Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Can Change The World?  (Read 1339 times)
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

How Bitcoin Can Change The World?
By using blockchain technology everyone can access it in disinipun can reduce passive or active unemployment, they have their own income (out of investment) by following some signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paking.retard

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

Its a big change in the world because bitcoin can make people rich but it depends on their diligence, bitcoin needs more diligence to earn a lot of money
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

For me lets start first to the people who are engage with bitcoin before it can change the world. Yes it helps people lives become better when it comes to finances. It can make people rich and buy what they want to but to satisfy their needs and their wants, but it always depend on the people how they are going to mold their future by of course doing their very best to reach what they aim in life. Before changing the world it will start first to the very basic unit of our society which are the people who will work to have a better and a changing world, we need to work harder and be knowledgeable enough to increase or improve the quality of life we have.
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Bitcoin gives people control over their own assets, which is a great initiative. Just as the inventions that seemed impossible until their time had come, Bitcoin was real and could change the lives of each of us. Over the next few years, a great variety of exciting new possibilities will emerge.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Bitcoin is best way to reduce all poverty in some country but idont know why some goverments still hate this they didnt know how bitcoin can change the world in the future this is the best way to earn money and to live much better.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

For me! Yes of course.Specially for those county have a big population in unemployed it can change the world through the used if this bitcoin.The people will survive their basic needs ang decrease the unemployed population.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Beside its way of intelligence in banking, a safer way, a secured social currency, and the way of earning money is really a certain spot that could change though.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Bitcoin can do many things nowadays. For example is it the KFC in Canada which they accept bitcoin as payment, also in some other places it is being used to pay for hotel rooms. While in our country we can use it to pay bills, buy load, buy game credits and many more soon. But it is not only bitcoin that is changing the world, but the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technologies. Right now i saw many ICO that can help the community, it shows that the effect of cryptocurrencies can help to make a better world but still some of the governments are still against it.

thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

Bitcoin will change the world because bitcoin helps our country to reduce the increasing number of unemployment people so I think many people are have a chance to be a rich someday. In fact there are so many ways to change the world by the use of bitcoin
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Bitcoin can change the world by chance for those who are unemployed people's.and bitcoin make life easier and conportable and help individuals to improvement in term fenancially to make the world easier to transact even individual.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

bitcoin is just started, i think the future is all your bitcoin and bitcoin will rule over global market.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

Bitcoin is great. It can help us make additional profits and provide jobs to the unemployed. I believe it will change the world economy,it will also change the world's currency and allow the world to encrypt money.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

The technology behind bitcoin can change the world financial system for ever but if the governments understand it right
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

Bitcoin can do many things nowadays. For example is it the KFC in Canada which they accept bitcoin as payment, also in some other places it is being used to pay for hotel rooms. While in our country we can use it to pay bills, buy load, buy game credits and many more soon. But it is not only bitcoin that is changing the world, but the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technologies. Right now i saw many ICO that can help the community, it shows that the effect of cryptocurrencies can help to make a better world but still some of the governments are still against it.
Great example and I agree with your reasoning. If you ask me, I think that bitcoin is already changing the world in a positive way and the governments realize that which is why they are trying their best to regulate it as soon as possible and they end up failing everytime. Bitcoin is literally giving back the power back to people which is why it is winning the hearts of people worldwide including mine. This is just the beginning and I think I might purchase my weekly groceries through bitcoin in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Bitcoin already started changing the world, payment using digital currency is one, where in you can just open your account and send your payment when making purchase and you don't need paper money.  Indirect, bitcoin helps preserve nature where in there is no need to cut down more paper tree to produce more paper money.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

This is a question, which the most people cant believe what bitcoin could do to the whole world. The problem right know is that there are some few people who totally controll the money. If bitcoin or any other CryptoCurrency can push through and can replace the Fiat cash, there will be some people who are very mighty invalidated. That will be great, because the power will come back to the population of the world, and many things will go on fair on this world.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

The possibilities with bitcoin are almost limitless. Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency that is accepted over the internet and also at many physical locations. Many small and large businesses are now accepting bitcoins. It is the new trend in the air, that is going to change the whole scenario of the future in the finance world altogether.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Decentralized economy will destroy barriers between countries.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

This is true world can be change by using bitcoin. Bitcoin can change a country's economical condition. Their family condition. It can reduce unemployement problem of any country.

gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Bitcoin changes the world is subtle, such as promoting the country's economic development, saving the country's economy, so that blockchain technology has been promoted in the future we can trade without having to worry about through the bank information leaks, do not know bitcoin people, I feel sad for them...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: