Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS  (Read 5229 times)
loganalonro

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

It has been 7 months since the aitheon bounty started
Sylon still havent passed the spreadsheets to you guys???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:05:37 AM

This was just a popup of us testing some software for something else bigger coming later this month Smiley
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

Hi, is it possible to work as a moderator in a group and receive funds?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

you are right, thanx, I saw the ticker AIC on idex and was thinking that it is Aitheon, but it is Akaiito (don't even know what is this).
What ticker has Aitheon token now?

I think it'll be also an AIC. Few weeks ago there's someone brought this to attention that turns out to be there are lots of coins and tokens with similar symbols. I am not sure if this will be an issue in a near future or not.
in case of pchain (PAI) and Project AI (PAI) it is a real problem now) seems like it is a war between them for a ticker) and I'm a bit nervous, coz I'm a pchain hodler...

Given that the token is not yet distributed (for bounty and airdrop) and the funds on investors wallet are also frozen, maybe they still can change the ticker to other symbols. As they're currently on negotiation with exchanges, maybe the name will (or even, already is) changed to other name. Let me try to bring this issue to their telegram channel

Confirmed with team that they will still use AIC as their token ticker and there should be no problem in between the two tokens as their details is still different.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

What are the updates for this project. The team is silent after the ico ended and never heard a word from them. They should be updating the community especially the investors as how the project is doing. Hope this isn't an another shitty ico because I believe this is something to look forward to.

Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Hi, is it possible to work as a moderator in a group and receive funds?
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

Hi We are aware about this and cant control this. But definitely each AIC has different contract.
Needem

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:20:01 AM

why is everything taking too long?
zanezane

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Hi We are aware about this and cant control this. But definitely each AIC has different contract.

Yes it's different but it will make confusion to traders so before it gets too late I mean while it's not yet listed to any exchange sites then ticker should be change.

I hope someone from the team will get us some update.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

Yes it's different but it will make confusion to traders so before it gets too late I mean while it's not yet listed to any exchange sites then ticker should be change.

I thought they tried to say that they had the ticker first. Before they start their ico, they searched ticker for aic and it's still not being used by anyone, but as projects these days can miraculously popping out from thin air in mere seconds, a project seems use the name and "finished" their ico before aitheon did. Below is the full quote of team's explanation

Erica Harvitt AITHEON ICO:
When we named Aitheon Aitheon, and decided on AIC, there was no other AIC registered. However, cryptocurrencies are poping up very quickly and yes, we definitely have a different smart contract.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

This is ICO will dump all to hell. Team has more tokens than the ICO participants and if the teams tokens are not locked - red flag do not invest. Newly mining tokens only reduces the value of the token. Can't believe this was 0.35 it's a disaster waiting to happen.
zanezane

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 07:03:34 AM by zanezane

I thought they tried to say that they had the ticker first. Before they start their ico, they searched ticker for aic and it's still not being used by anyone, but as projects these days can miraculously popping out from thin air in mere seconds, a project seems use the name and "finished" their ico before aitheon did. Below is the full quote of team's explanation

Erica Harvitt AITHEON ICO:
When we named Aitheon Aitheon, and decided on AIC, there was no other AIC registered. However, cryptocurrencies are poping up very quickly and yes, we definitely have a different smart contract.

Well that make sense now and it's understandable though as so we should be careful when trading AIC and always check first the smart contract. Thanks for enlightening me brother. Smiley However, I'm kinda pissed off now with the team for the delay of distribution of tokens. They say that from 1 to 2 weeks it will start but nothing had started. I mean 2 weeks had passed since I raise that.

LoganAlan

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

just wanna ask the partnership with Amazon :v what is the contribution of Amazon to Aitheon
and also the partnership with United Nations
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

you are right, thanx, I saw the ticker AIC on idex and was thinking that it is Aitheon, but it is Akaiito (don't even know what is this).
What ticker has Aitheon token now?

I think it'll be also an AIC. Few weeks ago there's someone brought this to attention that turns out to be there are lots of coins and tokens with similar symbols. I am not sure if this will be an issue in a near future or not.
in case of pchain (PAI) and Project AI (PAI) it is a real problem now) seems like it is a war between them for a ticker) and I'm a bit nervous, coz I'm a pchain hodler...

Given that the token is not yet distributed (for bounty and airdrop) and the funds on investors wallet are also frozen, maybe they still can change the ticker to other symbols. As they're currently on negotiation with exchanges, maybe the name will (or even, already is) changed to other name. Let me try to bring this issue to their telegram channel

Confirmed with team that they will still use AIC as their token ticker and there should be no problem in between the two tokens as their details is still different.

of course they have different details, but what if they both, with same token ticker, will send a request to the same exchange?) How to be in that case? I think better to fix it now than have a problems in the future.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

of course they have different details, but what if they both, with same token ticker, will send a request to the same exchange?) How to be in that case? I think better to fix it now than have a problems in the future.

But they have different details, so even if (let's say) we are going to transfer both to binance (assume that they're somehow ended to be listed on binance), the recipient address themselves are different. Further, I don't think exchange will let same symbols for two different coin. I had this case of "Soma Community Token" and "ScrypToken" on yobit. Soma initially choose the ticker SCT for their symbol, but yobit already has SCT dedicated for scryptoken, so they got S-O-M-A instead of S-C-T for yobit while on other exchange like cryptopia, they still listed as SCT. Means, only on an exchange that already had akaii that aitheon need to have different symbol, and I don't think there will be plenty of big exchange listing akaii. I mean, is it even well known?
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 02:45:04 AM by Tamilson

What happened here? Where's the team? It's been months since ico ended yet there's no development in the project. I think the team should update the community to avoid confusions. I still believe in you guys so please don't disappoint us.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

What happened here? Where's the team? It's been months since ico ended yet there's no development in the project. I think the team should update the community to avoid confusions. I still believe in you guys so please don't disappointed us.

They're reachable through telegram, very responsive there. I know that it'll be better if they can be more active on both channel, but that's up to them. As a supporter of their project, J tried to give my best by help answering what I can here and bring the matter to them on telegram for those that I can't
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Aitheon team are still accepting Beta Business Testers. To apply, send an email with a brief description of the nature of your business to Business@Aitheon.com. Please be sure to attach your business license.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

What happened here? Where's the team? It's been months since ico ended yet there's no development in the project. I think the team should update the community to avoid confusions. I still believe in you guys so please don't disappointed us.

They're reachable through telegram, very responsive there. I know that it'll be better if they can be more active on both channel, but that's up to them. As a supporter of their project, J tried to give my best by help answering what I can here and bring the matter to them on telegram for those that I can't

Yeah thanks. I already talked to them about this and they explained to me everything. I'm just been busy for the past weeks and forgot to check here and like you I'm their supporter that's why I want to see this as the one who'll dominate its industry.

By the way, they have an announcement that every users especially bounty participants need to create an account in their site to receive their rewards. Just sign up here.
https://www.aitheon.com/users/signup

Happy Coding Life Smiley
zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Good afternoon!
Tell me when I can get my tokens for generosity, and can I get them at all? Maybe someone owns the information?
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: