Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS  (Read 5229 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:09:45 AM

If you were involved in Aitheon ICO and haven’t done KYC, your tokens will still be unlocked with everyone else’s correct?
3I ask because I am against KYC, I do not do illegal activity but my appeal to the crypto space was not having every move I make tracked.  I don’t want to lose my tokens but I also will not be doing any KYC either way.

Had you been part in bounty? Or in ICO? If you take part in ICO then you should know that kyc is mandatory, you put your money to them then I assume you trust them either. Or if you're part of bounty, then I guess you won't get your tokens if you don't comply in their kyc and just forget your AIC. But at least your identity is safe and I think that matters to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

If you were involved in Aitheon ICO and haven’t done KYC, your tokens will still be unlocked with everyone else’s correct?
3I ask because I am against KYC, I do not do illegal activity but my appeal to the crypto space was not having every move I make tracked.  I don’t want to lose my tokens but I also will not be doing any KYC either way.

Had you been part in bounty? Or in ICO? If you take part in ICO then you should know that kyc is mandatory, you put your money to them then I assume you trust them either. Or if you're part of bounty, then I guess you won't get your tokens if you don't comply in their kyc and just forget your AIC. But at least your identity is safe and I think that matters to you.

why did this rule change?
I don't understand this project.
so if we don't give KYC, the bounty participants will not be able to receive their reward.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

so if we don't give KYC, the bounty participants will not be able to receive their reward.

I thought it was requirement from the exchanges they are enlisting to, or something like that. Or was it to fight against duplicate account and cheaters? You can ask for this on telegram, though
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

They call that penny wise, dollar foolish Smiley) be patient my friend and trust in us. There is so many things moving that we cannot tell you do to NDA's. If everything went live right now and then you saw what we were doing that will be released in the near future, you would be mad that we didn't wait.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

They want to catch bounty abusers and exclude multiaccount users. That's why we need to prove that we all are live people, not bots. Proof - https://t.me/aitheon/83743
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Does the team waiting for the market to reverse towards up so to get listed in an exchange?

Because it has been a while since ICO ended
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

Does the team waiting for the market to reverse towards up so to get listed in an exchange?

Interesting, we are actually currently talking about bull and bearish market on telegram. You're welcome to join and give your insight.

About bei being listed, they still have to keep it secret, though. So they can't really give an answer on that
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Interesting, we are actually currently talking about bull and bearish market on telegram. You're welcome to join and give your insight.

About bei being listed, they still have to keep it secret, though. So they can't really give an answer on that

I just got back here and to my dismay nothing still happened. So yeah seems the team is waiting for the market to stabilize before they go live in exchange and of course they're afraid for AIC to get dump. Even though this is the scenario now, I'm still being optimistic like I trusted them so you guys shouldn't be bother. We all go to the moon.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Storyline23

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

Wasn’t there supposed to be the “biggest announcement ever in Crypto” by Aitheon a while back?  That was on some YouTube video on a interview with one of the top Aitheon personnel.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

I just got back here and to my dismay nothing still happened. So yeah seems the team is waiting for the market to stabilize before they go live in exchange and of course they're afraid for AIC to get dump. Even though this is the scenario now, I'm still being optimistic like I trusted them so you guys shouldn't be bother. We all go to the moon.

Mostly, that's what I can't bear about good project, we are going to have a dump at one moment, mostly when the distribution happen, so I usually want it to be done as soon as possible. Get through it and we can continue on without worrying about weakhands
Tamilson

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Mostly, that's what I can't bear about good project, we are going to have a dump at one moment, mostly when the distribution happen, so I usually want it to be done as soon as possible. Get through it and we can continue on without worrying about weakhands

Well I just hope that investors are having their patience with them as nobody still receive their tokens. Though delay can cause a huge dump as we always see on some icos so I'll be praying hard that it won't happen to our community. Let's just leave this to the team.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

“With robotics and automation you are taking away the mundane and allowing people to work in higher level activities,” he said. “To keep businesses growing – which is the overall aim of a business to drive productivity and growth – you can move people out of the mundane activities and use robotics.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Well I just hope that investors are having their patience with them as nobody still receive their tokens. Though delay can cause a huge dump as we always see on some icos so I'll be praying hard that it won't happen to our community. Let's just leave this to the team.
I myself am one of those people who don't like procrastination, especially if the delay is up to an uncertain time, I hope at least the Aitheon team will provide updates on their social media accounts.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

I myself am one of those people who don't like procrastination, especially if the delay is up to an uncertain time, I hope at least the Aitheon team will provide updates on their social media accounts.

About delays, they said that this week's news was purposely delayed because they have a good announcement or something alike. Let's hope it has some date and or numbers on it as it can greatly help ease community's anxiety
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

This is by far the most exciting project out there so I'd rather see it done properly than rushed through. Trust these guys and remember what they did for you in a years time! I know your airdrop is important to you but it will come so start planning your next move!
Tamilson

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

This is by far the most exciting project out there so I'd rather see it done properly than rushed through. Trust these guys and remember what they did for you in a years time! I know your airdrop is important to you but it will come so start planning your next move!

Oh c'mon we're not waiting for an airdrop here brother. Grin

We all want an update from the team because investors shouldn't wait from what they purchased like they should feel a priority after all they're the one who made all these happen.

I think the team should give us a certain time frame.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

In my eyes i can see aitheon as really good company in the next years with all the strategic partners. But something like a stock company and nothing like this pump and dump thing crypto.... But the ico could use something like crowdfunding or something else.
imho, we shall wait at least until end of September when SEC has to approve or reject the bitcoin ETF: if rejected everyone will panic sell, if approved everyone will first trade alts for BTC and later buy back the alts.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

In my opinion, the market is going to get worse before it gets better. I don't think we will see a bull run, like last year, until 2019. That being said, I don't think it's appropriate to hold off on exchanges until the market gets better. I don't think it is reasonable to hold off much past this month or the end of September at the latest. I've been invested in Aitheon since January & plan on holding long term so I don't care about any short term bumps in the road. Also, I would to see Aitheon integrated into the Ethos wallet as I think what they trying to achieve would be beneficial to Aitheon in the long term.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

No one ever said that is my goal as it is not. I would rather the price fall to 0 just to come back up and steadily rise with healthy growth rather then later on when every coin is profiting this is the only one that has a huge fall. Giving airdrops of $35 to each person is a lot of money that will have a huge decrease in token valuation.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Aitheon wants to connect people with the technology in a way, where human input is still needed. The team behind Aitheon project can be considered an advantage for the project. The team is relatively big compared to other startups and ICO projects and consists of experienced and skilled people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: