Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1949 times)
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

I think the definition of working smart is not about allocating more time to doing a job. Working smart is an effort to balance the whole line of life so that it will bring a positive impact on productivity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

For me to make our lives more efficient we have to combine working smart at the same time working hard. Those two factors are the ones we needed to have a successful growth in our career at the same time in managing our own investments. So it should be combination of two.

nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

success was started from luck
lucky = talent + opportunity, accompanied by hard work
hard work with talent and opportunities will turn into more smart work

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

I will be basing my opinion on my experienced. As I am working really hard this past year but realized that I havent even saved a lot. So just yesterday i filled an immediate resignation. Now I am trying to go back the life i made on bitcoin industry because actually I am gaining more before in here than my job salary.

So for me working smart is about taking chances and risk. But most of us are just too afraid to fail. Thats the reason why they remain silent and continue doing there boring job
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard

our hard work must also have an intelligence in concluding something, and make a decision. everyone needs both. And if my experience works hard it also requires smart work
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I definitely agree with your ideas and thoughts but for me if you work hard you are also working smarter....  Why because you know that if you work hardly it will not only help you to earn more but also it will help you to learn more....  For me it is not a big problem if you work hard but in return you recieved low salary the point is.... What you work will not be wasted because it will really boost your knowledge and probably it will keep you to develop more...  Unlike you are working only because you just only want to become rich....  That's impossible.... Working smart is really good but work fairly also....  Dont ever think that for you to earn a lots you will make something even it is illegal just only to earn....  If you want to succeed work smarter and as well as work harder....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: