Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
raskad

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

All we should expect from Safecoin being a new venture is complete transparency to the community, so far the team seems to be delivering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

As I said, I really like this coin, in addition the possibility of having masternode by region is beautiful, but you should fix the blockexplorer.
Z00Z

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

As I said, I really like this coin, in addition the possibility of having masternode by region is beautiful, but you should fix the blockexplorer.

Working on it as we speak Smiley
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Grin Grin Grin
ghaust

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

There's the unknown word of SwiftCoin Protocol with Zero Knowledge Proofs Huh
What's for?
raskad

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Hey. I did not find your road map. please tell me the project is at what stage now? i thinh that this project can have great future

Check out http://safecoin.org/ for ROADMAP bro...
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

What's for?

Our specific efforts will be elaborated on further in the near future, but if you have a look at some of the other coins in the Z-cash familly, you will notice there is active work from a number of them (including us) to find significant efficiencies in the zero knowledge proofs themselves.   Theoretically speaking, it is possible for them to be Significantly faster and less memory intensive than what we are all currently using.
ghaust

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

What's for?

Our specific efforts will be elaborated on further in the near future, but if you have a look at some of the other coins in the Z-cash familly, you will notice there is active work from a number of them (including us) to find significant efficiencies in the zero knowledge proofs themselves.   Theoretically speaking, it is possible for them to be Significantly faster and less memory intensive than what we are all currently using.
Sounds nice.
Start basical implementing from 2018 ends to 2019.
could buy it only in official web site for now?
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Great team Smiley . I'm happy with your work, mining has no problems, keep it up, talk to us more about the masternodes .
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

What's for?

Our specific efforts will be elaborated on further in the near future, but if you have a look at some of the other coins in the Z-cash familly, you will notice there is active work from a number of them (including us) to find significant efficiencies in the zero knowledge proofs themselves.   Theoretically speaking, it is possible for them to be Significantly faster and less memory intensive than what we are all currently using.
Sounds nice.
Start basical implementing from 2018 ends to 2019.
could buy it only in official web site for now?

Fot now the only way is to mine it, but that will change very soon as we are working very hard on atomic swaps.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Be cautious investing in this project, you've been warned  Roll Eyes

And that is why?

Because they forked Komodo Platform and are trying to replicate technology they don't understand. This can end badly for everyone involved if someone isn't paying attention to the code.

Hello ptytrader,

You make a good point; as you have touched on we are working with some incredible features

However, as you are probably aware as a Komodo supporter, we chose what is likely the most secure, rock-solid codebase and network in existence.  

This was not by accident.

We could have gone with Zencash's codebase, which has tremendous, undeniable support and knowledge behind it.   Yet, their blockchain has already failed once due to complications with their own fork.   We evaluated this and chose not to inherit it.

We could have gone with Monero's codebase, which admittedly has more community support and knowlege behind it than any privacy coin in existence.   Yet, they managed to leave a gaping wide hole in their code for months on end that would have let anyone take over their entire network.  We evaluated this as well, and did not inherit these risks.

Are there risks with every single coin?   Yes there are.  But you and I both know we are sitting on the most stable and secure code out there with the track history to prove it.

Yes, Safecoin/Komodo is feature rich.   But it is also security rich.   You should be proud of your blockchain's strong history.

We are.

For anyone buying into this crap: Most of the accounts making comments here are new accounts that are probably manipulated by the creator of the thread. Use common sense.

You aren't working on incredible features. You copied the entire SuperNET repo. Ergo, your technology has been created already, it's not new or incredible. It's being created, implemented, and deployed by Komodo Platform.

Why should we trust you over Komodo?

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

Do you have any wallet that doesnt require degree in nuclear physics or finished mit colledge to be able to run it?In other words me dumb dumb wona press dumb dumb and get adress where i can send minned coins Grin
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Do you have any wallet that doesnt require degree in nuclear physics or finished mit colledge to be able to run it?In other words me dumb dumb wona press dumb dumb and get adress where i can send minned coins Grin

You can use a paper wallet: https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/SafeCoin-Paperwallet-Generator
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

You can use a paper wallet: https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/SafeCoin-Paperwallet-Generator
Even every shitcoin clone out there now have easy to use and functional wallet but you cant make one more then a month since the coin was launched,how do you expect to atract people to you project...
gfigg42

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:34 AM

All of the wallets work fine. Just us on Discord and I will personally help you get setup.
Johnjay06

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:58:55 AM

Any future exchanges?  Other than fairexchange?
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

For anyone buying into this crap: Most of the accounts making comments here are new accounts that are probably manipulated by the creator of the thread. Use common sense.

You aren't working on incredible features. You copied the entire SuperNET repo. Ergo, your technology has been created already, it's not new or incredible. It's being created, implemented, and deployed by Komodo Platform.

Why should we trust you over Komodo?

Hi there pytrader, you seem to be concerned that there is a threat here, even though what is happening is the exact definition of open source and happens with every coin on here.

A quick answer to your question,

There are a million different coins out there, and there is room for more than one to be successful.   It is possible to trust SafeCoin and Komodo, rather than one over the other.   We clearly trusted their code or would not have forked any of it.   It is also possible for SafeCoin to strengthen Komodo in the future, as when forks are done right, and code is properly maintained, coins that are forked by multiple strong communities receive better review and perspectives, and multiple sources for bug fixes.   Ask yourself if bitcoin was harmed by open sourcing itself and allowing itself to be forked thousands and thousands of times.   If you ask me, that is one of the key reasons it is so valuable.

With regards to your accusations, I will need to point out that this is the second time I am replying to you on a self moderated thread, and if I was trying to manipulate it, I think we can both agree your posts wouldn't be on here.    I would argue that most of the naysayers in fact tend to be the newer accounts on here, possibly because they are newer to the concept of open source.

I will also remind you that the vast majority of Komodo's source was also forked from elsewhere, and that is also ok.

The merits of Safecoin are always fair game for discussion on this thread, as you can see.  Baseless accusations are not.   You can clearly see that your point of view is allowed on here, so it's time to stop claiming otherwise.

cheers
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Happy International Womens Day!!!
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

Any future exchanges?  Other than fairexchange?

In the plans, yes Smiley    FairExchange is definitely our main focus right now.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

In general, I really like the Komodo project. I think it's quite promising! And what do you plan to realize in your coin such that it will differ from the same Komodo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: