Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Term Loan in btcjam 3.0 BTC - 100 % funded - verified user  (Read 2031 times)
walkeran (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:37:18 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 06:45:21 PM by walkeran

Hello there. I'm looking for lenders to help me raise 3BTC for a weeks period. Paying back 3.90 BTC in one lump payback at the end of the contract. BTC is for trading in localbitcoins.com in which I have a rep of 20 trades and trade volume is between - 25 to 150 BTC (it's arround 40 BTC):

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/walkeran/

Here's the btcjam listing:

https://btcjam.com/listings/6574

Feel free to ask any questions and point me in the right direction if I did something wrong Smiley

Thanks in Advance!

Edit: Thanks to everyone supporting me, since the opening of this topic, percentage went from 4% to 16% Smiley

2nd Edit: Up to 22%!

3rd Edit: Up to 32%

4th Edit: Up to 37%

5th Edit: Up to 48%

6th Edit: Up to 59%

7th Edit: Fully funded!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:36:33 PM

Do you have any collateral? How can you pay back 3.9 BTC if you're going to sell it?  Do you have other BTC stored?  If so, why do you need this loan?
walkeran (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:34:37 PM

Do you have any collateral? How can you pay back 3.9 BTC if you're going to sell it?  Do you have other BTC stored?  If so, why do you need this loan?

At the moment I don't have any other BTC stored and well it's selling/buying for bigger/lesser prices. I can provide any documents/details about myself. Can collateral be a iphone/hp tablet? In addition I'm a working as a part-time receptionist in one hotel, so if disaster strikes I should afford to add a top up to whatever would be left out of BTC.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:59:36 PM

At the moment I don't have any other BTC stored and well it's selling/buying for bigger/lesser prices. I can provide any documents/details about myself. Can collateral be a iphone/hp tablet? In addition I'm a working as a part-time receptionist in one hotel, so if disaster strikes I should afford to add a top up to whatever would be left out of BTC.

As long as you're able to ship it cheaply enough that it's still worth the loan, an iPhone/Tablet is perfect collateral.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 01:12:22 AM

As long as you're able to ship it cheaply enough that it's still worth the loan, an iPhone/Tablet is perfect collateral.

Yes, a very good collateral.  Since you have it on BTCjam you should send this to escrow or something, I'd be happy to invest a bit in you then Smiley
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 07:48:50 AM

hi op. i'm tempted to invest in your btcjam listing as i find your localbitcoin account trustworthy.  however, just to be sure, can you post something in your localbitcoin profile that will prove that you own this bitcointalk and btcjam accounts?  thanks.
walkeran (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:37:13 PM

Yes, a very good collateral.  Since you have it on BTCjam you should send this to escrow or something, I'd be happy to invest a bit in you then Smiley

Ah, that's how it goes. I actually never used a collateral escrow, but which online escrow service "provider"(?) is the most popular/trustworthy?

hi op. i'm tempted to invest in your btcjam listing as i find your localbitcoin account trustworthy.  however, just to be sure, can you post something in your localbitcoin profile that will prove that you own this bitcointalk and btcjam accounts?  thanks.

That's alright Smiley :

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/walkeran/

If you look just under my nickname under top:

Special message from walkeran to hardinero007 from bitcointalk and btcjam.
Boelens

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 02:44:49 PM

Alright, seems legit. I'll invest.
Boelens

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 03:13:06 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 03:25:28 PM by Boelens

Hm, tried to invest but it says my balance is insufficient, even after it confirmed. Maybe it'll work after a while.
EDIT: Invested.
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:20:21 PM

ok, i put a little investment.  i think the loan is approved (>70% funded), hopefully it will get to 100%.  goodluck!
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:23:25 PM

hardinero007

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 04:42:27 PM

oh noh... you're kidding!  i hope it's not gone...  come to think of it, why did OP offered such a high interest rate of 30% in 7 days?  i wonder what kind of business he's doing?  walkeran, mind telling us how would you spend the 3 btc.  can you give us a good reason why you're giving a high interest?  can you PM me your personal details?  oh, these are the questions i should have asked before giving the loan.  i wonder why nobody asked.

walkeran, i have faith that this will turn out as a good investment.  please PM me your personal details (name, id, fb, address, etc), i just want to have an idea who i'm dealing with.  thanks.
Boelens

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:43:56 PM

I don't really think posts like these are useful. The loan seems legitemate enough, we'll see how it ends.
walkeran (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 06:52:34 PM

Well it reached 100% so fast. Thanks everyone for support Smiley

oh noh... you're kidding!  i hope it's not gone...  come to think of it, why did OP offered such a high interest rate of 30% in 7 days?  i wonder what kind of business he's doing?  walkeran, mind telling us how would you spend the 3 btc.  can you give us a good reason why you're giving a high interest?  can you PM me your personal details?  oh, these are the questions i should have asked before giving the loan.  i wonder why nobody asked.

walkeran, i have faith that this will turn out as a good investment.  please PM me your personal details (name, id, fb, address, etc), i just want to have an idea who i'm dealing with.  thanks.

Sure I don't mind really. BTCJam asks for all documents, so I believe they trust their system. I'll send you the PM with all the details.

P.S. My biggest shock was that amongst investors there was a young kid :/ I'm feeling too old now.
Boelens

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

Well it reached 100% so fast. Thanks everyone for support Smiley

oh noh... you're kidding!  i hope it's not gone...  come to think of it, why did OP offered such a high interest rate of 30% in 7 days?  i wonder what kind of business he's doing?  walkeran, mind telling us how would you spend the 3 btc.  can you give us a good reason why you're giving a high interest?  can you PM me your personal details?  oh, these are the questions i should have asked before giving the loan.  i wonder why nobody asked.

walkeran, i have faith that this will turn out as a good investment.  please PM me your personal details (name, id, fb, address, etc), i just want to have an idea who i'm dealing with.  thanks.

Sure I don't mind really. BTCJam asks for all documents, so I believe they trust their system. I'll send you the PM with all the details.

P.S. My biggest shock was that amongst investors there was a young kid :/ I'm feeling too old now.

That would probably be me. Hehe, no worries 'bout feeling old =P. I just have a few BTC and invest in good looking investments.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 12:40:27 AM

Post here once you pay it back so people can see Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 03:08:53 AM

He went dark just as soon as he got the loan. Hmm.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Boelens

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:22:03 AM

He went dark just as soon as he got the loan. Hmm.

Hm, worrysome. I think he'll pay back though, he's a verified user, has good reputation on localbitcoins. Step 1 : Denial
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:02:45 AM

Amazing!  He is now overdue for his loan.  And he got 2 of them on BTCJam that will never be paid back.  Please be more careful in the future.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 02:36:21 AM

Amazing!  He is now overdue for his loan.  And he got 2 of them on BTCJam that will never be paid back.  Please be more careful in the future.

Doesn't BTCjam use net-arb?  Or are those for bigger loans?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: