Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

is there a paper wallet generator?
https://paper.safecoin.org/

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

many thanks.
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

ok, just started mining.

can someone advise what happened to the premine? is it locked or has it been used?

The premine is currently around 9%.  We continue to give out bounties and rewards to advance the coin, but it is managed with discretion and for the long term.

thanks for that response.
As long as your integrity in utilising the premine does not impact on miner profit, I don't see it as a bad thing (damn i've changed my tune over these past years!)
I will however, need to wait for a wallet that i can get along with... the mac one uses far too much resources and the windows one is just clunky- i won't set wallets on my linux rigs, so - currently, is there a paper wallet generator?

I have been using my windows safewallet and no problems for the system so far, maybe is something else I need to take a deeper look, although I open it once or twice per day, not much, just to let it sync and update my balances.. that's all..
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

So I have the latest wallet and it's up to date and yet the coins I've been mining on equipool recently are just not coming in.

I re-downladed the whole blockchain to make sure but still, nothing.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
aaroque2003

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

So I have the latest wallet and it's up to date and yet the coins I've been mining on equipool recently are just not coming in.

I re-downladed the whole blockchain to make sure but still, nothing.

WHICH WALLET VERSION U HAVE Huh?? It should be v0.28a.23.6-beta
luckydoky

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:41:56 PM by luckydoky

Yes, this is the one I'm running. Like I said i'm using the latest version.

Btw the transactions do appear in the explorer and my balance is correct there but not in my wallet.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
a123canz999888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I did not understand well but it seems that the difficulty has come down now and then go back.
aaroque2003

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Yes, this is the one I'm running. Like I said i'm using the latest version.

Btw the transactions do appear in the explorer and my balance is correct there but not in my wallet.

If you don't mind could you please DOUBLE CHECK that u are using the 0.28a version..HuhHuh? and if so please come to discord channels and a lot of people will be glad to help you there and fix your problem ASAP...  Wink

Here u have the link to discord..

https://discord.gg/DuDbh9w
aaroque2003

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

This a really good recommendation made by AASUS at general discord channel. I think everyone should do it, that's why I'm posting it here.

###################

Hey @everyone ! I would like to push you all to backup your wallets! (wallet.dat & Private Keys) Its easy and takes only a minute. Well worth the time Smiley

KEY's: Start the wallet and let it sync, then go to the Receive tab and click the vertical dots "..." next to each address in the list and select "Copy Priv Key (WIF)". Paste each key into a Text document and save it/print to a couple of places for safekeeping.

wallet.dat: Close the wallet and navigate to "C:\Users\Your-Windows-Username\AppData\Roaming\Safecoin" Copy "wallet.dat" to a couple of places for safekeeping. Alternatively Hold the Windows key and press R, type %appdata% in the box and click Ok. Go into the Safecoin folder and copy wallet.dat to a couple of places for safekeeping

Linux: users-home-dir/.safecoin/wallet.dat

MAC: /Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Safecoin/wallet.dat

Current wallet version: 0.28a <<--- Notice the a.
#wallet-support if you need help

https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/safewallet/releases/download/v0.28/Safewallet-winv0.28a.zip

###################

Have a great day everyone..
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

SafeCoin has been added to Crex24 Exchange

https://crex24.com/exchange/SAFE-BTC

You can also trade SafeCoins at Safe.Trade

https://safe.trade/trading/safebtc

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

SafeCoin has been added to Crex24 Exchange

https://crex24.com/exchange/SAFE-BTC

You can also trade SafeCoins at Safe.Trade

https://safe.trade/trading/safebtc

Good news) I was change cryptopia with their bugs on CREX24
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

This is just the beginning,

We are still a very young, growing, passionate community that becomes better with every challenge and more determined with every success.

We are extremely fortunate to have such an amazing group. I look forward to a bright, bright future filled with hard work and strong relationships Smiley
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

With the decreasing mining rewards and being on a 2nd exchange... we might be primed for a pop.

Only time and team efforts will tell.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 08:27:09 PM by Bittzy78

After June 27th, 2018  

SafeCoin and Bitcoinz will never be the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrwQpE-JCw

====================================

Twitter link

https://twitter.com/SafeCoins/status/1010750357042089985

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
PapaB

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Now is the time to jump in for miners while rewards are still a bit high or for those who would opt to buy at exchanges while there are some weak hands left..   Cheesy
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

Such plan are getting smash! A rather interesting website, unblemished vision, watchful business.

Yeah, we are finally seeing all of our hard work coming together nicely.

The future for SAFE is very bright.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

After June 27th, 2018  

SafeCoin and Bitcoinz will never be the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrwQpE-JCw

Twitter link

https://twitter.com/SafeCoins/status/1010750357042089985

Will be tuning in for the news with btcz conglomeration when it goes live.

Does this have a signature campaign going to get more attention to this project yet or planning to start one in the future?
pham42760

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

What a perfect cooperation!
Perfect partnership between Safecoin and Safetrade exchange.
noname71rus

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

What a perfect cooperation!
Perfect partnership between Safecoin and Safetrade exchange.

Now, that the fork has been successfully passed for safe coin
 it is only the beginning of a long but promising way to the top 10  Wink
I see that the work in this direction is being actively carried out and the developers of the coin accumulate all the best practices in the cryptocurrency industry in one coin.
Get ready to hear a lot about SAFE  Grin
Gab192
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

it is only the beginning of a long but promising way to the top 10  Wink

what drugs do you take?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: