Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Adz4u28

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

I was looking to mine this any idea when it will be mineable again?
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

I was looking to mine this any idea when it will be mineable again?

Gladly can say that ALREADY is back on tracks.. !!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MINING PEOPLE... !! Grin Grin Grin
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

hi ppl.... this is market cap of this coin? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safecoin/#charts
Thats a dead coin and should be delisted soon from coinmarektcap as far as i know.
Also can komodo guys chill a bit with atacks on safe coin dont understand why are you hating it so much....

KOMODO's insecurity about SAFECOIN is a sure indication that this project is headed for success...
once SAFECOIN starts trading on a large scale we'll see this coin's true potential, never mind the haters.  Wink

INDEED and every day I have less doubts about Safecoin Success ... !!! This community and dev/tech members are amazing and getting STRONGER and STRONGER everyday..

Is a pleasure to be part of this amazing ride..
Thank you..
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 04:02:08 PM by SafeCoins

INDEED and every day I have less doubts about Safecoin Success ... !!! This community and dev/tech members are amazing and getting STRONGER and STRONGER everyday..

Is a pleasure to be part of this amazing ride..
Thank you..

Thank you for your support,

We are back online, and so many great people to thank!

I'd like to give a HUGE shout-out to the Zenash team, the Bitcoinz team, Freindship coin, and all of our Mining Pool partners who responded Extremely Quickly to the attack to minimize damage and helped find a sustainable solution for our fantastic, supportive community!

It is Amazing to see what this next generation of collaborating Coin teams and Open Source Community can do when working together to make Crypto and the world better Smiley

Our focus returns to the Refunds!  (Target of Tonight)

New wallets will be out shortly, and we are assessing whether this will have any delay if at all, to our exchange opening Smiley
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I created my first wallet in Safecoin v.16
Get an address REnw4u8MzJx8a639xejcGsPsrSxJhu87NZ
Saved my seed and key.

Now I download the latest Safecoin v.19. Try to log in with my key and i can't. Why ?
Then I try to log in v.19 with my seed (24 words) created in v.16 and it's successful but I get another address.
 And what should I do ?
I mined 3370 safecoins and don't want to lose them
http://safecoin.catspool.org/miner/REnw4u8MzJx8a639xejcGsPsrSxJhu87NZ

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Saved my seed and key.

Now I download the latest Safecoin v.19. Try to log in with my key and i can't. Why ?
Then I try to log in v.19 with my seed (24 words) created in v.16 and it's successful but I get another address.
 And what should I do ?

Please stand by for v0.20 wallets, to be available shortly.

In the meantime you may generate a private key here:   https://paper.safecoin.org/

btw TakeItEasy,  I can confirm your balance and will check back with you when the dust has settled Smiley    You likely lost very little if any
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Go GET Those Walllets!!

https://safecoin.org/wallets

Mandatory Upgrade, version 0.20 Smiley
TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Go GET Those Walllets!!

https://safecoin.org/wallets

Mandatory Upgrade, version 0.20 Smiley
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

But this one works
https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safewallet/releases/

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:59 AM

hi ppl.... this is market cap of this coin? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safecoin/#charts
Thats a dead coin and should be delisted soon from coinmarektcap as far as i know.
Also can komodo guys chill a bit with atacks on safe coin dont understand why are you hating it so much....

KOMODO's insecurity about SAFECOIN is a sure indication that this project is headed for success...
once SAFECOIN starts trading on a large scale we'll see this coin's true potential, never mind the haters.  Wink

Unless you have proof komodo dev team attacked safe you should avoid inflammatory comments like this, I don't think komodo devs are worried about safe coin at all, and unless you want to provoke rogue elements in other crypto communities to really attack safe, you should leave attack reports to the safe dev.
TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

Saved my seed and key.

And what should I do ?

In the meantime you may generate a private key here:   https://paper.safecoin.org/

btw TakeItEasy,  I can confirm your balance and will check back with you when the dust has settled Smiley    You likely lost very little if any
Well, nothing changes.
I launch v.20, trying to import my key which was created in v.16 and get an error "Invalid private key encoding".
Any idea ? If not, I can create new address, new seed, new key in v.20 and you will refund me to my new address. After that I'll give you my old seed and key from v.16 and you will check the issue by yourself.
And I don't think that 3370 is a little. You want Safecoin to be stronger than KOMODO. Than don't forget that KMD price was 13$ per 1 KMD.
If your coin will better...3370*13=43810$ and it's not a little Smiley
It's a cryptoworld and price is always unpredictable. Who knows, maybe you create something awesome and price will 100$ per 1 Safecoin. Can you ? Wink

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

once SAFECOIN starts trading on a large scale we'll see this coin's true potential, never mind the haters.  Wink

Unless you have proof komodo dev team attacked safe you should avoid inflammatory comments like this, I don't think komodo devs are worried about safe coin at all, and unless you want to provoke rogue elements in other crypto communities to really attack safe, you should leave attack reports to the safe dev.

I would agree with you that Komodo has their own problems they Should have been focused on, and maybe they wouldn't have forked off if they were able to have some professional prioritization of their own project rather than spending most of their time on here all while demonstrating the shortcomings of their notary nodes (speaking of "Insecurity").

I also Highly agree with you that false accusations should be refrained from on all sides.  I think that is best for everyone.

But I don't see where the accusations were in that last statement, to be honest.   Komodo has time and time again clearly demonstrated, without a shadow of a doubt, highly unprofessional, unethical and immature Insecurity about SafeCoin that was counter to the long term objectives of open source.  That in itself is not a legal pose, but is rather proudly strewn across this thread which we choose to leave up as evidence forever.  And which concluded with their own network falling apart.

Seems more like straight facts to me.  

But yes, again, no need for poorly worded attack accusations at this time.  I will second that.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

I would agree with you that Komodo has their own problems they Should have been focused on, and maybe they wouldn't have forked off if they were able to have some professional prioritization of their own project rather than spending most of their time on here all while demonstrating the shortcomings of their notary nodes (speaking of "Insecurity").

I also Highly agree with you that false accusations should be refrained from on all sides.  I think that is best for everyone.

But I don't see where the accusations were in that last statement, to be honest.   Komodo has time and time again clearly demonstrated, without a shadow of a doubt, highly unprofessional, unethical and immature Insecurity about SafeCoin that was counter to the long term objectives of open source.  That in itself is not a legal pose, but is rather proudly strewn across this thread which we choose to leave up as evidence forever.  And which concluded with their own network falling apart.

But yes, again, no need for poorly worded attack accusations at this time.  I will second that.

If komodo dev team attacked your coin and caused you to roll back your blockchain you should say so, and provide your evidence, otherwise you should advice your minions to avoid speculation that tries to avoid the issue.

Are you agreeing with the guy who implied this recent rollback was due to a komodo dev team attack?

SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

Saved my seed and key.

And what should I do ?

btw TakeItEasy,  I can confirm your balance and will check back with you when the dust has settled Smiley    You likely lost very little if any
Well, nothing changes.
I launch v.20, trying to import my key which was created in v.16 and get an error "Invalid private key encoding".
Any idea ? If not, I can create new address, new seed, new key in v.20 and you will refund me to my new address. After that I'll give you my old seed and key from v.16 and you will check the issue by yourself.
And I don't think that 3370 is a little. You want Safecoin to be stronger than KOMODO. Than don't forget that KMD price was 13$ per 1 KMD.
It's a cryptoworld and price is always unpredictable. Who knows, maybe you create something awesome and price will 100$ per 1 Safecoin. Can you ? Wink

Anything is possible my friend Smiley

I can tell you there are no limits our goals or ambitions for all of crypto, and specifically SafeCoin Smiley

One of the most powerful things we have an amazing, growing team.   Generally all you need to do is reach out to one of us, and we will help you through your issue.   What you just described above, I have done countless times for users, and I suspect other members of our team may have to although I would never ask them to.    I have seen this error before, there are multiple ways around it, some on our team are actually more experienced than me at solving it.

What I have had the best luck with is walking through this with the user to make sure they have Completely purged their system (except their backed up private key) before installation of v0.20.

Please visit us in Discord and let us walk you through this.   We also have documentation, but our support staff is incredible.  https://discord.gg/utmqE

By the Way everyone:   Discord Seems to be having trouble with their invite links expiring.     Please message any one of us if you have trouble accessing our channel because of expired links.   Our channel is Open and Not locked down, but "perma-links" are currently expiring on us.   Until the issue is resolved we will be steadily releasing fresh ones.

Discord:     https://discord.gg/utmqE
TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

Saved my seed and key.

And what should I do ?

Well, nothing changes.

Anything is possible my friend Smiley

I can tell you there are no limits our goals or ambitions for all of crypto, and specifically SafeCoin Smiley

One of the most powerful things we have an amazing, growing team.   Generally all you need to do is reach out to one of us, and we will help you through your issue.   What you just described above, I have done countless times for users, and I suspect other members of our team may have to although I would never ask them to.    I have seen this error before, there are multiple ways around it, some on our team are actually more experienced than me at solving it.

What I have had the best luck with is walking through this with the user to make sure they have Completely purged their system (except their backed up private key) before installation of v0.20.

Please visit us in Discord and let us walk you through this.   We also have documentation, but our support staff is incredible.  https://discord.gg/utmqE

By the Way everyone:   Discord Seems to be having trouble with their invite links expiring.     Please message any one of us if you have trouble accessing our channel because of expired links.   Our channel is Open and Not locked down, but "perma-links" are currently expiring on us.   Until the issue is resolved we will be steadily releasing fresh ones.

Discord:     https://discord.gg/utmqE
Yes, with team and community support Safecoin can reach the sky, I'm sure.

About my issue, I deleted all folders and will download/resync from the beginning. If not help, I'll ask Supports help.
But Windows download so very very very very very slow.....May be you can upload your ":\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Safecoin\" folder on https://safecoin.org/ ? Without wallet.dat of course Smiley I think it will help all users with slow sync.
Also I want to remind you that website is down.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 03:19:21 AM by SafeCoins

Yes, with team and community support Safecoin can reach the sky, I'm sure.

About my issue, I deleted all folders and will download/resync from the beginning. If not help, I'll ask Supports help.
But Windows download so very very very very very slow.....May be you can upload your ":\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Safecoin\" folder on https://safecoin.org/ ? Without wallet.dat of course Smiley I think it will help all users with slow sync.
Also I want to remind you that website is down.
[/quote]

It is back up now, thank you Smiley

This will get faster as more users upgrade.

For best support:

https://discord.gg/wvteEF3
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:57:24 AM by SafeCoins

Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder that this is the SafeCoin thread, this is not the place for advertising and Spam of other coins (they have their own threads).

cheers

p.s..  In other news, recent attacks against the network have caused slight delays on our refunds, but stay tuned for quick resolution Smiley

Holding address:      https://bchain.info/SAFE/addr/RqBViCpcb1wyDc2gUuFsU1SCxgpcggjadL
raskad

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Apologies for accusing Komodo's team guys, it's not my intention to spread hate or create a torch and pitchfork scenario, however as a holder of Safecoin
and supporter of this community it's hard not to speculate... it's so frustrating that just when Safecoin was listed on exchange the attack occurred and
trading was disabled.  Embarrassed
OleksandrBlack

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

April 19th, 2018

- The pool "https://safe.lucky-mining.com.ua" is up and running.

https://lucky-mining.com.ua/

- The servers is located in Ukraine.
Low pings for Ukraine (1-7 ms) and CIS countries
- Automatic Payout Threshold (min. 0.01)
- Detailed statistics
- Payout system : PPLNS
- Pools Fee : 0.15 %
Block statistics - https://safe.lucky-mining.com.ua/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Project Website: SafeCoin.org
Wallets (Win/Mac/Linux GUIs and Clients): http://safecoin.org/wallets/
Block Explorer: https://bchain.info/SAFE/

Follow the news in Discord | Twitter | Telegram.
SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Is mining for Safecoin?
TakeItEasy

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:55:28 AM

Is mining for Safecoin?
Unnofficial (but Excellent) pools: 
         https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started  0.2%
         http://safecoin.catspool.org  0.5%  3432 - no ssl    3433 - no ssl 
         http://safe.pool.sexy 0.5%
         https://safecoin.miningspeed.com
         http://equi.minadorespool.gq/
         http://www.pcmining.xyz/   1%
         https://www.coorp.io/pool/safe
         http://safecoinpool.club 0% for limited time
          https://safe.nibirupool.com/ 1%

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: