Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gfigg42

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

... We never had a bad word to say about KMD team ever...
Your commit titles say otherwise.

Sure NOW they do.  Are you a dimwit or do you just  play one on bitcointalk?
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Safecoin is not a fork of Komode. It's a clone of Komodo and removed some of their features. Is there a whitepaper I can look it to see what make safecoin different from KMD?
They have a nice 4 million (of 36 million total) premine and frontloaded lots of coins with 128 coins per minute block rewards.

They also will rollback the chain if you mine coins in a way they dont like. I guess you need to be part of some inner circle in order to get low cost coins. I would have donated the coins if they just asked for them, but instead they go on a rampage against me. for less than $1000 worth of coins no matter how you count it.

SAFE will centrally rollback to steal 60,000 coins if the wrong person (like the creator of the original they cloned) gets them. So, I dont feel much problems with announcing that the new update is indeed still vulnerable to attack vectors. I dont like when banks just freeze your account and you cant get your own money. This is the same thing. my coins are being stolen, that doesnt make me happy.

To all the miners who mined after 57980 and are also having your coins stolen, I guess you are ok with that?

Or maybe nobody is really mining this other than insiders. Anyway the original chain is still alive and maybe we can keep it alive.   "difficulty": 137847.9401183311,

Don't worry. We left a few blocks in for posterity's sake. You can have those.

Please fork us to Safecoin Classic lmao
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Safecoin is not a fork of Komode. It's a clone of Komodo and removed some of their features. Is there a whitepaper I can look it to see what make safecoin different from KMD?
They have a nice 4 million (of 36 million total) premine and frontloaded lots of coins with 128 coins per minute block rewards.

They also will rollback the chain if you mine coins in a way they dont like. I guess you need to be part of some inner circle in order to get low cost coins. I would have donated the coins if they just asked for them, but instead they go on a rampage against me. for less than $1000 worth of coins no matter how you count it.

SAFE will centrally rollback to steal 60,000 coins if the wrong person (like the creator of the original they cloned) gets them. So, I dont feel much problems with announcing that the new update is indeed still vulnerable to attack vectors. I dont like when banks just freeze your account and you cant get your own money. This is the same thing. my coins are being stolen, that doesnt make me happy.

To all the miners who mined after 57980 and are also having your coins stolen, I guess you are ok with that?

Or maybe nobody is really mining this other than insiders. Anyway the original chain is still alive and maybe we can keep it alive.   "difficulty": 137847.9401183311,

you already forgot you are the first to fork, to rollback SAFE

the original chain is not forked
SlickRick

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

This was a community vote and you got to admit somehow understandable that no one wants as thief to keep the coins. You are welcome to mine the coins but on a level playing field.
Not to complicated thought process, right?
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

We are the real chain. We were forced into drastic measures by your scheming and incompetence. Call it what you will.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

We are the real chain. We were forced into drastic measures by your scheming and incompetence. Call it what you will.

You are delusional,  your own incompetence led you to this. 
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

...You are welcome to mine the coins but on a level playing field.
So, does that mean if I mine the chain with 40k sol/s it will be rolled back again or you're going to give every miner 40k sol/s to be "on a level playing field" with my setup? Those are the only 2 options without you being utterly full of shit.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

So, does that mean if I mine the chain with 40k sol/s it will be rolled back again or you're going to give every miner 40k sol/s to be "on a level playing field" with my setup? Those are the only 2 options without you being utterly full of shit.

Careful mate! You might burn your rig down with that straw man!
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

It's coming together nicely. Miners are mining blocks they should have gotten in the first place. New pools being added. It's a glorious day.

We've even had a chance to update safecoin.org

Everyone should give it a look!
Z00Z

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Earlier in the ANN the dev was asked about notary nodes and he answered that SAFE will have nodes but they will only start later and that they would differ from KMD and that the communities input into this would drive what these nodes would do. Not a copy of KMD notary. But no...this clearly was not good enough for you and you needed to break SAFEs chain or exploit the fact that the nodes were not in place yet in a megalomaniac appeasement your own ego. Just because SAFE was forked from KMD. YOU forked from ZCash. 6 weeks in and you felt you needed to wield power, as your history has shown multiple times.

Pity your own ego gives your intent away....way before your cheap notary mining on original pub keys took the difficulty to millions, your intentions were clear in your own KMD slack channel. Exploit the fact that the original 36 pub keys for Komodo could be used to notary mine and should it lead to a fork, a SAFE Classic coin would be ok too. This was not raised by your community. You promoted aided and abated and engaged in a conversation seeking to destroy the credibility of a new coin.

Shame on you....do you even know what community opensource is, means or tries to achieve or does your ego claim that people who use unintended loopholes are within their right to do so. You could have let us know, spoken to us, we would have told you our intentions for upcoming safe nodes. 
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

It's coming together nicely. Miners are mining blocks they should have gotten in the first place. New pools being added. It's a glorious day.

Hi gfigg42,

I am new to this thread. Are you one of the Development member? Since the website is down at the moment and I am curious. You are beginning very active with this thread. The one is in charge on the website is beginning childish. Just focus on the problem, fixed it, and move on.  

gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

Hi gfigg42,

I am new to this thread. Are you one of the Development member? Since the website is down at the moment and I am curious. You are beginning very active with this thread. The one is in charge on the website is beginning childish. Just focus on the problem, fixed it, and move on.  

We did fix it. And frankly at least jl777 came to us after he broke the diff and told us what happened. But he wasn't truthful about his intentions. Have you read the slack? I'm told it's still there in all it's glory. We have the screenshots so denying it is impossible. Yet he persists.

However that being said, SAFE is now a stronger coin. I just don't get why he didn't take 5 seconds to consider not what he could do, but if he should do it. We are rightly angry about the situation. jl777 is free to explain the context of his quote that was on safecoin.org at any time. Can you blame us for having a little fun?

I am not a dev. I am an unpaid volunteer team member for testing and community management. I was the first node on the fork last night.

I give a brief synopsis of my involvement with SAFEcoin a couple of posts back. Thank you.

P.S. Website is back to serious business.
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Also to be clear. I have no access to any of the pre-mine fund. ZERO. Nor do I want it.
gfigg42

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Everyone SAFEcoin is now on Miningspeed:

https://safecoin.miningspeed.com/

Thank you sennevb!
SlickRick

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

ComputerGenie bitte stell dich nicht dümmer als du bist, du weißt genau wie ich das meine....

impeached

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

Delicious, drama. Looks fun. Just started mining.
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

Don't be upset, man. You still have KMD to launder your money through. No need to muddy up SAFE (or any other chain) with all that illegal crap you're involved in.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

ComputerGenie bitte stell dich nicht dümmer als du bist, du weißt genau wie ich das meine....
Yeah, you meant that you're arbitrary and full of shit.  Grin

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

INDEED..... Unfortunately..... Very Well done SAFE Team.. Really nice and healthy community you have. EXCELLENT... really glad to be part of this project..
SlickRick

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Wow, this is an adult talking.... I am impressed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: