Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:30:10 PM

Please visit the discord for the latest, accurate information.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

they have deleted in their discord channel all the post according to them "hostile" and they have deleted where they say that the BTC is not going to return it.

How many people will have affected? how many buyers will not trust in Safe.Trade ?, how many miners who have lost their BTC will not use that exchange again.

They themselves in their attitude of banning and deleting their discord's post, they imply that they are not clean, they are manipulating the information to appear less bad, but no, I am already here

You were on discord threatening people, trying to blackmail people and extremely abusive. In short you were acting like a child, good riddance!

Latest announcement on Discord (since last evening);

Hi there, I am sure many of you wondering what kind of impact this could have on projects that you are involved in.    To help with that, here is a current inventory check:
Zettel:  ok
CMM:  ok
C25:  ok
Rito:  ok
Ngin:  ok
Hyperspace:  ok
URX:  ok
DGB ok
ETH:  ok
BTCP:  ok
Shield:   ok
Zel:  ok
Ath:  ok
Aqua:  ok
Zclassic:  ok
Seci:  ok
Zen:  ok
PGN:  ok
XSG:  ok
VTL:  ok
Koto:  ok
Genx:  ok
LTC:  ok
ANON:  ok
SAFE:  ok
Doge:    lost 29583   (0.017 BTC)  
RVN:   lost 15,990   (0.055 BTC)  
BTCZ:  lost 3341800  (0.23 BTC)
BTC:  lost 7.9
I am currently researching the server right now, in a completely isolated environment.      Hopefully this helps to provided a clearer picture of the challenges were are, and are not, currently addressing.  And please do note that SAFE is listed as "ok" after our successful rollback today.

They are investigating the compromised server as we speak. Hopefully tomorrow we know more. Also the team is busy discussing when/how etc. they will reimburse the BTC victims.

you told me clearly in your discord, that afterwards you have erased it. That they are not going to reimburse the stolen BTC. Now they have erased all this from their discord, how can I believe it?

Now they want everything to be quiet and people to forget and not pay. I do not care about your words, I care about the facts

and the fact is that they ban, and they delete the comments referring to the payments in BTC, and you yourself in this post is not assuring it, you are only lengthening the answer. The fact of deleting the post in those who refuse to pay BTC makes you see that they are manipulating all of you so as not to lose credibility

You know perfectly well that you are not going to pay for the stolen BTC, you are just lengthening this situation so that forgetting arrives ... Please do not play with us, do not play with our money.

I came to know about this today and I still have to go deeper but I want to remind you of something at the moment:
Mt-Gox when it was hacked and users lost their funds have been compensated? NO!!!! and it's been over 5 years!

I do not want to defend or even accuse the Safecoin team of fraud and theft, but at least we leave them a bit of time to evaluate, report, investigate, and then eventually resolve the matter for the damaged users.

Your behavior is now completely useless and harmful. What do you expect? immediate repayment? what other exchange would reimburse even after 24-48 hours?

We wait, remaining vigilant and attentive, and then evaluate any actions!

Thank you. The Safe team has been working all weekend, going over logs and investigating the breach. This user has been told at least 20 times, under his Discord name and his other aliases, that the team is still coming up with a plan to replace the lost funds. At no time was he, nor anyone else told the BTC would not be made whole.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:00:04 PM

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

Archimedes1618

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:17:51 PM

@trucobit

i personally answered all of your questions, several times
we are working on plans to refund as much as possible as quick as possible

yet you keep on with your smear campaign, spreading fud and lies.

We will do everything within our possibilitys to offer a refund for the BTC that was stolen.
As a first measure, the Team has decided to move their own lost funds to the bottom of the refund priority list.
More details soon

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:26:11 PM

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

transparent when they manipulate their discord they erase questions, they do not assure the return of the BTC, they delete their own answers where they say that they are not going to pay it.

You have taken drugs or something. Safe.Trade is losing confidence right now, people are already asking your discord and you keep erasing when they ask for the BTC refund.

The good thing is that the words remain here written, we'll see if BTC is returned. A currency called SAFE and an exchage called SAFE can not afford to fail and can not be allowed to erase, ban and manipulate their Discord to pretend that everything is fine, but they do not say when they reimburse the BTC, since it's your problem

You, as soon as they charge for your services, acquire some responsibilities, please do not evade them, and stop manipulating your Discord

You realize by inviting anyone to join the Discord, ask any question they want, and the team will answer, is full transparency?

Here is the Discord link again. Please come in and ask about the situation. The team will answer as much as they can, while developments and investigations continue.

“Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.”

Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

you lie about the reason for your ban

the reason is that you did the same on discord that you are doing here.
You get answers but keep going in circles, threatening us with "class action lawsuit" and smear campaigns if your money is not returned within XX Hours.

you lie about us manipulating discord. Your messages got deleted when you got banned, no one went through the log to delete your posts.

you also lie about me saying that we wont refund the BTC. you threatened to take legal action if we dont do as you demand.
I then posted part of the Safe.trade Terms while saying that we will not hide behind our Terms.

Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:01:41 PM

Your first sentence already starts with another lie.

No one from the Team told you that there will be no refund

Public announcement was made 28 Hours ago.

i repeat

No one from the Team told you that there will be no refund

Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:08:53 PM

your ignorance is mind blowing

To everyone else:

Yesterdays meeting was quite productive in terms of finding possible Solutions to cover a refund.

We came up with several Ideas that have yet to be fully evaluated although im personaly quite optimistic.

Where there's a will there's a way they say
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:43:31 PM

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:00:17 PM

Absolutely I am. And I and a very large group of others will welcome your SafeCoin dump. There are big things coming very soon for the project.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:01:59 PM

your ignorance is mind blowing

To everyone else:

Yesterdays meeting was quite productive in terms of finding possible Solutions to cover a refund.

We came up with several Ideas that have yet to be fully evaluated although im personaly quite optimistic.

Where there's a will there's a way they say

Latest update from Archimedes, a Senior Dev in the team.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

This is crazy. Instead of looking for solutions, they are more concerned with finding guilty ones, less them.

They do not talk about the problem in their discord, they have not made an official statement in bitcointalk, moreover, they tried to hide it so as not to suffer the consequences.

and now they're talking about antics. When a user asks about the topic or provides information, they avoid answering and they come with another conversation.

The fact is that they safe.trade, and they have stolen their clients' money, and I say clients because they pay commissions for their services.

They have put the example of MT gox that is of judgments, or nicehash that if I pay the 4000 million dollars that they stole for lack of security.

If I read, the security problem has not been caused by users who do not use 2fa, an exploit has been exploited in the database or Exchange programming, so it is your responsibility as others have paid.

They are having silly things to raise uncomfortable topics. They are more concerned with their money than with the money of their users, instead of working on finding solutions, they are blaming other people, deleting post and manipulating their discord. They do not erase anything anymore, I'm capturing everything they talk about.

Haha wow are you Trump? Every single sentence in this post is a falsehood. I invite any user to actually come into the Discord and read, ask questions, discuss their feeling, anything to talk about the breach.

The team is not hiding anything.
Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:01:56 PM

Rats on the Safecoin Team?

You make it very obvious that your only objective is to keep the fud present at all cost.

You keep repeating the same things that are not true.

So i will keep repeating the same things that are true

No one said there will be no refund, No one manipulated discord, No one tried to hide anything from the Public
Mcfuxer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:18:43 PM

Hello, I am seriously worried about the current problems, which is past, are there official communities about the status of the accounts? We will recover the stolen Money and the BTC lost in theft,

Thanks for your help, I feel my English
shitfish
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:31:13 PM

Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:50:25 PM

No one said there will be no refund, No one manipulated discord, No one tried to hide anything from the Public

The message you are reffering to is still on discord, that was me posting part of safe.trade terms as a response to your threat while explicitly stating that we will not hide behind our terms

no one is censoring any of your messages, some of your long long messages were deleted when you got banned for spamming the same stuff over and over again, ignoring every single response you got.
something that should happen here as well if you insist on posting the same lies every time someone else is posting something

You are saying Kev, the person who made the video, is a developer.
He is not, he is part of our marketing team https://safecoin.org/team/

You are simply trying to use anything you can find to discredit the currency, the team and the exchange.
Seems like you are running out of ideas as we start talking about kitchens

The sudden influx of google translated fud messages should be obvious.

Right as we speak, people, including me, are calculating, auditing, evaluating, discussing and working on solutions to refund every single penny

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:41:42 PM

Right as we speak, people, including me, are calculating, auditing, evaluating, discussing and working on solutions to refund every single penny

Decent.
I think at this point it is best to give the workers space to work on this, and the time to collate the required funds to refund losses.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:50:23 PM

The message you are reffering to is still on discord, that was me posting part of safe.trade terms as a response to your threat while explicitly stating that we will not hide behind our terms

no one is censoring any of your messages, some of your long long messages were deleted when you got banned for spamming the same stuff over and over again, ignoring every single response you got.
something that should happen here as well if you insist on posting the same lies every time someone else is posting something

You are saying Kev, the person who made the video, is a developer.
He is not, he is part of our marketing team https://safecoin.org/team/

You are simply trying to use anything you can find to discredit the currency, the team and the exchange.
Seems like you are running out of ideas as we start talking about kitchens

The sudden influx of google translated fud messages should be obvious.

you make me repeat myself a lot.

If you have manipulated Discord, banned me, erasing all my comments, and your comments where you decide that you are not going to pay the stolen BTC, a miser 7 BTC, that gives the idea of ​​your level. Do not expect the buyers to return.

It's not FUD it's reality. You have hacked your Safe.trade database, it is ridiculous that a coin is called that way and is totally insecure. It has been an attack on the Database, something that is not my responsibility.

In any business, for example a cinema is burned with people inside and everyone will ask for compensation and I can give a long etc.

That you include an illegal clause in which you disregard in case of hacking. Well, it's nice to do business without risk. That is not the legal one in any court, because if you charge for your services, purchase, sale, withdrawals, you are obligated to offer compensations in case of disaster. How many clauses have been fined by FAcebook and Google and are giants. You, however much you indicate and put in your terms of services, that clapsula is not legal, because they charge for it.

I'm waiting to see the complaint filed in the police, which probably will not for two possible reasons.

You have stolen yourself

You do not have a license to operate or you are paying taxes

You believe that there are no laws on the internet, they believe that putting an illegal clause that they do not stop repeating, they will avoid paying that BTC

But I want to tell you that although they do not pay for it, they will suffer the same, they will lose money for you and their hodlders because of them.

You think you'll have buyers again after they've lost their BTC in their shitexchange, well no. You believe that miners who have lost their BTC will recover, either. So when they are operational again expect less than half the volume of business and fall in the price of your currency.

They have been able to avoid this situation but in the end they will lose more than if they paid the BTC that they have stolen and they were not yours. You should protect him because that's what they charge for his services, and if he clauses, I'll go where I go. But no matter how we play the internet, there are no laws. Well I will continue counting from all sides what happens in safe.trade

They have been talking about nonsense in their discord to upload the uncomfortable questions, now they do not erase because I take captures every minute. Now they neither speak nor answer uncomfortable questions. All this lets see what kind of people you are.

Keep saying if I do this or I do the other. I no longer have to lose anything, you have taken it from me. And since I have nothing to lose, I just have to make you lose now and try your own medicine.

You are not going to pay for what you have been robbed, you are not responsible, so surely you do not have anything at all

by the way I do not get tired, I will be at the foot of the canyon of the different topics opened in bitcointalk for days and days and days and gone. I have the posts open and I check them every time, and every time they talk to me we put them in the first position of lecura, which in the end does more damage to their brand and their shitcoin.

Safecoin is not safe, it only has the name.

Whew welcome back! I was beginning to miss your nonsensical posts.

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Archimedes1618

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:54:07 PM

@trucobit 

In fact, you are the only one who is saying there will be no refund.

do you have any proof that anyone from the team ever said that btc will not be refunded? like, do you even have the slightest bit of evidence for your accusations?

No you dont because it does not exist, its that simple

You have to face that posting on bitcointalk and discord will not destroy us or make us go away nor will it prevent Safenode release

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:11:22 PM

@trucobit 

In fact, you are the only one who is saying there will be no refund.

do you have any proof that anyone from the team ever said that btc will not be refunded? like, do you even have the slightest bit of evidence for your accusations?

No you dont because it does not exist, its that simple

You have to face that posting on bitcointalk and discord will not destroy us or make us go away nor will it prevent Safenode release

Nor will it cause any kind of “dump” other than what he is holding. This project has a very bright future and is ready to come out of this  even stronger.
sandsunsurf

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:39:00 PM

In any business, for example a cinema is burned with people inside and everyone will ask for compensation and I can give a long etc.

And I'm guessing it would take more than 48 hours.  Lucky if in 48 months. Definitely not a fair comparison.  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: