Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syrian uprising, what is it?  (Read 756 times)
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:24:45 PM

can someone tell me why they are fighting...

why do they want this President Bashar al-Assad, to quit

and why does President Bashar al-Assad feel he is so important that people should die rather then he step down.

also wtf does the US have to do with this? i mean why are they invloed, what's in it for them

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:40:35 PM

Your second question answer your first one, who would want a president who prefer to kill people instead of stepping down?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:41:24 PM

What I heard from a Syrian (could be tainted, I don't know)

At the beginning: al-Assad killed and tortured his nation + terrible living conditions
Many people were against him staying at the head and asked other countries to help them
Western countries didn't give a damn
He killed all his opponents (even the pacific civilians)
He managed to kill them all
Now the remaining opponents are the extremists
Western countries start shitting themselves because they don't want extremists at the head of the country
On the other hand, chemical weapons piss them off
So they'll blow the country up but leave al-Assad as President

Also, it's not US but US+GB+FR

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:44:39 PM

I won't develop too much but can tell that the US feel compelled to intervene (officially) because of suspected chemical weapon use. (prohibited since 1997 by the UN)
Peter Lambert

Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:55:42 PM

I won't develop too much but can tell that the US feel compelled to intervene (officially) because of suspected chemical weapon use. (prohibited since 1997 by the UN)

If it is prohibited by the UN, then it should be the UN who punishes them for using chemical weapons. The US has no jurisdiction there, and we should keep out of the conflict. I don't think we should be helping either side. If some individual wants to go help one side or the other, then they can go to Syria with a rifle and help out, but I do not want to be forced to pay for it.

As to answer "why is the US involved, what's in it for them?": The US enjoys a place of power in the world. They maintain that place by getting involved wherever they can to show off their might and power. Leadership of the US thinks they will appear weak if they choose to do nothing, then they might lose their position as Almighty World Superpower.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:58:44 PM

How full of total lies yo can be?

Assad is democratically elected president. Assad is from Muslim Shia minority but he is secular president. Majority of Syrians are Sunni Muslims. Assad is backed by Iranian Shia regime and Hezbollah movement of Lebanon. Assad is anti-western and he is not a puppet of western world. This is why USA and Israel with all their puppet states wants him to be removed from office. They already succeeded in greatly reducing Syrian support and presence in Lebanon by killing Lebanese politician in false flag operation.

Living conditions in Syria is better than many parts of European Union. The war is fought because of ethnic and religious conflict. USA and their puppet states gives clandestine support to rebel groups no matter what they are fighting for as long as they are fighting against Assad. Some of the rebels are even ready to eat heart of killed pilot.

The uprisings succeeded in Libya and Egypt. They already attempted the same in Iran but it got crushed really fast. The Syria is holding up desperately and it is no surprise that they used poison gas. Although I'm still 50-50 who used the gas or was not it a USA or Israeli false flag operation.

P.S. I'm not against the fact of using a gas. In WW1 the gas was used by both sides. There is no difference as long as result is death of enemy. USA and Israel uses banned weapons and tactics all the time. Why everyone could not use the most effective means to kill enemy?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:01:43 PM

If it is prohibited by the UN, then it should be the UN who punishes them for using chemical weapons. The US has no jurisdiction there, and we should keep out of the conflict. I don't think we should be helping either side. If some individual wants to go help one side or the other, then they can go to Syria with a rifle and help out, but I do not want to be forced to pay for it.

As to answer "why is the US involved, what's in it for them?": The US enjoys a place of power in the world. They maintain that place by getting involved wherever they can to show off their might and power. Leadership of the US thinks they will appear weak if they choose to do nothing, then they might lose their position as Almighty World Superpower.
The way I see it, the UN is a way for the US to legitimise international intervention since they are the one who originally started the organisation. Now, I didn't really follow the situation in Syria but I'm pretty sure the UN won't object a direct intervention from the US.
Peter Lambert

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:04:10 PM

P.S. I'm not against the fact of using a gas. In WW1 the gas was used by both sides. There is no difference as long as result is death of enemy. USA and Israel uses banned weapons and tactics all the time. Why everyone could not use the most effective means to kill enemy?

Poison gas is a horrible way to die. Generally, war is pretty horrible, but poison gas is even more painful than most ways to go. Perhaps we should just ban all forms of war and violence?

01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:05:13 PM

This is why I've wrote officially between bracket.

...the US feel compelled to intervene (officially)...
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:05:20 PM

How wold you like if USSR would be still around and getting into wars just to show how powerful they are? Or Chinese doing the same?

Why USA and Israel is allowed to do shit that nobody else is doing?

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:06:50 PM

How full of total stupidity yo can be?
Can't read a line? Not even the first one?

This is why USA and Israel with all their puppet states wants him to be removed from office.
Lol
If this was the case he would be nowhere to be found

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:08:32 PM

Poison gas is a horrible way to die. Generally, war is pretty horrible, but poison gas is even more painful than most ways to go. Perhaps we should just ban all forms of war and violence?
Not all gases are the same and plain old rifle can be just as horrible way to die. Maybe we should attempt to ban wars and violence in the same way than USSR attempted o ban a sex for pleasure?

The problem is not death or wars as long as the right side wins and all enemies are killed. Suffering is optional bonus that some enemies might deserve.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:10:05 PM

Maybe we should attempt to ban wars and violence in the same way than USSR attempted o ban a sex for pleasure?
Comparing ways to die and sex+pleasure
Seems legit

jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:56:10 PM

Syria is Iran's ally. Iran is in trouble for trading oil for euros defying the petrodollar empire.
The USA/empire is enforcing the petrodollar tax system.

Russia and China are allied to Syria.
Russia has mentioned nukes but Russia doesn't have enough to go head to head with the infidel empire without China. Not sure about China. Both countries have basically said how can you be so obvious after Iraq and Libya? It's like the cold war all over again.

The USA feels it can win this one probably because China isn't being as ballsy as Russia so they're pressing ahead calling Putins bluff on the nukes. If they win then Iran invasion will be one step closer to install a central bank fiat system as in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and all the other colonies across the world. If they fail then the domestic situation in the home countries will be distracted by a bigger, profitable situation of WW3.

The chemical weapons and civil war in Syria sounds very much like the CIA etc up to it's usual preparation tricks. Have a search and you can confirm it not just in conspiracy sites but intelligence communities too who knew about this for years. (p.s. what happened to Google Discussions to search like this on non Google forums?)

Folks at home in places such as the USA and UK continue to park their money in the banking system and invest in weapons manufacturers that lead Russian nukes to be aimed at their own front door with the common man being excluded from the spoils of war as prices rise... £1 for a loaf of bread to £2.50.

All of this should be very obvious to people on this forum. Should be able to work this all out yourselves without me leading you by the hand explaining everything.

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:17:01 PM

oh wtf, just BAN the use of fiat to finance wars already, this is getting retarded...

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 08:05:48 PM

The other countries are getting involved now due to: chemical weapons.
They piss everyone off, and even me, a person who doesn't give a damn about people that died down there, or almost anywhere that is.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Peter Lambert

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:27:44 PM

They piss everyone off, and even me, a person who doesn't give a damn about people that died down there, or almost anywhere that is.

Are you sure you know who used the chemical weapons? Are you sure that the use of chemical weapons was not made up to draw other countries into the conflict?

Are you sure the rebels deserve our aid? Maybe they would have used the chemical weapons if the option was there?

What can we do that will not just make the situation worse?

klee
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 08:34:39 PM

Assad is democratically elected president. Assad is from Muslim Shia minority but he is secular president. Majority of Syrians are Sunni Muslims. Assad is backed by Iranian Shia regime and Hezbollah movement of Lebanon. Assad is anti-western and he is not a puppet of western world. This is why USA and Israel with all their puppet states wants him to be removed from office. They already succeeded in greatly reducing Syrian support and presence in Lebanon by killing Lebanese politician in false flag operation.

Living conditions in Syria is better than many parts of European Union. The war is fought because of ethnic and religious conflict. USA and their puppet states gives clandestine support to rebel groups no matter what they are fighting for as long as they are fighting against Assad. Some of the rebels are even ready to eat heart of killed pilot.

The uprisings succeeded in Libya and Egypt. They already attempted the same in Iran but it got crushed really fast. The Syria is holding up desperately and it is no surprise that they used poison gas. Although I'm still 50-50 who used the gas or was not it a USA or Israeli false flag operation.

At some time I saw in the news some steroid monster warriors doing horrible things - real animals. Who were they? On Assad's side or against? Just wondering, I have no preference for any party involved in this clusterfuck...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:13:57 PM

Are you sure you know who used the chemical weapons? Are you sure that the use of chemical weapons was not made up to draw other countries into the conflict?

Are you sure the rebels deserve our aid? Maybe they would have used the chemical weapons if the option was there?

What can we do that will not just make the situation worse?
Well this came to my mind, that it is possible that someone is luring the other countries to fight there.
Also whatever the people say won't matter to the president that much if at all.
I think Clinton was the one that interfered in Balkans even though only ~20% people agreed to it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:24:12 PM

What I heard from a Syrian (could be tainted, I don't know)

At the beginning: al-Assad killed and tortured his nation + terrible living conditions
Many people were against him staying at the head and asked other countries to help them
Western countries didn't give a damn
He killed all his opponents (even the pacific civilians)
He managed to kill them all
Now the remaining opponents are the extremists
Western countries start shitting themselves because they don't want extremists at the head of the country
On the other hand, chemical weapons piss them off
So they'll blow the country up but leave al-Assad as President

Also, it's not US but US+GB+FR
Yeah, he tortured people with free education, gave woman the same rights as man, pulled back a lot of armies, tried peace conversations with enemy countries, prohibited political Islam and wanted to make the country a democracy.
And the people he studied with in London say he was a good and well mannered guy.

Seems such a bastard, trying to make right what his father did wrong. No, those rebels really seem a much better alternative...
Assad is actually the best guy they ever had in Syrie and where is the proof exactly he used chemical weapons? You really think a bunch of extremists wouldn't dare to use those?

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: