Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTYK CTK Cyber Security ICO Announcement  (Read 2222 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

its really not a professional way to introduce your ICO ..

ICO approach shows that the company expect that the community will not deliver the value to desirable level. but if you have a solid project - you don't need an ICO. so this is exactly what you can expect)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Yazz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

its really not a professional way to introduce your ICO ..

ICO approach shows that the company expect that the community will not deliver the value to desirable level. but if you have a solid project - you don't need an ICO. so this is exactly what you can expect)

"The community will not deliver the value to the desirable level" I'm not sure I understand this.

And you're suggesting that if a company is successful it does not need an ICO? So where does it raise its funds? From VCs?

VCs are notorious for massively diluting control and causing all sorts of issues with fund-raising. ICOs are democratizing funding and taking control away from the VCs. I think you are missing the point of a legitimate ICO.

cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

How storage systems can be decentralized, isn't against decentralization? I am little confused about this.
tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Quoting anonymous 'Independent Cyber security experts" doesn't seem very professional too  Grin Any project can get you tones of such feedback. In other aspects looks promising
Jordo55

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

This project looks really promising, and I'm happy to live only about an hour north of San Francisco, the place where many crypto's in the US are getting their footing.
Yazz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

How storage systems can be decentralized, isn't against decentralization? I am little confused about this.

Cryptyk consists of two rings of decentralization.

VAULT

Vault ensures each individual file is first encrypted and then sliced into 5 different portions or shards. Each of these file portions is then encrypted again and stored separately on 5 third-party cloud storage providers (such as Amazon, Google Drive and Box). The encryption algorithm also determines a storage format that ensures storage node redundancy and 24/7/365 operational reliability. Each file is stored in a granular, distributed format across 5 independent cloud storage providers, using 6 encryption keys per file. Importantly, all encryption keys are only stored on the user’s personal devices and offline back-up system. No encryption keys are stored in the cloud.

SENTRY
Sentry's private permission blockchain engine offers much more than simply monitoring user access and tracking all file- sharing activities. It offers encrypted communications for email and chat. It offers offline key back-up, digital leak protection, threat analysis, data geo-fencing and user quarantining for network administrators. It offers enterprise-level, group-level, user-level and file-level security permission management. Most important of all, it offers an open-source security and storage platform that can be integrated into third party software products for industry-wide security solutions.

Decentralized platforms based on blockchain-only file storage (eg: Sia, Storj, Filecoin) typically expose 1% of the potential attack surface to hackers compared to centralized storage systems. However, Cryptyk's hybrid blockchain has two rings of decentralization, translating to a miniscule attack surface < 1% of blockchain-only networks, and < 0.01% of conventional centralized networks.
Yazz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

Quoting anonymous 'Independent Cyber security experts" doesn't seem very professional too  Grin Any project can get you tones of such feedback. In other aspects looks promising

Is it because it sounds 'vague'? If so, I understand. However, there is good reason for this. Many of the cyber security experts are black hat hackers and wish to remain anonymous. I think they would be a little upset if we 'outed' them.
Cryptyk One (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Check out the Cryptyk Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bdjgI1nA58
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I want to help in spreading awareness of this project. Is there a bounty thread here in the forums. I did not see it from the website?
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

i want to follow you on twitter so i can see more of your updates of this project
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

It seems the bounty is being revised, can't see the part for facebook campain, but there is an allocation for it. Will keep watch on this for the meantime.
Cryptyk One (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:06:33 AM

It seems the bounty is being revised, can't see the part for facebook campain, but there is an allocation for it. Will keep watch on this for the meantime.

We changed our bounty program to make it easier for everyone.

Details are on https://airdropalert.com/airdrop/708 and www.cryptyk.io/bounty

Our Bitcointalk is undergoing some maintenance so please bear with us and it will be all up and running ASAP.

Thanks!
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

Great team composition. I read that you are currently following the ERC20 protocol, but the final product may be built on a different blockchain protocol. Which ones are you looking at?
Cryptyk One (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Great team composition. I read that you are currently following the ERC20 protocol, but the final product may be built on a different blockchain protocol. Which ones are you looking at?

Thank you! We are talking to IBM about using Hyperledger Fabric. We are also evaluating NEO.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

Is there any bounty program available currently?

Also, is there going to be a white-list available to participate ICO? Seems it's not available yet.
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

Please check our Bounty program here: www.cryptyk.io/bounty
hi guys,pls do check this,ill see it in the first page,hope it help,i hope that the team will provide more update in this project.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

I see  the founders have a great deal of experience, there is a question of how can  tokens  be used in the system?

the same question pak, this project does have a team of many experience and experts in the field. I have the same question with you, how token can be used in the system?
agpercise

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Howdy, What an excellent project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck
bracemorno

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Whitepaper of that project looks deserve attention, so i hope you do it.
toyouta9999

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

I would like to share the project with another investors. anyone show me how to do it in the right direction?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: