Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLASHMONI - Blockchain-powered Fintech 2.0  (Read 41083 times)
flashmoniltd

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

Do we have to apply for the flash moni card?
Pre-order starts Friday.
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

It is obvious that the project has a promising future because really shows how the team and the community are trying to realize the idea!
flashmoniltd

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

It is obvious that the project has a promising future because really shows how the team and the community are trying to realize the idea!
Thank you for your kind words and for believing in the project!
flashmoniltd

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

⚡️⚡️Pre-order you OZTCard N.O.W.!⚡️⚡️
1️⃣Withdraw cash from any ATM
2️⃣180 #fiat currencies+Multiple #cryptocurrencies
3️⃣Send money anywhere in the world
💰💰Affordable/Reliable/Instantaneously💰💰
#Blockchain #ICO #FinancialInclusion
https://oztcard.com/
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

⚡️⚡️Pre-order you OZTCard N.O.W.!⚡️⚡️
1️⃣Withdraw cash from any ATM
2️⃣180 #fiat currencies+Multiple #cryptocurrencies
3️⃣Send money anywhere in the world
💰💰Affordable/Reliable/Instantaneously💰💰
#Blockchain #ICO #FinancialInclusion
https://oztcard.com/

Is there a minimum required amount to be deposited for the ico for getting the ozt card? If not what is the individual price of card alone and does this ship to all countries? It would be nice if you can specify the fee details for the card.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
danny68

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Flashmoni is a good and practical project. I did not find the flashmoni bounty building community?
flashmoniltd

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Flashmoni is a good and practical project. I did not find the flashmoni bounty building community?
Hello! Thank you for support! We don't have baunty compaign.
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Can I buy Tokens now
You can buy Tokens from April 10th
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Can I buy Tokens now

Your site says over 60 million USD raised till now and phase 2 is set to begin in a few days.Can you provide the wallet address of BTC/ETH/... of all the cryptos used to raise this amount? I have a strong doubt about the money raised till now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Can I buy Tokens now

Your site says over 60 million USD raised till now and phase 2 is set to begin in a few days.Can you provide the wallet address of BTC/ETH/... of all the cryptos used to raise this amount? I have a strong doubt about the money raised till now.
Hi, the KPMG Certificate is on its way
dexterbulate4546

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

When is the fixed date for distribution?
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

When is the fixed date for distribution?
Hello, it will be after ICO phase 2 is completed
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

We added Flashmoni to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support OZT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your OZT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in OZT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Flashmoni? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Flashmoni core team, you can manage the Flashmoni profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Flashmoni profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

https://i.imgur.com/PVw4ZYZl.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/gntI5cbl.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/4QahXjVl.jpg
Thank you so much for your support. We will contact you.
NickNedsky

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

Hello Flashmoni i can't log in into my dashboard with my username and password i get the notice '" 503 service unavailable ".  Do other investors have the same issue?
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Hello Flashmoni i can't log in into my dashboard with my username and password i get the notice '" 503 service unavailable ".  Do other investors have the same issue?
Hello! Try to refresh your browser or use another one.
NickNedsky

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

i tried but it is not working i went to the Flashmoni Corporate site and used the link login i put my username and password as usual.. but now i get the notice.''Het IP-adres van de server van app.flashmoni.io kan niet worden gevonden.
Voer Windows Netwerkcontrole uit.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN 

its Dutch ( translated: the ip adress from the server app.flashmoni.io cannot be found)

by the way when does the distribution from the tokens take place?
barberred

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Same problem this project it's suspicious be carreful
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

i tried but it is not working i went to the Flashmoni Corporate site and used the link login i put my username and password as usual.. but now i get the notice.''Het IP-adres van de server van app.flashmoni.io kan niet worden gevonden.
Voer Windows Netwerkcontrole uit.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN 

its Dutch ( translated: the ip adress from the server app.flashmoni.io cannot be found)

by the way when does the distribution from the tokens take place?
You will receive your tokens after Phase 2
flashmoniltd

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

Same problem this project it's suspicious be carreful

Why do you think it is suspicious? You can find all the information about our project, and ask anything.
barberred

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

impossible to connect at flashmoni wallet why ? and another people  have the same problem and you answer is refresh your browser ?
and i have checked your eth and BTC address for the payment ICO we see little and feew transaction surprising to see you have 60 000 000$$ because on your eth and btc address is not that and all fund transfered
and you often change your answer about release the token after ico phase 1 or phase 2 at the end of the month and the same for the listing strange and for the final the listing on binance a pure lie the one who claims to be listed on binance before the official announcement it's a wrong it's a scam and it will be blacklisted by binance and will never listed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: