Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

The largest issue, here, is that no matter how many times the words are put on the screen, there seems to be a defense mechanism that kicks in whereby members of the centralized 5% and their fanboys fail to acknowledge that in order to "punish" 1 person that they feel was a "bad actor", currency was stolen from people that made legitimate transactions and currency was stolen from people that was mined through what these same people feel are is the only way to "legitimately mine"!

Those facts continue to go unrecognized.

If you "voted" for, or support(ed), the rollback, then you "voted" for, or support(ed), the theft of currency from those who weren't "bad actors" and had a legitimate ownership of that currency.

You literally kept posting the exact same thing over and over again...

Because you, literally, refuse to acknowledge the fact that
If you "voted" for, or support(ed), the rollback, then you "voted" for, or support(ed), the theft of currency from those who weren't "bad actors" and had a legitimate ownership of that currency.

is a purely legitimate statement.

And not one time have you offered to make it right for those whose currency was stolen.

Please post the amount of missing coins that were mined through legitimate mining practices and exactly what you think they are worth.

The reason I ask is because you haven't done that yet.

So, instead of just farting out the exact same regurgitated statement from now into perpetuity .... please state the value and how you arrived at that value.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

Please post the amount of missing coins that were mined through legitimate mining practices and exactly what you think they are worth.

The reason I ask is because you haven't done that yet.

So, instead of just farting out the exact same regurgitated statement from now into perpetuity .... please state the value and how you arrived at that value.

I don't understand why so many people in this thread try to group actions that are singular and singularize those things that effect a group.

I have no way of knowing how much currency was stolen from those who weren't "bad actors" and had a legitimate ownership of that currency.

You tell me how to track the currency, that people who had a legitimate ownership of that currency, transferred through legitimate zCash Privacy transactions and I'll give you the exact total (down to the satoshi) that you are asking for....

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

@Bittzy78,

I'll even go 1 step further....

If you can tell me how to track the currency, that people who had a legitimate ownership of that currency, transferred through legitimate zCash Privacy transactions, I'll give you every one of the 30,000+ SAFE that I and my pool mined today....

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Be sure to join the SAFE Discord group for all the latest information and drama air drops.

https://discord.gg/2upU8V

SAFE! We are only 12% drama free but working that percentage up slowly but surely.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Now that Safe dev team have forked to a new chain is anyone still mining Safe classic chain? I'm confused why you chose to concede so quickly, when The DAO fork happened ethereum devs had millions of dollars worth of losses at stake, and even then they obviously chose to fork with heavy hearts. You guys cut and ran without a fight at all, as soon as you felt some heat you hit blockchain reset instantly, which doesn't make investors feel very secure, or Safe .... i don't get it. If an exchange or regulator squeezed you guys in the future, I guess you'd fork again, hey.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

... We are only 12% drama free but working that percentage up slowly but surely.
Still waiting on you to tell me how to track the currency, that people who had a legitimate ownership of that currency, transferred through legitimate zCash Privacy transactions.....

cumtanks

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

Now that Safe dev team have forked to a new chain is anyone still mining Safe classic chain? I'm confused why you chose to concede so quickly, when The DAO fork happened ethereum devs had millions of dollars worth of losses at stake, and even then they obviously chose to fork with heavy hearts. You guys cut and ran without a fight at all, as soon as you felt some heat you hit blockchain reset instantly, which doesn't make investors feel very secure, or Safe .... i don't get it. If an exchange or regulator squeezed you guys in the future, I guess you'd fork again, hey.
Why was the choice made so quickly? To minimize time lost. SAFE isn't listed on an exchange and isn't widely known. Though 57 votes were cast over 100 were present. It was an opportune time to have made this decision. Ultimately everyone was on the same page concerning the decision. This took place over the course of 2 days.

Obviously if the circumstances wouldn't have allowed for it, then we would be looking at a different outcome.

... We are only 12% drama free but working that percentage up slowly but surely.
Still waiting on you to tell me how to track the currency, that people who had a legitimate ownership of that currency, transferred through legitimate zCash Privacy transactions.....
Jesus Christ this guy. You understand that SAFE wallets are transparent by default? Do you have no record of your transactions? Have you ever even used SafeCoin?

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

...You understand that SAFE wallets are transparent by default?...
Do you understand that zCash Privacy isn't transparent?  Roll Eyes
Kindly go back to your little troll hole and stop posting stupid shit.
There's exactly 0 legitimate purpose for putting "zCash Privacy" in the ANN, the title, or the protocol and then trying to belittle people for knowing how to use it.

Zebra#

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-bug-found-how-we-defeated-an-attack/
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:04:27 AM

I am still waiting on my first million to roll in..

In the meantime, I am going to go ahead and start on my second.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
littlehobo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

...You understand that SAFE wallets are transparent by default?...
Do you understand that zCash Privacy isn't transparent?  Roll Eyes
Kindly go back to your little troll hole and stop posting stupid shit.
There's exactly 0 legitimate purpose for putting "zCash Privacy" in the ANN, the title, or the protocol and then trying to belittle people for knowing how to use it.

there are just too many of these trolls now!
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

great project with zcash privacy, i like z technology Cheesy
kmddude

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

I am the KMD Dragon and I will eat you all with my fireballs and I can fly.

Safecoin can't fly

Komodo can

J71111 will get you and you won't take my money

_____                                                                 
 _.--~_..__ ~~-._                                                           
:..____~         ~~--.._                                                     
 ~~-.. ~ ._             ~~----__________                                     
      `-._ `.    __                     ~~~~~~-----...__                     
           ~~\.     ~-.                    .------..    ~~~---__             
              `.   . .- ~~-----_________ ,'         ~== __      ~~--__       
                \   \=_                  |           ___   ~  -       ~-.   
                 \.  ) ~--__             |   `._     ;:~~:---__          `. 
                  `._ \     \~-.-------~~ \   \ ~~~~~_::. )    ~~--__     |`.
                   |  |   ,=:__)           \   \     `----'          `-. /  |
                   |  |                __...=-. )                      ;'   |
               ,-=~~_,'               '~~.==----'     _Seal_       _,-'    /
                 ~~~                          _______.......----~~~     _,' 
                                       --~~""""---......._________...--'   
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

I am the KMD Dragon and I will eat you all with my fireballs and I can fly.

Safecoin can't fly

Komodo can

J71111 will get you and you won't take my money

_____                                                                 
 _.--~_..__ ~~-._                                                           
:..____~         ~~--.._                                                     
 ~~-.. ~ ._             ~~----__________                                     
      `-._ `.    __                     ~~~~~~-----...__                     
           ~~\.     ~-.                    .------..    ~~~---__             
              `.   . .- ~~-----_________ ,'         ~== __      ~~--__       
                \   \=_                  |           ___   ~  -       ~-.   
                 \.  ) ~--__             |   `._     ;:~~:---__          `. 
                  `._ \     \~-.-------~~ \   \ ~~~~~_::. )    ~~--__     |`.
                   |  |   ,=:__)           \   \     `----'          `-. /  |
                   |  |                __...=-. )                      ;'   |
               ,-=~~_,'               '~~.==----'     _Seal_       _,-'    /
                 ~~~                          _______.......----~~~     _,' 
                                       --~~""""---......._________...--'   

I literally have no idea if this is legit or if you are trying to troll.

Sock puppets of the world unite!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
gfigg42

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:09:10 AM

Hey hoss how you doing? Just fyi, if there was a CEC (Crypto Exchange Commission) the ones being squeezed right now would be KMD. What they did may be illegal. Just fyi hoss. Have a SAFE day!
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

... if there was a CEC (Crypto Exchange Commission)...
they'd come out against a 5% centralized cliche that took a "vote" on some random social media site to disregard consensus protocol and steal currency from unsuspecting users who had a legitimate ownership of that currency...

kmddude

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

... if there was a CEC (Crypto Exchange Commission)...
they'd come out against a 5% centralized cliche that took a "vote" on some random social media site to disregard consensus protocol and steal currency from unsuspecting users who had a legitimate ownership of that currency...

#deletefacebook

Safecoin is just a facebook site

Komodo never dies

Dragons are very old and they have all the gold  HODL
uranbank

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

Whitepaper is so normal!
cryp2Xplorer

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Im glad to be part of this community,
i am just small time miner, no special about me.

Just want to express my support on the project, keep rocking! and keep SAFE!
uranbank

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: