Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dillony

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

Safecoin is not a fork of Komode. It's a clone of Komodo and removed some of their features. Is there a whitepaper I can look it to see what make safecoin different from KMD?
They have a nice 4 million (of 36 million total) premine and frontloaded lots of coins with 128 coins per minute block rewards.

They also will rollback the chain if you mine coins in a way they dont like. I guess you need to be part of some inner circle in order to get low cost coins. I would have donated the coins if they just asked for them, but instead they go on a rampage against me. for less than $1000 worth of coins no matter how you count it.

SAFE will centrally rollback to steal 60,000 coins if the wrong person (like the creator of the original they cloned) gets them. So, I dont feel much problems with announcing that the new update is indeed still vulnerable to attack vectors. I dont like when banks just freeze your account and you cant get your own money. This is the same thing. my coins are being stolen, that doesnt make me happy.

To all the miners who mined after 57980 and are also having your coins stolen, I guess you are ok with that?

Or maybe nobody is really mining this other than insiders. Anyway the original chain is still alive and maybe we can keep it alive.   "difficulty": 137847.9401183311,

"I dont like when banks just freeze your account and you cant get your own money. This is the same thing. my coins are being stolen, that doesnt make me happy."

that is a nice way putting it. if you go through the right channel, the community is all for it, instead you go through the bank open vault. anyhow, the difficulty spiked so much, the miners hardly get any. so the community decided to do a rollback.

anyway. lets be adult about this and move on. you do KMD and safecoin focus on their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NitroAcid

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

what about difficulty? its too high
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

SafeCoin Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3457
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3457
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3457

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3458

user: wallet
pass: x

We are on the right chain...

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

For several days now, Dev has not commented on this page any more, and should respond to the accusations and doubts that other users are raising, in particular jl777B and BTC-BTC-BTC.
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

For several days now, Dev has not commented on this page any more, and should respond to the accusations and doubts that other users are raising, in particular jl777B and BTC-BTC-BTC.

I prefer a dev that devs, not deals with FUD. The community can respond to the FUD while the dev works on recovering from the attack jl777B did on the chain.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

now administrators and menedgers are very active in giving you answers in telegramm.
there you can always communicate with someone and in a short time have  a answer on your questions

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

...while the dev works on recovering from the attack jl777B did on the chain.
It wasn't an "attack", the chain had a mechanism to mine it and that mechanism was utilized. It's, literally, that simple. Calling it an "attack" is, as I pointed out earlier, the same as saying that a miner with 40 1080TIs is "attacking" the network because you only have an RX 480.  Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
SHossainKMD

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

It wasn't an "attack", the chain had a mechanism to mine it and that mechanism was utilized. It's, literally, that simple. Calling it an "attack" is, as I pointed out earlier, the same as saying that a miner with 40 1080TIs is "attacking" the network because you only have an RX 480.  Undecided

Computergenie, only stupid, uneducated fudders will say this was an attack. I don't even think there is any dev behind this copy-paste fork. They are mining privately and abnormal numbers of blocks being generated. I have proof.

If they are not here to scam people, then, they should have removed dPOW & secured by Bitcoin. They even don't know what does that mean. They used it just to make some quick buck. There is no point arguing with stupid uneducated trolls.

Users Be-aware! All the accounts are answering here are newbie accounts and does not look genuine. Don't loose your money on this pump and dump scam.
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:12:49 PM by Zebra#

You guys keep making the same argument. "If the code allowed us to do something then it is perfectly acceptable". This might be the ethical standard you CHOOSE to live by but I will hold JL777 and the KMD team to a higher standard, as should your community, investors, and the entire cryptocurrency community.

You know as well as I do that this involved MUCH more than simply pointing "40 1080ti's" at the network. It was an organized, calculated attack intended to do harm to Safecoin. There are good people all over crypto working very hard to show the entire world that cryptocurrency is an honest and safe industry. The lack of integrity, character, and professionalism displayed by the people involved in this act is unacceptable.
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Computergenie, only stupid, uneducated fudders will say this was an attack. I don't even think there is any dev behind this copy-paste fork. They are mining privately and abnormal numbers of blocks being generated. I have proof.

If they are not here to scam people, then, they should have removed dPOW & secured by Bitcoin. They even don't know what does that mean. They used it just to make some quick buck. There is no point arguing with stupid uneducated trolls.

Users Be-aware! All the accounts are answering here are newbie accounts and does not look genuine. Don't loose your money on this pump and dump scam.

Hey! We know you are super busy at Komodo so we REALLY APPRECIATE you taking the time to stop by and share your opinions with us.

I think size 14 font would have done just fine but I'll play along...

We believe that the Bitcointalk community is both savvy and educated enough to make their own determination about the legitimacy of accounts and comments.

Thanks again for stopping by.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

...It was an organized, calculated attack intended to do harm to Safecoin...
OK, let's pretend I'm not as knowledgeable as I actually am for a second:
Explain, exactly, how creating valid blocks, which are recognized by consensus, can "do harm to Safecoin" (especially since it's "Secured by Bitcoin")....

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:03 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:49:52 PM by Karasugoi

It wasn't an "attack", the chain had a mechanism to mine it and that mechanism was utilized. It's, literally, that simple. Calling it an "attack" is, as I pointed out earlier, the same as saying that a miner with 40 1080TIs is "attacking" the network because you only have an RX 480.  Undecided

You guys keep making the same argument. "If the code allowed us to do something then it is perfectly acceptable". This might be the ethical standard you CHOOSE to live by but I will hold JL777 and the KMD team to a higher standard, as should your community, investors, and the entire cryptocurrency community.

You know as well as I do that this involved MUCH more than simply pointing "40 1080ti's" at the network. It was an organized, calculated attack intended to do harm to Safecoin. There are good people all over the cryptocurrency industry working very hard to show the entire world that this is an honest and safe community. The lack of integrity, character, and professionalism displayed by the people involved in this act is unacceptable.

And the fraud listed at the top of every message is somehow acceptable?

[ANN][SAFE][dPOW] Safecoin  - Komodo Fork - zCash Privacy Secured by Bitcoin <------  Fraud !!!
your coin is not Secured by anything other than minimal mining.     If you are honest, answer when your coin will be secured?

How many months from now?

Every message in this thread perpetuates this inept fallacy.  I fixed that for you with this message. 

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

now administrators and menedgers are very active in giving you answers in telegramm.
there you can always communicate with someone and in a short time have  a answer on your questions
Where do you answer faster? Telegram is the best way to ask?
cumtanks

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

The equivalent hashpower of over 128,000 1080 ti's (700 Sol/s each) were pointed at the SafeCoin network during the attack. The overall network speed was driven from 300 KSol/s to 90 MSol/s. 1 MSol alone would have been enough for a 51% attack and capture a majority of the blocks. A bug was exploited by jl777B that him to generate blocks instantly. This stuck the chain, though we eventually mined through it before doing a rollback and fork. Before the problem was resolved he joined the discord to boast about what he had accomplished and attempted to provide a solution. The fixes he recommended were a load of bull. He invited others to FUD. Regardless of what you may think, jl777B orchestrated the attack. He mentioned that the exploit used led to the largest explosion in difficulty for KMD. It's not something you can claim to forget. Thousands of blocks were mined within this period. There was a community vote for a rollback when the fork was applied that fixed this problem.

jl777B has a history of malicious practice
http://blog.bluemeanie.net/2014/10/nxtautodac-jl777-stolen-nxt.html
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

your name says everything anyone needs to know about you

That aside...
...There was a community vote...
Where is the record and tally of this vote recorded? Please provide a link to the documentation and the means by which we were supposed to have voted, as I (and countless others) seem to have been left out and not given an equal vote, feel unsafe, and view this as a centralized attack on Safecoin consensus....

cumtanks

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

your name says everything anyone needs to know about you
All that's missing from your reply is, "Fake news".

55-2 vote was taken through an announcement in Discord on Thursday and went into effect yesterday. Mind you this coin is not yet listed on an exchange and no complaints were made concerning the decision. You're welcome to join and view the chat history.
Karasugoi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Where do you answer faster? Telegram is the best way to ask?

Assuming you don't ask them about dPOW or when they will address their fraudulent statements.  If you ask those questions you will be attacked and then kicked off telegram.  They don't have room for any dissent in their scam channel.

Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Karasugoi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

The equivalent hashpower of over 128,000 1080 ti's (700 Sol/s each) were pointed at the SafeCoin network during the attack. The overall network speed was driven from 300 KSol/s to 90 MSol/s.

One notary pubkey CPU mining your unSafe chain was all that happened.   Your dev didn't even bother to look at the dPOW code, and obviously doesn't have the first clue about it. 

You can try it on the original SafeCoin chain     ./safecoind -daemon -gen -pubkey={KMDGENESISNOTARYPUBKEY}

cumtanks

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

I'm just a miner chief. Do you want me to applaud you?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

...55-2 vote was taken through an announcement in Discord...
Ahh, so not the community and not any actual node consensus; rather, a random group who happened to be in 1 random centralized grouping of 1 random social media outlet.
Starting out by making centralized decisions to throw away the concept of immutability (under the false flag of it "damaging" the coin), you might have just as well passed Sally a note to hand to Suzie in hopes that the teacher doesn't find out if she checked the "yes" or "no" box when you asked if she likes you.  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: