Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60035 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:50:39 PM

@trucobit  

No one said there will be no refund, No one manipulated discord, No one tried to hide anything from the Public

In fact, you are the only one who is saying there will be no refund.

do you have any proof that anyone from the team ever said that btc will not be refunded? like, do you even have the slightest bit of evidence for your accusations?

No you dont because it does not exist, its that simple

You have to face that posting on bitcointalk and discord will not destroy us or make us go away nor will it prevent Safenode release

Please post screen shots for everyone to see.

Nor will it cause any kind of “dump” other than what he is holding. This project has a very bright future and is ready to come out of this  even stronger.

Thanks for giving me another chance to talk.

I am constantly capturing your channel, they have already forbidden the word to a dissatisfied user who complains, that is censorship.

They are talking about leaving Safe.trade so they do not have to pay, apart from the fact that this project is great for you.

They are talking about master nodes, they are talking about using another exchange that is not yours, anything less than paying.

You can not mine because your wallet does not work, nor can it be stored in Exchanges or in Crex or in your shitexchange that you are going to close. You yourselves are sinking your project.

As a user has said on his channel. They are a very large team of people, but they must all be very stupid, because they do everything wrong. They are sinking the fame of their currency for 7 btc they do not want to pay, they will lose more than that, and worse, they will lose even more people who have saved coins.

It is difficult to find such an inefficient team that handles the situation so badly and the failure is that you are too many voices.

I already think that some of you have stolen, something that has already happened in other exchanges and there are documented cases.

It is fun to read as you promente around here in bitcointalk that they will pay, but in their discord they are looking for a way to avoid paying, even letting die safe.trade

Time puts everyone in their place, and you are getting it very fast.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

In any business, for example a cinema is burned with people inside and everyone will ask for compensation and I can give a long etc.

And I'm guessing it would take more than 48 hours.  Lucky if in 48 months. Definitely not a fair comparison.  

You are not going to solve anything, you are looking to leave safe.trade and have your currency in another exchange to avoid problems and not pay.

Stop lying and repeat the 48 hours, because those 48 hours end tomorrow and they are not talking about any of that in your channel, they are avoiding the topic, talking about nonsense to fill the channel with good words.

You can not expect anything from you, and now you can not mine because it can not be stored, and also that the price when it goes on sale will fall.

Please post screen shots of all these accusations for all to see.
dillony

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:05:29 AM

relax @trucobit , even police investigation takes time. how much did you loose in safetrade? 0.0001 btc?

what is your account user? let them check what is your balance.

Archimedes1618

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:28:12 AM

where on earth are you pulling this stuff from?

The launch of Safenodes is an important Milestone on our Roadmap and has been on our Roadmap since Genesis.
Safenodes are also not to be confused with Masternodes. No one from the team suggested Masternodes to compensate the Users, this is ridiculous
You seem to have no idea about Safecoin and the underlying technology. Development and implementation of Safenodes has been going on for Months.

Can you post a link to other Police Reports posted online by Companys after getting hacked, just as an example ?
I dont think this is common practice, especialy not with ongoing investigations
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:33:43 AM

relax @trucobit , even police investigation takes time. how much did you loose in safetrade? 0.0001 btc?

what is your account user? let them check what is your balance.

Do not treat us like fools. You must file a police report about the 7 btc that you have been robbed, and at least present that documentation to the people who will not collect the BTC that they have stolen from you.

If they do not present it, if there is no complaint about the hack, the logical thing to do is to think that something is happening, or they have stolen yourselves, or simply they are not a company or pay taxes or anything.

Right now I'm going to investigate where you are from to send an email to the authorities that charge taxes.

I have a company and I have my name, or vat number, my address etc ... and you have something ?. or are a group of cronies who have made a crypto outside the law.

I am not the one who has to prove anything, it is you, the ones who have taken the money, the ones who have to prove that they have stolen it. And the words do not work for me, we want a police report that reflects the theft.

If you do not present it, everyone will believe that it is a lie and that you have stolen yourselves. And more when now they have decided not to open again safe.trade, they will change their system.

Much safe, and more safe and you are very unsafe. They only have the name. But what is your company? Your vat numbers, the constitution of your company ......

I'm going to do to find out if you at least are a company, because I believe that they are not a company, they are friends who have created a currency regardless of legality, and I think that you or one of you because there are many in the team, have stolen themselves.

It is very easy to be on the team when everything is going well, but when something goes wrong, they manipulate, they lie and they do not file a report to prove their truth ... You are thieves

if you have lost money to some hack, then you should advise the police about it.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

I guess we have to do this again all day.

To stay up to date with the investigation and updates from the Safe team, please join us in Discord.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:07:33 PM

To stay up to date with the investigation and updates from the Safe team, please join us in Discord.

nah i think if enough people report him they will take action.  you guys are doing the right thing, keep fighting the good fight against scammers like him.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:02:44 PM

They should talk about such delicate things as the safe.trade hack and their refusal to pay the BTC balances. Doing it here is the best transparency policy you can do and a benefit to your project.

Many people, if not all, read in Bitcointalk or look for information in bitcointalk. It is in your hands to give tranquility or provoke panic

Say openly if they are going to pay what they supposedly stole from you
Present the report of the theft in the police and make it public, or we will think badly of this situation
The Hodl of Safecoin are nervous because right now it is blocked, it can not be sold or bought, the price is frozen, the fall in price due to fear when it can be sold is very important.

So please let us speak publicly by the biggest cryptomoney forum that everyone reads. It's the best thing you can do to save your project. Instead of hiding and taking refuge in their discord where they manipulate, erase and ban.

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

They should talk about such delicate things as the safe.trade hack and their refusal to pay the BTC balances. Doing it here is the best transparency policy you can do and a benefit to your project.

Many people, if not all, read in Bitcointalk or look for information in bitcointalk. It is in your hands to give tranquility or provoke panic

Say openly if they are going to pay what they supposedly stole from you
Present the report of the theft in the police and make it public, or we will think badly of this situation
The Hodl of Safecoin are nervous because right now it is blocked, it can not be sold or bought, the price is frozen, the fall in price due to fear when it can be sold is very important.

So please let us speak publicly by the biggest cryptomoney forum that everyone reads. It's the best thing you can do to save your project. Instead of hiding and taking refuge in their discord where they manipulate, erase and ban.

do not hide in your discord that not all the world uses it, and you also moderate it with hardness.

All other currencies and exchanges have their official Bitcointalk post, and that gives transparency and a good image to that company. Since anyone can speak without being censored, apart from Bitcointalk, it is the number one forum in the world for Cryptos and where customers must be answered.

Their refusal to recognize the hack and that they will not pay the BTC that they have stolen, and their refusal to speak in a public and impartial forum, makes you see that you are afraid to speak publicly. What are they hiding?

In the end your exchange safe.trade will die, you will not open it and your associated currency is suffering from credibility, now nobody can take it out of CREX or anywhere else. At the moment you can operate, we will see what happens with SAFECOIN.
I insist that for a transparency towards your company you should speak for bitcointalk and not hide in your discord. People will not trust a currency like that.

Unfortunately, no one trusts BitCoin Talk anymore. It is full of scams, trolls, and shills. Discord and other programs like telegram allow an investor to talk directly to devs and team members. Please come in and ask any questions about the incident. The team is still investigating, and a team meeting will occur later this afternoon. There will be announcements and follow ups after the meeting.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:22:25 PM

@trucobit
It 's absurd how much time you lose your day in accusations and curses, when instead you could collaborate and make yourself useful to the team if you have a bit of expertise; what do you think will bring this your behavior, if you're in here to complain and do 20 posts a day.

They have already answered you several times .... have the decency and the patience to wait a few days, and let the team work serenely.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:37:25 PM

I think SafeCoin can impress with benefits that focus on privacy and security? I am interested in the statistics of the distribution of project funds, and there is no information about the developers of the project?!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

https://i.ibb.co/HK6cc5x/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-13-a-las-18-16-38.png

a project that is announced as anonymous and safe, safecoin and recommend its ultra safe Safe.trade. And it turns out that he has a hack attack and all the BTCs are stolen, and instead of reassuring the community, they say that they will not pay the BTC balance that they stole from their customers.

This is just a facade of a group of amateurs, with a Wordpress and a very nice template, but it's just a mask.

When the problems have arrived we have already seen, that they are neither safe, nor reliable, and that they censor.

They do not want to speak for Bitcointalk, they do not want to give explanations, only for their discord where they coerce you and laugh at you, and they do not want to say anything here, in this the biggest Cryptomoney forum in the world.

Obviously this goes against them and what they announced, and that is the beginning of the end of their currency. Now they are going to change the project and do it differently, but they do not say anything about paying for what they have stolen from them and from other people. BTC was stolen from buyers who used Safe.trade and stole the BTC from the miners. What kind of security did they offer? The only thing that occurred to me that I was sure they were going to hack him should be safe.hack his next domain

Once again, an entire monologue of falsehoods.

Anyone who would like the facts, and up to the minute announcements of what’s going on, please come join us in Discord.

And if anyone is looking for more project information, or developer information, it’s been on the website since day 1. SafeCoin and Safe.Trade will continue to be the most transparent project in crypto.

https://safecoin.org/team/

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:50:46 PM

I ask please and with the maximum education, that the team of SAFEcoin, communicate through bitcointalk that is neutral, because it has already been seen that you can not speak in your discord, and I have many more catches of insults but for now I will not publish.

I wait for the explanations to these behaviors. I know that they have erased that insult and others, because I have published them in the captures, but not the others.

This shows to everyone, because I do not want to talk to you on your DIscord channel, and reaffirm what I have been saying these two days, that your discord is manipulated and that you are insulted. To the evidence above I refer.

The team is losing the game, because it is showing everything.

48 hours have passed and it is not known if they will pay.

It has been proven that they insult and denigrate you in your channel if you ask for the BTC with the permission of the Admins

And that everything is the same, and if they pay, it's because of the pressure I'm exercising thanks to Bitcointalk

I have already said several times that time gives reason to people. And those captures give me the whole reason why I do not want to speak on your Discord channel, here it seems much more suitable for everyone, it is neutral and there are many interested people reading the topic.

Currently the currency is stopped, it can not be moved or sold and the future of safecoin is uncertain.

You can not have safers for 15 years and allow them to insult freely, their channel is a nest of viboras, it is left unseen.

Now they say again that we let their discord speak, when you see what happens when you ask if they are going to pay the BTC, they just mistreat you. In the end I am still right in everything that was previously reported.

Unfortunately for you, all of your posts are littered with falsehoods and lies. As you can see, No one is responding to your dribble.

Please join our discord for up to date information concerning the exchange. There was a very productive team meeting today, and a new announcement is imminent.

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:25:26 PM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Please join us in Discord for more updates.

mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:41:05 PM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Awesome!!!  Thank you.  You have come through in this and any other issue the community has had.  We need more teams like this team.  Way to go and keep up the good work!!!
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:29:54 PM

This is the official release from the dev team of Safe.Trade. This is all they can legally release at this time, due to ongoing official investigations. So you can either have faith and listen to what EVERYONE is telling you in Discord, or you can continue embarrassing yourself here with your nonsense posts.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:40:21 PM

This is the official release from the dev team of Safe.Trade. This is all they can legally release at this time, due to ongoing official investigations. So you can either have faith and listen to what EVERYONE is telling you in Discord, or you can continue embarrassing yourself here with your nonsense posts.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:12:56 PM

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:53:14 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 09:05:33 AM by Mofatness

New account? My account is clearly 12 months old. All anyone has to do is look at the post history.

Your goal here is to lie and say anything you want, without proof, in order to create FUD and drive the price down once the exchange opens back up (which is happening in a matter of days, fully solvent might I add). It’s painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain that all you want to do is scoop up potential dumpers once this happens.

I apologize to everyone having to read through his nonsense. I have asked him numerous times for proof of all of his accusations, but of course he has none.

I am not a dev, or even an official member of the SafeCoin team. I am a member of the community that knows the potential of the project. The SafeCoin/Safe.Trade Team is still working on the investigation, and working on getting the exchange opened back up fully solvent ASAP.

Hopefully when this occurs, this user and his goon squad of liars and FUDders will dump what ever holdings they have and move on to their next bag of lies and accusations.

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

dillony

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:42:10 AM

his not accepting any answers, he is getting more suspicious. is he part of the hack trying to bring down safe.trade?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: