Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merits easily ?  (Read 1810 times)
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

Don't waste your time on this shits. Spend your time on something creative :>)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits

To be honest there is no easy way to earn some merits , as of now you need to put a maximum effort on your posts , and have a sense and it can influence. Be more though , don't focus on the things that can't help you out , be more specific and creative.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kelsiivo

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits

To be honest there is no easy way to earn some merits , as of now you need to put a maximum effort on your posts , and have a sense and it can influence. Be more though , don't focus on the things that can't help you out , be more specific and creative.

One can get 5-10 merits easily by being little active and smart. These are some easy ways:

1) Some members are giving merits for creating an art piece (image or infographic ) related to forum rules. There is less competing there in comparison to text posts and thus one can easily get some merit by doing this.

2) One member was giving merit points for spotting other members involved with merit abuse. If you notice such behavior, report it on that thread and you can get some merits.
remarkableshrivel7

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

How many days it took you to gain 10 merits? lets say 'x' days. Then to gain 100 you require 10x days simple LOL
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:34:58 AM by rosalyn07

Instead of asking about what is the best way to earn merit why you don't just do your best every time you post?

Just improve your post level like an online games because nobody know what is real best, you can found that best on yourself. Only you can do best for your own account to post and earn merits, just be yourself and dream high.
gordeevaar

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

How many days it took you to gain 10 merits? lets say 'x' days. Then to gain 100 you require 10x days simple LOL

It does not work that way:

1) Initially the member is not aware about the forum rules and is also new here and thus not very much vigilant. I think to get merits one should be  a good observer and it can come with time only. One should keep a close watch on what type of posts are getting merits, which sections are often visited by merit sources and so on.

2) New members are mainly asking questions initially as they have doubts about investing in bitcoins or alt  coins. I have not seen any question being merited. Once you become old here, you start posting answers based on knowledge acquired and start getting merits. So initial 10 merits might be harder to get.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Actually there's a lot of ways to earns and gains high numbers of merits, but you need to make something evil or bad to make it happen. For example exchanging of merits from the other users, buying merits from the other users, connivance regarding giving merit to different users, buying of merits, giving merit by themselves and etc. But don't try to ruin your own by doing this thing, because that's the reason why I have negative trusts now. I advise to many users to stop following my steps, don't even try to used any cheat to earn some merit. Because Karma is too fast, even you don't want it to happen it will be happen.

If you really wants to earn a lot of merits, just work hard, try to make some research regarding with the topic and replies with a lot of sense. Other than that give some advise that really helpful with the others.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Its very simple,post some good quality posts then it will earn you some merits. Smiley That is the only way you can get or earn merit.

If you are getting the merits in some other ways means you are abusing the system and you will get tagged by DT. Grin

I simply don't agree with your thinking mate. First of all we already have some people whose been doing such rules to give their sMerits, And the second one is if you did receive some merit from those people it doesn't mean that you're already abusing and abiding the rules.

Maybe there a lot of people like you who only thought that posting with high quality will be the only getting Merits. As for the reason that you're only a quality posters and not giving a goddamn idea about the things that can help other people in some other way to get some points.

Its not like what you're thinking as for me I reached my rank of Jr. Member after a month but still after a week I already became a Member and now Im still working on my posts to gain some acknowledgement from the others and currently I received 18Merits and already spent my 5sMerits.

Time doesnt give a shit about your account ranking up, it depends on how you work.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

I think earning merits is not that easy.
Actually, we could make some posts such as making tutorials but no one give us any thing (I mean merit), I saw many people in mining community, they posted a lot of helpful things, so just look, they havent got any merit.  Of course nothing is perfect, I still think merit system is a nice thing, it encourages people who want to get upper rank make better thing, not just sitting there and posting around.

I'm lucky as I got 1 merit from one of my hero/idol in mining community, it's enough, for me, that's the meaning of merit.   
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Merited by knight20 (3)

You should be constructive on your posts. Having a useful post are one of the ways to earn merit. I have some guides to earn merits. If you have a constructive post and it didn't get merit, there are BCT members that are viewing some thread that are useful and they give merits.
●Be constructive!
●Make your post useful, not a shit post.
●Use correct grammar and use ENGLISH language if you are posting on big threads like Bitcoin discussion, economy, Meta and Alternative Cryptocurrencies.

Getting merit is not easy as what you think. Don't try to ask for merit because it will be a self-moderated topics, don't buy also a merit because buying merit isn't allowed nor prohibited.
romanovst

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

I think earning merits is not that easy.
Actually, we could make some posts such as making tutorials but no one give us any thing (I mean merit), I saw many people in mining community, they posted a lot of helpful things, so just look, they havent got any merit.  Of course nothing is perfect, I still think merit system is a nice thing, it encourages people who want to get upper rank make better thing, not just sitting there and posting around.

I'm lucky as I got 1 merit from one of my hero/idol in mining community, it's enough, for me, that's the meaning of merit.   

I think you should make those tutorials related to the forum system and then post in meta. If you can give more time and create a thread showing stats related to a particular change like merit system, you can also get some appreciation. A lot of members did this and got good number of merits. Here is an example of such thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3078328.0

Note that it will take some hours to create a detailed thread like this but it is worth it as a lot of members here will benefit from it.
fornaxplayed

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

You should spend quality time means doing full time for first few days to get promoted
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

You are right, and all users ( especially, those who complain ) should give more effort to get merit point. and the ideas must be improved and the behaviours too, also it is very essential to improve the quality of post , because there are a  shitposters in different sections . On the other hand, before the post there is something  very important to obtain merit point which it is  " reading the thread well and slowly " .
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

I have earned only 10 points so far. I'm not so sure how I got them but I had them. But wanted to give them someone else but it was too late. I feel sorry now. I should have known better about this merit system before. Well, what can I say, my bad. I should have been more careful. Thanks for your post anyway.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

As I know earning merit isn't easy, you should put more efforts to your posts to be more  constructive and helpful for the other users. But there are easier ways to earn merit but it is very bad thing to do because you will buy merit from the other users or by exchanging for a merit from the other users too. But, it is not fair for the other users beacuse they put more effort to earn merit and you just earn them in an easiest ways. So be fair for the others too.
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

I'm sure it's not easy to get merits, there are some threads that I find reporting in terms of merits trades. So the easiest way to get merits is to create high quality posts and very constructive, I guess only that way (high quality posts and very constructive) you can get lots of merits.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

Need to create high-quality topics or reply in ones which just created. If it is highly popular topic, chances are high that you input will remain unnoticed. That a real problem.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

You should spend quality time means doing full time for first few days to get promoted

Do not know what you mean by this ? Are you saying that we should take leave from office and then keep posting here all day ? Sorry but this does not sound much practical however that application for leave would certainly make some people laugh.

I have earned only 10 points so far. I'm not so sure how I got them but I had them. But wanted to give them someone else but it was too late. I feel sorry now. I should have known better about this merit system before. Well, what can I say, my bad. I should have been more careful. Thanks for your post anyway.

You do not know how you got them ? You got them by default. And seeing your merit history page, it looks like you have send 1 merit so you got perhaps 1 Smerit by default.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

Its almost impossible to earn merits for good quality post. The most threads people post just to get to number of post for their boutny campaigns or rank. So if i do a quality post which i always do, nobody see, because nobody cares. They just post without reading what the last people opininion was for this theme. So its nearly impossible to rank up. I really hope they will change some requriements for the meris system.
saulebong5555

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

Its almost impossible to earn merits for good quality post. The most threads people post just to get to number of post for their boutny campaigns or rank. So if i do a quality post which i always do, nobody see, because nobody cares. They just post without reading what the last people opininion was for this theme. So its nearly impossible to rank up. I really hope they will change some requriements for the meris system.
You should not to beg for merit, should not pay too much attention about whether you will get merit, how long you have to wait since the time you publish your posts till the time you get merit. Only part of your threads will get merits, and merits might come several days after its been published.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: