Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Whats the plan with asics coming in to play for equihash soon,wait and see what others do or lead the way with something new and different?Algo switching might be short term solution as it seems that fpga are coming for most of other algos(x16r)included...
There is, quite literally, no argument that can be made that ASICs are "bad" and GPUs are "good" that can't be made to say GPUs are "bad" and CPUs are "good". All anti-ASIC arguments (while also maintaining a pro-GPU position) are nothing short of propaganda.
Really?You dont see the fact that there is only one manufacter for equihash algo a bad think?Also that they are already using them while others are still mining with gpus...If i could go outside and buy z9 asics anywhere i want i would be fine with them but bitmain doesnt play fair here Undecided
As opposed to 2 manufactures that make GPUs?  Roll Eyes Please try to at least think of a valid claim....
I really do hope that you are a troll...the fact alone that you can go and buy gpus pretty much everywhere from companies that are NOT MINING WITH THEM FIRST should be more then enough in this kind of situation...Sia team make asic bitmain comes out with way faster one,xmr announce hard fork bitmain starts selling asic....
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:57:21 AM

Whats the plan with asics coming in to play for equihash soon,wait and see what others do or lead the way with something new and different?Algo switching might be short term solution as it seems that fpga are coming for most of other algos(x16r)included...
There is, quite literally, no argument that can be made that ASICs are "bad" and GPUs are "good" that can't be made to say GPUs are "bad" and CPUs are "good". All anti-ASIC arguments (while also maintaining a pro-GPU position) are nothing short of propaganda.
Really?You dont see the fact that there is only one manufacter for equihash algo a bad think?Also that they are already using them while others are still mining with gpus...If i could go outside and buy z9 asics anywhere i want i would be fine with them but bitmain doesnt play fair here Undecided

There are 2 manufacturers of Equihash ASIC's so far.   Bitmain and ASICminer.   So pretty much the same boat as Nvidia / AMD.
fauzan34

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Safe is an advanced form of privacy coin leveraging Z-cash, Komodo, and an improved distribution and emission with ongoing plans for further technology enhancements

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

I really do hope that you are a troll...the fact alone that you can go and buy gpus pretty much everywhere from companies that are NOT MINING WITH THEM FIRST should be more then enough in this kind of situation...Sia team make asic bitmain comes out with way faster one,xmr announce hard fork bitmain starts selling asic....
FFS, drop the propaganda speech and latch on to reality. There's nothing that stops Bitmain from having a similar AMD Nvidia rivalry other than the fact that no one else cares enough.
Do 4 minutes worth of research and you'll see that Bitmain isn't the "only" one making ASICs for crypto (not even the only one making ASICs for so-called "GPU algos").
The entire argument that ASICs are "bad" (especially when conflated with anything about Bitmain) is nothing more than specious propaganda.

We appreciate your comments and your time that you have spent helping SAFE Coin become more popular.

However, I am wondering why you are making an ASIC vs GPU argument on this thread.

Let's keep the discussion focused on the bright future of SAFE Coin and Safe.Trade.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Computer Genie is just trolling because he really, really, really wants to get that Legendary badge. You're almost there bud!! Its obvious he's just another 777 knob slobber and treats his Bitcointalk member status like it's an actual accomplishment, opposed to generic participation metal. Soon enough your usefulness to him will run out, and he will send you on your way feeling violated ....with some cinnamon roll in your hair.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

SafeCoin founder Jeff Galloway interview

Click HERE to view the video.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Well, Safecoin finally seems to have solved all the problems on the network and the wallet.
Team safe and dev always present and available on discord for any doubt or problem of users.
Excellent interview!

For those who still do not know the latest news, the beta version of safe trade has finally been released, with the first exchanges and the addition of the first coins
https://safe.trade/trading/safebtcz

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Well, Safecoin finally seems to have solved all the problems on the network and the wallet.
Not yet, I think.
Safecoin folder size in AppData/Roaming is about 700Mb. Very little. May be 1Gb now.
But when safecoind.exe downloads Blocks, you get tons of gigabytes of traffic.
wtf is this ?
what safecoind download ? it's strange.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mineroph
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

Great project! Glad i'm an early miner Wink
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

I would like to know the opinion of people who used the exchange. How convenient is the functionality of the site? What is the speed of work?
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:12 AM

wallet no sync 0.27y  Huh
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

wallet no sync 0.27y  Huh

Hey there!   If we can have a bit more information, we can solve this for you.

Perhaps post the error you are getting, or message me, or try us in discord chat:  https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

Hope this helps Smiley
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

SAFE is centalized exchange (for now) and they are in early early beta. What I like is that at least they have some working product (just few coins listed for now, but their exchange exist like 1 week or so). If we look top 30 coins, I guess 25 of them doesn't have anything except whitepaper and nice wishes for the future... and their market cap is in billions. SAFE total supply is only 36 milions and if they manage to deliver good product, it could give 30-50x profit easily!

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
CryptoEvo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

SAFE is centalized exchange (for now) and they are in early early beta. What I like is that at least they have some working product (just few coins listed for now, but their exchange exist like 1 week or so). If we look top 30 coins, I guess 25 of them doesn't have anything except whitepaper and nice wishes for the future... and their market cap is in billions. SAFE total supply is only 36 milions and if they manage to deliver good product, it could give 30-50x profit easily!

Im in nice Project, when is the beta done ?
Texacha

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Nobody can tell. Development is in progress. As I can see, they work very hard (in that interview Jeff look like he didn't sleep several days Smiley), but ofcourse that isn't enough. We will see how skilled they are (look good for now) and how good are they at marketing when product is finished.
It is POW coin and every day there is more and more miners, so difficulty tripled in last week. Beside that, in two months there will be reward halving, so it would be even more difficult to mine SAFE.

Thing that I don't like is that when you search "Safe coin" on Google, first hit is Maid Safe coin and some other failed projects. People will get confused.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Exact brother, you have hit the point!
There are hundreds of pow coins out there that do not offer and have nothing; hundreds of coins pos or masternode with Roi absurd and Wp written by Alice in Wonderland .... yet these are worth hundreds of millions of dollars

Safecoin is almost one of a kind, pow with a constant halving every 86 days, real and real security at the center of its Wp, an already active decentralized exchange and short atomic exchanges ..... with its current listing and extraction its market value is about $ 1.5million, not yet in coinmarketcap.

Mark these words:
next summer, after all the halving foreseen, Safecoin will be minimum at x100 from today, at least $ 200 million!
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

...an already active decentralized exchange and short atomic exchanges...
Where's that at?  Roll Eyes  Huh

Think he/she meant the next SAFE exchange imho,....  FAIREXCHANGE..... , that'll be the DEX one...
Texacha

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

I agree. This exchange is centalized (and Jeff told reasons for that in interview). Next one will be dex, but let's wait for this centralized to work 100% and then we can talk about dex. Working product is what's count, not promises and wishes.

aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

I agree. This exchange is centalized (and Jeff told reasons for that in interview). Next one will be dex, but let's wait for this centralized to work 100% and then we can talk about dex. Working product is what's count, not promises and wishes.

Exactly.. 100% Correct.. 1 Step at a time, the best path to success ... and SAFE is for sure on that path already...  Grin Grin Grin
kroko2018

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

wow Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: