Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zebra#

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Ok...

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack/

So you are saying these are the same?
Wow. It is hard to believe the level of your misunderstanding.

A blackhat attacker does not stop the attack 0.0001% of the way in, does not go into discord/slack and explain what happened and how to fix it, does not undo the high diff that was created and make it so the chain does not have to be forked and all can be updated with a minimum impact.

When you see what a real attack is like, you can learn the difference between what happened and a real attack.

Your attacker didn't know that his actions would cause the difficulty to skyrocket. You should have.

You were both trying to steal coins for yourself. Come on man! You told your buddies that you wanted to steal 1 million Safecoin!

Your only valid point is that you stopped the attack sooner than then he did. You stopped because you got caught.

An attack is an attack. Theft is theft.

It's not defined by how much mercy you have on your victim.

Your lack of emotional intelligence and foresight is alarming.

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

...An attack is an attack. Theft is theft...
And what about the centralized cliche of 5% that "voted" to steal currency from people?

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

By the way JL777,

Do you mind if we fork this article and make it better? https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack/
cumtanks

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:39:08 PM by cumtanks

And what about the centralized cliche of 5% that "voted" to steal currency from people?
There have been no complaints. Anyone who has a brain can see that you have no vested interest in this coin and the agenda you're pushing is disingenuous.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

There have been no complaints. Anyone who has a brain can see that you have no vested interest in this coin and the agenda you're pushing disingenuous.
Again, I ask you to do some feken homework before you try to type words into the little box in front of you. My pool has mined many blocks (some where miner's had their currency stolen in the roll back and some since).

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
cumtanks

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

You've been asked multiple times which pool you operate. All public pools for SafeCoin are known by and are in communication with the SafeCoin community. I've already skimmed through pages of your recent posts and have found nothing of substance.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

You've been asked multiple times which pool you operate....
As I've said before, all of my pool's blocks have been signed in the coinbase; a little homework on your part should make it it easy for you learn on your own.
That aside...
That is something that has no relevance to a centralized cliche of 5% that "voted" to steal currency from people without any use of protocol consensus.

cumtanks

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Whatever. Can't you roleplay somewhere else?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

I hope all miners are switching someplace else right now. Look at the difficulty. ..
The diff is lower than that of Komodo.  Smiley

__Rubik__

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

You've been asked multiple times which pool you operate....
As I've said before, all of my pool's blocks have been signed in the coinbase; a little homework on your part should make it it easy for you learn on your own.
That aside...
That is something that has no relevance to a centralized cliche of 5% that "voted" to steal currency from people without any use of protocol consensus.

I just ask you guys to ignore this dude. He has some sand instead of a brain.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

I just ask you guys to ignore this dude. He has some sand instead of a brain.
I ask you to point to anything I said that was factually incorrect....

Z00Z

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

I hope all miners are switching someplace else right now. Look at the difficulty. ..
The diff is lower than that of Komodo.  Smiley

What are you? 10...surely you can do better? You not even a half decent troll.

and please do continue to use the 5% centralised rhetoric, it makes total sense in light of your n in relation to number of notaries that control your system.

You exploited, got caught and now you are left with nothing but egg in your face and a fanboi mentality. You obviously are quite upset with a -8.21% drop in value. Don't worry, you will be able to fork our innovations in a short while and provide real utility soon.

You should thank us...

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

..and please do continue to use the 5% centralised rhetoric...

Facts aren't rhetoric, they are facts. 50 people out of over 1000 ignored consensus protocols and used a random social media outlet to conduct a "vote"... Maths and all that...

..that control your system...
...You exploited, got caught and now you are left with nothing...
You obviously are quite upset with a -8.21% drop in value....

I don't have a system to control.
I exploited nothing, I ran/run a stratum pool like any other.
You are correct in the "left with nothing: part, however, as valid, legitimately earned currency was stolen from my miners.

...You should thank us...
Thank you for stealing currency from my miners and leaving me indebted to them.  Roll Eyes

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:44:49 PM by ComputerGenie

The largest issue, here, is that no matter how many times the words are put on the screen, there seems to be a defense mechanism that kicks in whereby members of the centralized 5% and their fanboys fail to acknowledge that in order to "punish" 1 person that they feel was a "bad actor", currency was stolen from people that made legitimate transactions and currency was stolen from people that was mined through what these same people feel are is the only way to "legitimately mine"!

Those facts continue to go unrecognized.

If you "voted" for, or support(ed), the rollback, then you "voted" for, or support(ed), the theft of currency from those who weren't "bad actors" and had a legitimate ownership of that currency.

cumtanks

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:29:06 PM by cumtanks

Call the cops dude. Fuck off. No one is with you on this.

No matter how many times you repeat yourself you're not going to convince anyone that you were involved with this coin. You're lying about having a pool and attempting to make a problem where one doesn't exist. The only reason you continue to make these repeated posts is so that new viewers would only see the bullshit you're propagating and not the fact of the matter which is already over and done with.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:26:36 PM by ComputerGenie

...[dumb shit]...
How about when you come back on with your real account, not some troll account you made after "the fact of the matter which is already over and done with", then we can discuss any details of specifically how wrong you are...  Smiley

bobbydarkbrown

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:58:38 PM by bobbydarkbrown

Call the cops dude. Fuck off. No one is with you on this.

No matter how many times you repeat yourself you're not going to convince anyone that you were involved with this coin. You're lying about having a pool and attempting to make a problem where one doesn't exist. The only reason you continue to make these repeated posts is so that new viewers would only see the bullshit you're propagating and not the fact of the matter which is already over and done with.

loooool dude, ya guys re really hilarious. xD Naah man ya not seriously doin that arent ya? hahahahahaha... i am loling hard right now... ya made ma day, week, month and rest of tha year... instead of focusing on ya c*** and fixing it to move on properly ya started with this "thing"? hahaha... keep going cuz ya aint goin anywhere  Grin Cheesy xD xD
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

The largest issue, here, is that no matter how many times the words are put on the screen, there seems to be a defense mechanism that kicks in whereby members of the centralized 5% and their fanboys fail to acknowledge that in order to "punish" 1 person that they feel was a "bad actor", currency was stolen from people that made legitimate transactions and currency was stolen from people that was mined through what these same people feel are is the only way to "legitimately mine"!

If you "voted" for, or support(ed), the rollback, then you "voted" for, or support(ed), the theft of currency from those who weren't "bad actors" and had a legitimate ownership of that currency.

You literally kept posting the exact same thing over and over again.

This is now considered spam.

I am gonna ask the mods to delete.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

What happened the other day was an inadvertent triggering of a long forgotten bug. I stopped the mining at about 0.0001% of the full diff it would have gone to. Went into discord and explained all this and how to fix all the issues.

Within 24 hours I got the diff back down to what it was before I started mining and I estimate the total mining losses to be less than $1000.

All that had to be done at that point was resume mining and keep the chain intact with my having gotten a whopping 60,000 SAFE. Certainly the most inept attack every conducted. Get a small amount of coins, go in and publicly announce you did it, help the attack vector get fixed, and undo the high diff.

For thanks I am accused of attacking SAFE. If it were an attack I would have mined millions of coins and put the diff in the trillions. not just from 1 million to 10 million, but to trillions. Now that would be an attack. Even after the diff was to 10 million, the chain was still being mined, it wasnt forked. It was just temporary high diff like if a larger miner mined it for an hour. Really, no big deal in the big picture.

But your reaction to this has made it into a bigger deal. You made it clear that SAFE chain will be rolled back for arbitrary reasons and is not an immutable chain. You attack me incessantly believing that I am motivated by the money from getting SAFE.

Anyway, you now convinced me that I am like to attack SAFE. So I will.

To my mind you stole the notary mined coins, so I will get them back at some time in the future. This is my announcement of that. Feel free to keep rolling back the chain after each attack.

It was your choice to make me into an enemy.

Good luck.

He actually thinks that SAFE actually does have some potential to go somewhere.

Thanks for your trust in future of SAFE jl777B.

We will try our hardest to make those coins you and your peeps lost as valuable as possible.

When I find a coin that is attacked so hard or users screaming and post several times each day to "warn" the other users, then I understand that that is a good currency, maybe team and dev are doing good things and have good ideas, which may bother some other community.

I also believe that Safe has all the cards to do well and go far!
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

You literally kept posting the exact same thing over and over again...

Because you, literally, refuse to acknowledge the fact that

is a purely legitimate statement.

And not one time have you offered to make it right for those whose currency was stolen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: