Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

Excellent news dev.
You and other guys on the team are working hard and I'm sure you will bring Safecoin very high ... I will also help when wallet problems and exit on exchanges will be completed and safe.

I can not find all the coins in my address of the file you have published; do we hear about discord or a message here in Btk?

Yes, if you notice any discrepancy or have a concern, message us either on btc or in discord

The list only shows the refund amount, it will not show your total balance.
CryCherry

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

https://trademarks.justia.com/861/37/safecoin-86137742.html 
It's legal! This project has a great future.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

Hello Everyone!
We have a proposed Refund that we would like to share with you and give everyone a chance to review before we send out:   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dblvwUN4FF-h-_I5eCOvNHiwTEAxNRdxYdoZfAYTjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please have a look, and let us know if you have any concerns Smiley

https://discord.gg/wvteEF3

Refunds will happen very soon, so don't hesitate to review and get back to us Smiley

I am Pleased to announce that Refunds are complete   Smiley

Transactions are recorded in the attached document, and I look forward to moving onward and upward with all of you Smiley
AdamIsAProMiner

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Thank you very much for the refund! Great service, not at all surprised you pulled through, great work eternity.
I've been mining with a pool (pool.sexy) and have also mined with miningspeed. Transactions I've recieved from pools are processed quickly and same for those I've sent. Was almost tempted to stop mining after some downtime and some hiccups with miningspeed, glad I continued mining.
Quite excited for what is yet to come, great community over on discord and I'm even tempted to see if I can contribute with my rusty coding skills, though the developers sound like they won't need me  Grin
The wallet loads quite quickly on Windows, for other coins I've had some wallets take in excess of 5 minutes to load before even syncing new blocks. The wallet is snappy and looks the part.
Looking forward to seeing these two exchanges too.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

I have a little issuex , i have create a wallet on windows , but the address is not correct , my friend want send me safe , but have this error , anyone help ? .
dr.Marcy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
We have a proposed Refund that we would like to share with you and give everyone a chance to review before we send out:   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-dblvwUN4FF-h-_I5eCOvNHiwTEAxNRdxYdoZfAYTjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Refunds will happen very soon, so don't hesitate to review and get back to us Smiley

I am Pleased to announce that Refunds are complete   Smiley

Transactions are recorded in the attached document, and I look forward to moving onward and upward with all of you Smiley

I got the rest of the safe, thank you SafeCoin
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

I have a little issuex , i have create a wallet on windows , but the address is not correct , my friend want send me safe , but have this error , anyone help ? .

Hmm.  That sounds bad.  

I would suggest using a paper wallet until you get that issue sorted:   http://paper.safecoin.org

Please message me in here or anyone in our team in discord to get your wallet issue resolved!

byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:31 AM

Hello Everyone!

Hello dev I want to change  old buck=new buck

how can I do it

SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:34:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 03:52:42 AM by SafeCoins

Hello dev I want to change  old buck=new buck

how can I do it

You do not need to, your SAFE is good Smiley
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

I really like how the SAFE dev's handled the recent attacks. I feel they have the experience required to mitigate any problems SAFE may run into as a cryptocoin and will have a successful launches of their exchanges! Stoked to see what the future has to offer.  Smiley
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

I really like how the SAFE dev's handled the recent attacks. I feel they have the experience required to mitigate any problems SAFE may run into as a cryptocoin and will have a successful launches of their exchanges! Stoked to see what the future has to offer.  Smiley

We have big plans that will be enacted in the coming weeks and months.

This momentary slowdown of SAFE is not indicative of future events.

I've got my bag!

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
cjcrypt

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 09:23:44 PM by cjcrypt

Apparently this post made some people angry and i would like to be as truthful as possible and to extend relations between coins. Some info was changed to make it more clear but im not going to change anything that is not the truth.  I would like to add however we at SAFE or at least me Really really like the KMD coin.  Its the reason why i jumped on SAFE to begin with.  Being the ONLY KMD fork ever and having great block rewards compared to mining KMD which is only 3 KMD per block with 6x the nethash is my reason for jumping on SAFE.  This post is in no way meant to bash KMD as a coin or a team.  I donot believe anything that is said is wrong and if it is i will change it to be accurate.  KMD is a good coin its why it was forked to begin with.  That being said if you like KMD like we do you should be taking a hard look at SAFE for all the reasons i mentioned below.

Anyone that is smart should jump on board safe right now.  We have less then 19 days left before the block halving of the first and ONLY KMD fork, if you want to get good rewards for a coin that has a MAX 36million supply, two different exchanges planned one decentralized exchange and one centralized, master-nodes, and atomic swaps in the future your time is NOW!  Don't fall for that copy and paste KMD fork crap and all the FUD that has been on this ANN.  Our devs have proven that they can code and we have successfully fixed 3-5 attacks trying to kill our coin. Most of these attacks where from OLD KMD devs that know the code inside and out and knew of vulnerabilities that were not fixed to certain blocks. We have proven that our devs are amazing coders and can handle what ever is thrown at them.  Look at kmd with their supply at 200MILLION+.  KMD is 5 times more coins then SAFE.  Don't miss your chance to Mine and HODL your SAFE coins.  SAFE coins will be not only a currency but the main coin for both exchanges to get any coin listed and with such a LOW Max supply you can see where SAFE is going.  Don't be that guy that says he should have mined when they came out, look at KMD 12$ ATH who knows where we can go with almost 1/6 the supply.  

Anyone that doesn't jump on board right now and grabs themselves a bag will be kicking themselves later.  I for one was very worried about a smash and grab to make a quick buck and a copy paste coin.  However our Devs have proven themselves through all these attacks, if they were gonna leave the coin they would have left after the 3 or 4th attack.  If it was a copy paste we would be dead in the water with no way to fix it.  The attacks came from EX KMD team Devs themselves that knew the code inside and out and knew where all the exploits were and the first attack could only come from the KMD team themselves with the notary nodes already intact.

I for one am very impressed with this coin and the team behind it and the community thats strong and stuck by and pulled together through it all.  Im glad i took the chance. Thanks again to SAFE the rest of the devs the community as a whole.  Dont say i didnt warn you in 6 months to a year when you could pick yourself up a nice bag remember less then 19 days before the block halving.  

johnnypig

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

After the 3rd attack on SafeCoin my mining buddy and I looked at what cryptos had come to and decided to take steps. We formed a group with like-minded coin devs and awesome support people and we're helping other new projects as a community, like it used to be.

More important for myself, I joined the SafeCoin team because I saw their determination and how many people wanted them to succeed through completely asinine attacks and the trolling that followed.

Everyone on SafeCoin is working harder than I have ever seen on a coin project. It's truly inspiring what comes from adversity.

See you on the otherside!

orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Wallet Notification
Your wallet.dat is not matching the blockchain  Huh
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Wallet Notification

Ask Safecoin or any other member on discord channel.. They'll help you with that .. Have a nice day..
craptopia

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

...[blibityblablabla]....
And what is this claimable depreciation rate (for a hobby miner) that you plucked from your delusional Land of Make-believe?  Roll Eyes

You really are an ignorant cunt aren't you?

You look like a half retarded monkey when you make statements like this one.
first of, sorry for the offtopic dev....cg, your contributions in this forum are much appreciated, even from bct staff members!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

So the anonymity will only be available and guarantee after the implementation of the Toor network is finished?
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

So the anonymity will only be available and guarantee after the implementation of the Toor network is finished?

Depends how you define anonymous.   We provide a lot of anonymity right now as fork of Z-cash, with zero knowledge proof transactions.   And even wtih jumblr, for T-addresses.

But yes, I think we need more.   We have functionality with the tor network, and will be setting up nodes for this.   But the plan is to have OBFS4 integration as well.     When we integrate that, then I would say we have done all that can be expected at this time for anonymity.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

Wallet Notification

that is a really rare error, but we have seen it before.

Make sure sure you have your wallet.dat / Private key backed up before doing anything.

Someone from our team can usually walk you though it if you visit us in discord.   https://discord.gg/wvteEF3

A reinstall is likely your best option, using v0.23:   https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safecoin/releases/download/v0.23/safecoin-v0.23-windows.zip
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

I've tried 10 different versions of safecoin wallet for windows and it does not fire one. Is linux only fixed ? . Thank you .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: