Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:22:55 AM by NiGuEnEd

...Technical side of things aside...
Read as:

Despite the fact that you don't know wtf you're doing....
Grin
Safecoin unmoderated
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4311315.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

...Technical side of things aside...
Read as:

Despite the fact that you don't know wtf you're doing....
Grin
Safecoin unmoderated
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4305233.0

Wow have you even read the ANN? There are tons of critical posts.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

It's very cool that Safecoin has no fees, taxes, and miners are rewarded for the block! I was also impressed with the talented team SafeCoin!
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Wow have you even read the ANN? There are tons of critical posts.

We will be updating the guidelines for this ANN shortly.   Up to this point we have made a concerted effort to allow all posts.

However, as you can clearly see in our history, a very small minority of users were extremely abusive, dishonest, and were in fact the admitted attackers on our blockchain who felt that they were above open source best practices, and more important than the hundreds of miners and community members here, thus capitalizing on exploits they were tipped off on in early days, or making big public scenes about them, rather that telling the dev team directly about it and giving them a chance to protect the community.  

Certain individuals failed dramatically in this regard, and one in particular got caught at each and every attempt despite trying to keep it undisclosed.   The entitity who tipped them off on these exploits wanted separation from their lack of ethics and their sloppiness, so they asked them to take full responsibility, knowing they could be manipulated.

Said individual has lost all privileges here (as they have on many, many threads), due to lack of ethics, constant abuse, repetitive posts (the one quote in question has nothing critical in it, the opinion in it has already been expressed by that individual in dozens and dozens of previous posts allowed in this thread), constant lying (they have also stated many times that they are a huge supporter waiting for a moon price), attempts to fork the chain on this thread ("helping" by manipulating users into wallet builds they hoped would fork the chain), actually being an attacker (as if that wasn't a clear cut enough reason) and most importantly, legal imperative.  

We are building something here, and we are excited about it.  This thread has a purpose, and our members have value.   Constructive criticism that allows us to get better, is always welcome here.
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

Always a good time when ComputerGenie pays a visit.  Roll Eyes
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

Where is the exchange?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:49 AM

...Certain individuals failed dramatically in this regard, and one in particular got caught at each and every attempt despite trying to keep it undisclosed...
Could you be any more full of bullshit?  Huh
"each and every attempt" was fully disclosed (including one that you closed in the git and even refused acknowledging the problem existed).
"each and every attempt" has been met with a slew of bullshit and deleted comments prior to the "attempt".
"each and every attempt" was as feken overt as humanly possible.

Computer Genie is a well liked troll from the Bittrex Slack.

What's the deal with this coin?

I originally thought it was SAFEX but now I see it's a fork of Komodo,
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

[/quote]

We are a fork of Komodo, yes.   

The current deal, is we're on the verge of releasing an exchange, Safe.Trade.   Which will have SAFE base pairs.

Been focused on that for the last 2-3 weeks, stay tuned Smiley
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

...The current deal, is we're on the verge of releasing an exchange, Safe.Trade.   Which will have SAFE base pairs.

Been focused on that for the last 2-3 weeks, stay tuned Smiley

A whole 2-3 weeks?  Roll Eyes

***  Launch on April 29th!

What is http://Safe.Trade?

What is http://Fair.Exchange?
So, basically what you're saying is that you didn't even start working on it until 1-2 weeks after it was supposed to launch?  Huh
And it's very very strange...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
notottinoparty

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

I do find this project interesting and in my estimate or guess it does have a good future waiting ahead if things will be working as they should and the team behind will do everything they can to make it a great success.
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

...Certain individuals failed dramatically in this regard, and one in particular got caught at each and every attempt despite trying to keep it undisclosed...
Could you be any more full of bullshit?  Huh
"each and every attempt" was fully disclosed (including one that you closed in the git and even refused acknowledging the problem existed).
"each and every attempt" has been met with a slew of bullshit and deleted comments prior to the "attempt".
"each and every attempt" was as feken overt as humanly possible.

Go to discord channel.. u will find everything u need to know there... the best part so far is that the project got stronger with every attack it had which is really important imho, and yes, we all love Computer Genie here...  The days are boring without him/her.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

I do find this project interesting and in my estimate or guess it does have a good future waiting ahead if things will be working as they should and the team behind will do everything they can to make it a great success.
yes, in spite of many oblique issues about this project but I am sure if his team can surely overcome it, and keep working as well as possible to support the success of this project
SaintGraal

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

Hope you're going to prove yourself before going to public!!
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

I watch this project.
Recently joined their Discord group and since I was lucky member no. 1000, received 1000 SAFE gratis. After that started mining and waiting for good news from a team.   Wink

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

According to the available information, the process of coordinating and launching a centralized exchange is underway. And when is it planned to launch a decentralized platform?
giangkute29

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

I have a question that do you complete your web platform or any MVP product so I and other could take a deep look about it? Huh
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Whats the plan with asics coming in to play for equihash soon,wait and see what others do or lead the way with something new and different?Algo switching might be short term solution as it seems that fpga are coming for most of other algos(x16r)included...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

Safe.Trade

** Is now in BETA launch **

** Manual withdrawals during BETA launch **

** 2FA is mandatory for Safe.Trade **

http://Safe.Trade

The SafeCoin Team is dedicated to providing our trading customers with exemplary customer service

You will never have to wonder if we are running an "exit scam" or are using your deposited coins for other purposes.

Simply put... we will be running an honest exchange

Please stay tuned for more on this.

Cool Cool Cool Cool

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Yeah, that doesn't seem even the least bit sketchy  Roll Eyes

Sketchiness was not the intended purpose of the post.

I was just trying to elaborate that we are going to do things a little bit differently than other exchanges.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Whats the plan with asics coming in to play for equihash soon,wait and see what others do or lead the way with something new and different?Algo switching might be short term solution as it seems that fpga are coming for most of other algos(x16r)included...
There is, quite literally, no argument that can be made that ASICs are "bad" and GPUs are "good" that can't be made to say GPUs are "bad" and CPUs are "good". All anti-ASIC arguments (while also maintaining a pro-GPU position) are nothing short of propaganda.
Really?You dont see the fact that there is only one manufacter for equihash algo a bad think?Also that they are already using them while others are still mining with gpus...If i could go outside and buy z9 asics anywhere i want i would be fine with them but bitmain doesnt play fair here Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: