Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

SafeCoin founder Jeff Galloway talks life, crypto and the future of SafeCoin / Safe.Trade on the Larry and Joe Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx7ezQvcpF0

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
hoangduongg01

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Whats going on with dex?Seen that main focus is now towards switching to new algo(wich is a good thing since i want to mine moar coins Grin)and improving current cex but would still like to know when we can expect to see dex.Hope that we can see it this year since they are the future for exchanges imo
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

Safecoin is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/safecoin

Thank you very much Smiley
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

Whats going on with dex?Seen that main focus is now towards switching to new algo(wich is a good thing since i want to mine moar coins Grin)and improving current cex but would still like to know when we can expect to see dex.Hope that we can see it this year since they are the future for exchanges imo

The Dex is under testing right now, and is still coming Smiley

Our algo change has brought up a few other priorities, including POS, and potentially nodes, that may come prior to the dex (for security reasons).

You will continue to see new improvements in the weeks ahead
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

I understand everything, but it's a pity that you can not see at least the main members of the team. I think that would help to form an opinion on the project
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I hope all miners are switching someplace else right now. Look at the difficulty. ..
Hope the succeed future for us
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Our algo change has brought up a few other priorities, including POS, and potentially nodes, that may come prior to the dex (for security reasons).

Can we first get auto withdrawal on before anything else please ;DAny info on what requirements will masternodes have for it,like how many coins needed for it or will you use notary nodes since being komodo fork?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

the collateral for the mn will be 20k coins?
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

I understand everything, but it's a pity that you can not see at least the main members of the team. I think that would help to form an opinion on the project

http://safecoin.org/team
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

Can we first get auto withdrawal on before anything else please ;DAny info on what requirements will masternodes have for it,like how many coins needed for it or will you use notary nodes since being komodo fork?

More specifically, we are fine tuning the exchange's security settings.   Auto-withdrawal is no problem.   Ensuring safe and secure withdrawals and trading, is they key.  Yes, this takes top priority right now and will be available in a matter of days.

Our Komodo codebase gives us more options for POS and nodes than most coins have, yes.    Work on this is in progress, and the requirements will depend on the final solution.  But have made the determination that node requirements will not be less than 10,000 SAFE.

What you will see first, and in the near term, is improvements to SafeTrade, followed by improvements to the security of the blockchain.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

cheaper to buy SAFE at the moment than it is to mine it... and damn summer temps are killing me on 144,5.
bought some more today and i will be back mining when the lovely scottish rain returns.  Grin
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

I hope this ICO will be smash!
Wondrous plan, advisable website, very nice job!

What are you saying? Safecoin has never done ICO!
It was born as a fork of Komodo but has implemented several improvements, among which lately change of algorithm, from the old equihash (more exposed to the attacks of the miner asic) to the new algo ZHash, and new reward system.

For news always updated I suggest you join and follow us on discord https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz, where I would always find users available to help, or for more general information on the main site https://safecoin.org/

In any case, buying SAFECOIN today is equivalent to buying Dash or Monero two years ago!
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

cheaper to buy SAFE at the moment than it is to mine it... and damn summer temps are killing me on 144,5.
bought some more today and i will be back mining when the lovely scottish rain returns.  Grin

Maybe come into discord and check your mining settings with us, most are finding the algo ideal for summer.

Glad to have a Scott on board Smiley
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Maybe come into discord and check your mining settings with us, most are finding the algo ideal for summer.

i'm already in the discord and my settings are fine.
the truth of the matter is this algo runs GPU's hotter than most others.  That's not a criticism, just the facts of the matter.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

the truth of the matter is this algo runs GPU's hotter than most others.  That's not a criticism, just the facts of the matter.

we're discussing it right now, in discord.   everyone is saying it's either the same temp or lower, except one person with 1080ti's.

May I ask what gpu you're mining with?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

we're discussing it right now, in discord.   everyone is saying it's either the same temp or lower, except one person with 1080ti's.

May I ask what gpu you're mining with?

i just have a small rig on this coin

http://safecoinpool.club/workers/RncQK5uyapDJEz5cP2QanKczUa7irMfup7

a mashup of different cards.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

i just have a small rig on this coin

http://safecoinpool.club/workers/RncQK5uyapDJEz5cP2QanKczUa7irMfup7

a mashup of different cards.

that's tougher to determine then.   If you are on discord...I'm not seeing you there at the moment.   Same suggestion was made there, perhaps a settings tweak.   Could be trickier with a mashup.    1050s, 1060s, 1070s  all reported to run cooler or same.      One with 1080ti   reported slightly warmer, resolved by dialing back power.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

working on that now, we're not able to confirm yet but wherever you got that rumor from, this is a number we're looking at, yes Smiley
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

working on that now, we're not able to confirm yet but wherever you got that rumor from, this is a number we're looking at, yes Smiley
Will Safecoin have traditional masternode and rewards for masternodes will decrease over time?
Or you have plan to make tier masternode, which automatically change collateral and block rewards over different phase of the project?
Tier masternode might be taken into consideration by Safecoin team.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Will Safecoin have traditional masternode and rewards for masternodes will decrease over time?
Or you have plan to make tier masternode, which automatically change collateral and block rewards over different phase of the project?
Tier masternode might be taken into consideration by Safecoin team.

We're not able to make any promises at this time, but I do like the tiered approach.   And I very much don't like "traditional" masternodes.     Nodes should add intrinsic value to the coin in terms of safety and security.   This is a must.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: