long it is always monitored all your investment.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

all of the choices you gave would give better profit from one another, though the risk involve would matter in this one. If you are an experience trader than the best option would be Trading of course, ICO offers better profit to people who want "Quick or instant profit" though not all are successful, less riskier and more positive result and the best option is holding, holding will enable the full potential of the project behind the coin followed by the price increase.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Joining ICO is good only if you can do good analysis. Traiding good only with analysis too. So for me better profit gave holding for long term. It give you profit in different way

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

If you involved in trading you will always have your altcoins in rotation buddy. We cannot say that holding cheap coins will not make the money more in your wallet in USD. Hence you will find the bitcoins holding only makes you more profitable.
For bitcoin holders I wanna say that you can keep hold your bitcoins for long time at least end of this year. You will find the bitcoin value to touch the 25k USD.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Joining ICO is good only if you can do good analysis. Traiding good only with analysis too. So for me better profit gave holding for long term. It give you profit in different way
That's a very good idea, you have to analyze in detail if you want to join a good ICO. But always be careful with ICO scam because it is very much. You bener by holding the coin in question will give more benefit of course.
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

You can do all three together, but you need a lot more information and time to do daily trading. Investing in ICO or long term holding are not time consuming after you decide what to buy/where to invest.

AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Hello im thinking what is the best way to have better profit

I think there is no single answer. If you are a professional trader with high experience, then definitely it will be a trading. But,at the same time, participation in the ICO gives a very good profit. In general, whichever is closer.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

Trading or Arbitrage is the best way to earn profit, though it is little difficult and involved risk, but I believe in a saying "great risk delivers huge profit." Making investment on a good project and holding its token is also a smart way to earn long term profit.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

trading and hodl for long term, i think both of them have good potential to gain better profit but you need to learn more information about the token want you trading for
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

in my opinion, in order to obtain a secure advantage is to follow and join in the support of some ICO we think will have the potential for success and get the attraction of investors then this will be a better profits We tried to follow on from trading as this will be required knowledge and experience in trading,
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

Well you should definitely include the risk management and amount of investment. Investing 100$ and waiting for a year for a x10 is not so great, even if its kinda a good profit its just not worth it in this fast growing market. Investing in ICO is really risky, but also can gain you x10 medium time (depending on when you enter) as many icos can have huge profits as soon as they enter good exchange. I think if you start with low investment its better to trade into a bigger sum and then investing into stable good project for long hold.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:12:34 AM

Better profits are meant for high risk takers and those who stay tuned. Most of us who trade nowadays has no experience about the terms trading they believe it's all about staying desperate to get everything once which leads most of them to regret after selling or buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: