Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprouting Bitbean is 10X more profitable than mining  (Read 20040 times)
plasmodesmata (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Merited by sotoshihero (2)

I have 2 6 rx580 mining rigs. I also have about 4M Bitbeans on a dedicated "Bean Machine"
Initial investment in Bitbean: about 2000$ (April last year)
Initial investment in rigs: about 6000$
I use my mining payouts to buy Beans: 4000-5000 Beans each week worth.
I sprout 40,000-60,000 Beans each week.
Why isn't everyone doing this?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Maybe few have heard of it? It sounds both interesting and Ponzi-like. You just let a bunch of BitBeans sit in a wallet to collect Proof of Stake awards or what?

plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Ponzi? No, its just POS (proof of Bean!). Beans grow new sprouts daily, relative to the amount of Beans you own and each sprout is 1000 Beans... which is worth around 13$ right now.
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

Maybe few have heard of it? It sounds both interesting and Ponzi-like. You just let a bunch of BitBeans sit in a wallet to collect Proof of Stake awards or what?

Ponzi is in your head, buddy. It is not some BitConnect pyramid dingleberry. Bean Cash is POS 3.0 and true project with a future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MagicSmoker

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

Ponzi is in your head, buddy. It is not some BitConnect pyramid dingleberry. Bean Cash is POS 3.0 and true project with a future.

Right, so 4M coins generating an average of 50k coins per week works out to an interest rate of 1.25% per week. Compound that over the course of 1 year results in a near doubling of the number of coins (+90%) to 7.6M (depending on how long the awarded coins have to mature before they can participate in PoS, etc.).

I'm not being skeptical to be an ass, just pointing out that a 90% annualized interest rate is pretty juicy...

plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Juicy is very apt...
which is why I dont understand why isnt everyone doing this? its too easy. It blows all the other POS coins out of the water. there's even a video to this affect..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGRO3esMa8
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Right, so 4M coins generating an average of 50k coins per week works out to an interest rate of 1.25% per week. Compound that over the course of 1 year results in a near doubling of the number of coins (+90%) to 7.6M (depending on how long the awarded coins have to mature before they can participate in PoS, etc.).

I'm not being skeptical to be an ass, just pointing out that a 90% annualized interest rate is pretty juicy...

Ethereum will be POS in the near future. Half of new coins coming out are POS 3.0. POS 3.0 was by the way introduced by Bean Cash.

And year by year there will be more and more POS coins and that technology will improve. You must be crazy to call it juicy.

Listen, go find smthng like Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities hedge fund, which was approved by SEC, and which came out to be a hardcore ponzi, and better invest in it.
While we are going to be making money on promising cryptocurrencies.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

i don't see any interest with this beanthing, is this promotion post or something ? i don't like POS cryptos at all and will never buy 1
plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Whats wrong with POS coins?

Its not a promotion I am asking a serious question. Sprouting beans is the most profitable method of satoshi generation I have found. Is there some drawback to POS that I don't know about?
MagicSmoker

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

Its not a promotion I am asking a serious question. Sprouting beans is the most profitable method of satoshi generation I have found. Is there some drawback to POS that I don't know about?

The one drawback I can think of off the top of my head is that PoS is hyperinflationary unless block reward is reduced after every n blocks. You end up needing a Weimar Republic style wheelbarrow to haul enough cryptocurrency around to pay for a Pepsi... metaphorically speaking, of course.

And for you tossers that keep suggesting I sign up with Madoff (currently serving a rather lengthy prison term, as I recall) I am ASKING QUESTIONS TO LEARN MORE, NOT TO SHOOT DOWN YOUR PRECIOUS COIN. I am skeptical by nature and don't necessarily believe that every "fantastic opportunity" is, indeed, such. It probably has something to do with my mom dragging me to a timeshare sales presentation just so she could get a free camera.

Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

The one drawback I can think of off the top of my head is that PoS is hyperinflationary unless block reward is reduced after every n blocks. You end up needing a Weimar Republic style wheelbarrow to haul enough cryptocurrency around to pay for a Pepsi... metaphorically speaking, of course.

And for you tossers that keep suggesting I sign up with Madoff (currently serving a rather lengthy prison term, as I recall) I am ASKING QUESTIONS TO LEARN MORE, NOT TO SHOOT DOWN YOUR PRECIOUS COIN. I am skeptical by nature and don't necessarily believe that every "fantastic opportunity" is, indeed, such. It probably has something to do with my mom dragging me to a timeshare sales presentation just so she could get a free camera.

Interesting use of 'tossers', then 'mom'. You mixed British and American well. /aside

/

Can you explain these Bitbeans? I trust a currency that has faucets, it's important when roadmapping a coin to develop the community from the ground up.

I have DLed the QT wallet and am going to use a faucet for the moment. How many coins are needed to stake?

plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

lol, Timeshares! Silverleaf... man what ever happened with those folks?

As to the hyperinflationary thing. I understand that. That's why I don't mess with redd or ESP. With Bitbean it was created after Doge so they saw the stupid thing Doge did releasing all those coins at once. They have it planned so there's like 90 years worth of growth. So its scaled to gradually grow instead of some crazy developer yelling: here's some coins! come what may! They paid attention to Gavin Andreson and followed his suggestions for how he would fix Bitcoins scaling issues and built that into the coin from day 1. 20mb block sizes, lightening fast transactions and they pioneered POS v3.
plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:48:17 AM

Interesting use of 'tossers', then 'mom'. You mixed British and American well. /aside

/

Can you explain these Bitbeans? I trust a currency that has faucets, it's important when roadmapping a coin to develop the community from the ground up.

I have DLed the QT wallet and am going to use a faucet for the moment. How many coins are needed to stake?

Over here in Beanland we 'sprout'. Sprouts are 1000 beans and the general reward comes once a week for 100k beans, once a day for 500k Beans and several times a day for 1M. on a bad day I sprout 5x and more than 12 on a good day
evgenyron

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:49:34 AM

Guys, who`s done it with MiningNow alrdy? (https://miningnow.online/). Read on the internet bout it, everything seems to be clear. And most importantly, large investors, such as RUSAL and ordinary players can participate in the ICO. It`s not an often thing...
Dtrucksguitarfan

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:41 AM

I have 2 6 rx580 mining rigs. I also have about 4M Bitbeans on a dedicated "Bean Machine"

I've never heard of it.  Can you inbox me details on how to get started? Thanks
plasmodesmata (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

I've never heard of it.  Can you inbox me details on how to get started? Thanks

Its pretty easy. I bought my first beans on POSW but you can buy some on Bittrex or Bleutrade.
Download the wallet on www.bitbean.org/downloads if on windows its version 1.1.2.2rc
After download it needs to synchronize with the network, this can take a few days unless you can get a snapshot from someone.
after its fully synchronized transfer Beans from exchange wallet to your PC and let them sit. depending on how many you buy it can help if you send them in the amount of blocks that would optimize sprouting. Example: you have 100k beans, send ten 10,000 Bean blocks, if a million then ten 100k blocks. You can also adjust this in Bean control.

We have a community chat on matter most, PM your email and I can invite you.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:55:24 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:11:17 AM by MagicSmoker

You should see me mix metaphors, then!

As to the hyperinflationary thing. I understand that. That's why I don't mess with redd or ESP. With Bitbean it was created after Doge so they saw the stupid thing Doge did releasing all those coins at once. They have it planned so there's like 90 years worth of growth. So its scaled to gradually grow instead of some crazy developer yelling: here's some coins! come what may! They paid attention to Gavin Andreson and followed his suggestions for how he would fix Bitcoins scaling issues and built that into the coin from day 1. 20mb block sizes, lightening fast transactions and they pioneered POS v3.

If the pure torture of sitting through the sales pitch didn't kill off timeshares, nor the fact you couldn't sell them later on for without taking at least a 50% haircut, then the South Park episode lampooning would have definitely struck the mortal blow (is that a coup de main or a coup de grace or what?).

Okay, bitbeans sound interesting and they are listed on Bittrex so that is definitely a good sign; none of this low-rent stocks.exchange or cryptopia crap. I was testing out PoS with TZC, as it is both PoW and PoS, but I probably won't see a block reward for 9+ months unless I vastly increase my holdings.

EDIT - what the hell, only 112 sats so I bought 1000. After I do some more altcoin trading I'll buy some more.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 06:38:42 AM by sotoshihero

Thats great. I like also the idea of POS or Proof of Stakes. I have some tokens like MNX and POS Token too. Bitbean's being a POS coin is new to me.  It seems its already expensive now, isnt it? Will check this coin and thanks for the information.
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:19 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:43:20 AM by AlphaInterceptor

Well, then if you not here to troll, you should not mix something you have no idea about with ponzi from your first post. Otherwise get the reaction you deserve.
It's nice that you mention pepsi, which is overblown in value drink, and cost almost nothing to produce.
What kind of hyperinflation you are talking about if less than 1% of world population use cryptocurrencies and even less people know about POS system, which NOW works better than most banks. And people make money on it.And Bean Cash is on the top of that.World economy easily digests this factors in such a scale.
You must be really newbie in economy to mention Weimar Republic style wheelbarrow in a hyperinflated world of fiat money, which has zero value in most cases, and is not backed anymore by gold, but indeed is backed by government cash printing machines. Blockchain is deflatory by its nature, and POS system evens it up. Therefore giving the possibilty to earn money to people.
Well if you dont like Mr. Madoff style of investment. Try smthng more conservative go open a deposit in the bank and get a free cover for your iphone. Just be sure to choose your bank carefully, they crash a lot lately, you know. But on the other hand you would still have an iphone cover. Wink Cheesy

AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

You should see me mix metaphors, then!

If the pure torture of sitting through the sales pitch didn't kill off timeshares, nor the fact you couldn't sell them later on for without taking at least a 50% haircut, then the South Park episode lampooning would have definitely struck the mortal blow (is that a coup de main or a coup de grace or what?).

Okay, bitbeans sound interesting and they are listed on Bittrex so that is definitely a good sign; none of this low-rent stocks.exchange or cryptopia crap. I was testing out PoS with TZC, as it is both PoW and PoS, but I probably won't see a block reward for 9+ months unless I vastly increase my holdings.

EDIT - what the hell, only 112 sats so I bought 1000. After I do some more altcoin trading I'll buy some more.

Good for you, welcome to the club. Next time please try something first, before critisizing it.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: