Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:27:36 PM

Huge shoutout to the SafeCoin and Safe.Trade team. From the moment this event happened, they stated that all funds would be made whole, and they stuck to their guns. There has been amazing support from the community, including all of the new members that have joined the Safe Discord in the past few days. I would like to thank everyone for coming in and asking questions about the breach. The team has been as transparent as possible (due to ongoing official investigations some details cannot be released right now), and will continue to be the most transparent and open project in Crypto.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Dan_

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:50:28 PM

For further questions or up-to-date information regarding Safecoin and Safe.trade, please visit the Discord channel

Peace.  Smiley
berran.minerpool.org

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:15:04 PM

Been following this development over the weekend. I'm not a fan of this forum, but I must say, the developers and support teams have done a fantastic job with the breach. It says a lot about you guys that you are replacing all of the lost coin, just like you promised almost immediately. I have been a silent supporter of the project for a while now, and see a bright future ahead for Safecoin. Can't wait for the nodes to be released.

I also have to make a comment towards the user "Trucobit" on this forum. Anyone with reading skills can clearly see that you have been manipulating many conversations, lying constantly about the problems, and attempting to bring the project down. It's tough to read your posts sometimes, so I am assuming there must be a language barrier issue, but what you must realize is that this is a great team, and they stand up to what they promise. In almost every question answered, a dev stated that funds would be made whole again and the exchange would come back stronger and more stable. Not once was there ever a message about Bitcoin not being replaced. I believe you need to delete such messages, because you only look like a fool in leaving them up.

Have a great day! Looking forward to the future of Safecoin and Safetrade!

B
berran.minerpool.org

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:24:03 PM

Also want to add that I met Jeff in Vegas at the conference, and spoke to the SAFE guys that were there. They are a great group of devs, and are very enthusiastic about the industry in whole. This is definitely a project to keep your eyes on.

B
_Dan_

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:29:32 PM

Also want to add that I met Jeff in Vegas at the conference, and spoke to the SAFE guys that were there. They are a great group of devs, and are very enthusiastic about the industry in whole. This is definitely a project to keep your eyes on.

B

Thank you B.

Anyone wishing to ask further questions or get up-to-date information regarding Safecoin and Safe.trade, please visit the Discord channel
The truth is, we don't use bitcointalk much as a forum so the Discord is definitely the best place to visit.

Peace.   Smiley
berran.minerpool.org

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:45:34 PM

Been following this development over the weekend. I'm not a fan of this forum, but I must say, the developers and support teams have done a fantastic job with the breach. It says a lot about you guys that you are replacing all of the lost coin, just like you promised almost immediately. I have been a silent supporter of the project for a while now, and see a bright future ahead for Safecoin. Can't wait for the nodes to be released.

I also have to make a comment towards the user "Trucobit" on this forum. Anyone with reading skills can clearly see that you have been manipulating many conversations, lying constantly about the problems, and attempting to bring the project down. It's tough to read your posts sometimes, so I am assuming there must be a language barrier issue, but what you must realize is that this is a great team, and they stand up to what they promise. In almost every question answered, a dev stated that funds would be made whole again and the exchange would come back stronger and more stable. Not once was there ever a message about Bitcoin not being replaced. I believe you need to delete such messages, because you only look like a fool in leaving them up.

B

I suggest before you talk more, go a couple of pages further on this topic, and see the insults from the excellent SAfecoin team that you both praise. A professional team can not be insulting, laughing and banning to your liking.

I think his comment is out of place because he has not read and seen the screenshots of pages back. IF I saw them, I would not defend so much.

Now SAFEcoin realize how important Bitcointalk is. and now I realize that you have entered to disqualify me without seeing or not want to see the captures of previous pages, where the people that you describe as professionals, insult and laugh very well, should not defend what you do not know how to defend

No sir, I most certainly can read. Thank you for the insult.

I have seen your screenshots, and have also seen first hand the way you and your friends have been speaking and threatening the Safe Projects. It seems like your group likes to go about blackmailing projects in tough times with lies and manipulations. You are part of the reason this forum has become a bottom feeder's paradise.

I must apologize for "feeding" this troll. It is not my intention when posting on here. But I also feel the need to stand up when I see someone trying to take advantage of a situation for their own good. This is a good, honest team putting together great projects, that should hopefully advance the security of Crypto in whole.

B

berran.minerpool.org

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:18:40 PM

B

I suggest before you talk more, go a couple of pages further on this topic, and see the insults from the excellent SAfecoin team that you both praise. A professional team can not be insulting, laughing and banning to your liking.

I think his comment is out of place because he has not read and seen the screenshots of pages back. IF I saw them, I would not defend so much.

Now SAFEcoin realize how important Bitcointalk is. and now I realize that you have entered to disqualify me without seeing or not want to see the captures of previous pages, where the people that you describe as professionals, insult and laugh very well, should not defend what you do not know how to defend

No sir, I most certainly can read. Thank you for the insult.

I have seen your screenshots, and have also seen first hand the way you and your friends have been speaking and threatening the Safe Projects. It seems like your group likes to go about blackmailing projects in tough times with lies and manipulations. You are part of the reason this forum has become a bottom feeder's paradise.

I must apologize for "feeding" this troll. It is not my intention when posting on here. But I also feel the need to stand up when I see someone trying to take advantage of a situation for their own good. This is a good, honest team putting together great projects, that should hopefully advance the security of Crypto in whole.

B

But if you are a new user, newbie, with 3 messages only here, hahahahaha

You neither have a pool nor have you met them anywhere, you are a member of the safecoin team with a new account.

Do not compare, I give my face, I do not hide in new users, you are a despicable being that hides in another identity, you are a liar and a fake.

hahahahahah
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2526754

Why are you hiding, if you are so important, so worthy and have met these people at a fair and only have 3 messages in this post?

You are a liar who hides in a new user, a disgusting being who does not have the courage to talk to me with his real account.

That pool neither exists nor works, this is pathetic, hahahahah, they are staying like the ass with so much manipulation and now they want to manipulate Bitcointalk, hahahahahaha

Let the world know that this is what the people of SAFEcoin do, make new accounts to insult, not give their faces or their identities. I at least do not change user here, you can see my history, the good and the bad, but of course the authentic

They give embarrassment to others. It hurts them so much that it made them change their minds, that even so, and with good words, they do not accept it, they go for me, and I do not care. A coin does not depend on me or a lot of people who have stored currency. They should shame the people of safecoin by manipulating bitcointalk.

Unfortunately for you, I am not a member of the Safe team. Hate to disappoint you.

Yes I have a new account, as I explained in my initial post on this topic. This site, BTC Talk, is no longer held in high regard due to people like yourself. It is a home for scam artists and fraud. I do not come here anymore, nor does a majority of the respectable crypto community.

My username is the username I use on all of my accounts. My pool shutdown earlier this year, due to unprofitable times. But I will say thank you for the numerous insults in your posts. It shows just what kind of person you truly are, and just adds to the fact that you have zero credibility in your posts. Have you noticed that no one is actually responding to them? It seems as though everyone is just laughing at your attempt to discredit.

This will be my last post, due to the fact that your type of "bottom feeders" are not worth my time and energy. I would hope that you could see that you are accomplishing nothing close to what you think you are doing, and are merely embarrassing and dishonoring yourself.

Best regards to the Safe Teams. Keep up the fantastic work.

B
xelaxin

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:42:46 PM

Quote from: trucobit

The attempt now to say is only the team's decision .. Yesterday they gave in and in the end accepted the reality, and thanks to my pressure. Whether you recognize it or not, it will be like that.
And I, you, would stop commenting that way around here, because I will continue insisting and the currency will suffer even more and it is something that I do not want, it is a good coin to mine.

trucobit, there are too much of you, seriously!

The project had problem, the problem was solved
You started to shout bad words from the beginning of the hack

you even do not understand that people need time to understand what's goin on

You pressure just add troubles not helping

Safe community very strong because Safe was under attacks from the start, and we all know how Jeff and company deals with troubles

Adz4u28

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:05:01 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 05:27:45 PM by Adz4u28

mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:18:01 PM

Quote from: trucobit

The attempt now to say is only the team's decision .. Yesterday they gave in and in the end accepted the reality, and thanks to my pressure. Whether you recognize it or not, it will be like that.
And I, you, would stop commenting that way around here, because I will continue insisting and the currency will suffer even more and it is something that I do not want, it is a good coin to mine.

trucobit, there are too much of you, seriously!

The project had problem, the problem was solved
You started to shout bad words from the beginning of the hack

you even do not understand that people need time to understand what's goin on

You pressure just add troubles not helping

Safe community very strong because Safe was under attacks from the start, and we all know how Jeff and company deals with troubles

I understand very well, but you really do not know who started laughing or making fun first. As they were the admin of the discord channel, that of mocking a person part of the team hurt my dignity a lot.

I was told by the name of porlapatria that the BTC would not be paid if the rest of the coins. Then they take out an ambiguous note where they did not say explicitly that they were going to pay BTC, and now they have finally done it. What they do not say is when, but something starts. And of course if they erase what they have said, it is to manipulate their discord, if they only leave my bad words but not theirs, it is to manipulate.

I do not like to look like a troll or call me, but if that's what they want, it's what I am. I am the result of your bad management in your channel.

IF the team from the beginning had been more professional, the thing would have been very different. You only have to see the screenshots of previous pages, where some of those things have already been deleted, but I have them in captures.

I am now at peace waiting for the solution of the problem. I understand that some crazy young followers of the currency exceed. They stop attacking me here, I will stop insisting.

So I hope there are no more problems of insults for Bitcointalk, and I will be silent, but always the last post will be mine, I will say the last word in this post until the complete resolution of the problem, acting without bad faith.

If someone comes and insults or defames, I will do the same and add more captures that I have saved and I do not want to show because it excessively ridicules the currency. And I, if everything calms down, and everything comes to a good end, in act of good faith, I'll erase everything, to prove that I'm not a troll. But nobody is going to laugh at me, tell me things and then erase them just for the sake of being a coin admin.

As you can see my tone is very calm right now, because they are calm. We just have to wait and everything goes well for safecoin and we all get paid in a relatively short time.

you are lying again and again and again.  You came to their discord and starting lying and calling people names.  You insulted first, threatened first and now youre the one losing first.  haha.  It make me happy to see so many people calling you out for the fraud that you are.  You lose at least 1 friend a day  Smiley 
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

https://i.ibb.co/rmqCFXp/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-17-a-las-9-16-39.png

https://es.cointelegraph.com/news/new-zealand-police-confirm-investigation-into-alleged-36-million-hack-of-cryptopia?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

News in Spanish but you can see it in the English version or translate.

He goes on to say that the "supposed cryptopia hack is now a police matter"

Cryptopia when he was hacked denounced the authorities of his country, because it is the best way to give credibility to the attack, it is not what cryptopia says, it is what the police say.

This has been missing in the management of Safe.trade, for some rare issue, they have not reported the hack, for whatever reason, but by not doing so, we must understand that distrust reaches users.

Safe.trade should have denounced and published the complaint to see that everything is clean and that the police is in charge of the matter, there is no greater peace of mind for the users to know that justice is through.

New Zealand and Canada are different countries and have different police/investigative units. Why would anyone want to publicly announce police reports when there’s an ongoing investigation? Only thing that would accomplish is to tell the hackers what’s going on behind the scenes.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:02:20 PM

https://i.ibb.co/rmqCFXp/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-17-a-las-9-16-39.png

https://es.cointelegraph.com/news/new-zealand-police-confirm-investigation-into-alleged-36-million-hack-of-cryptopia?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

News in Spanish but you can see it in the English version or translate.

He goes on to say that the "supposed cryptopia hack is now a police matter"

Cryptopia when he was hacked denounced the authorities of his country, because it is the best way to give credibility to the attack, it is not what cryptopia says, it is what the police say.

This has been missing in the management of Safe.trade, for some rare issue, they have not reported the hack, for whatever reason, but by not doing so, we must understand that distrust reaches users.

Safe.trade should have denounced and published the complaint to see that everything is clean and that the police is in charge of the matter, there is no greater peace of mind for the users to know that justice is through.

New Zealand and Canada are different countries and have different police/investigative units. Why would anyone want to publicly announce police reports when there’s an ongoing investigation? Only thing that would accomplish is to tell the hackers what’s going on behind the scenes.

It gives the same new zealand, that russia, that spain, than the USA. When one is robbed, he denounces it, because if it is not done, people can think badly.

Surely SAFEcoin and safetrade is a company not legally registered and therefore if you report that theft you acknowledge that you are doing an activity that your country of origin does not allow, or do not pay taxes.

But to denounce and to make it public without hiding it is the most adequate for the trust of the users. Trying to hide it the first few hours, not reporting, and mistreating the users who ask for their money deposited there, is just what happened with safe.trade.

Looking at your post in bitcointalk, most of them are calling SCAM to other currencies.

Thank you for your opinion.

To keep up to date with all of the happenings going on with SafeCoin and Safe.Trade, please join the team in Discord!

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:18:40 PM

To keep up to date with all of the happenings going on with SafeCoin and Safe.Trade, please join the team in Discord!

Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:42:54 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 11:17:10 PM by Mofatness

Thank you for being so ignorant of constantly raising the issue.

Let's remember:

- SAFE.trade was hacked and kept silent for hours
Breach was reported to community immediately upon finding
- In his cove of discord to myself porlapatria in his channel, CYA assured me that BTC would not be paid.
This was NEVER said by anyone other than yourself
- No official documentation of a complaint has been submitted to the authorities of your country
An OFFICIAL investigation is ongoing, so no documentation should be released due to security concerns. If you stole 8 BTC wouldn’t you be listening in on official channels for investigative facts?
- Porlapatria, I mean, I was banned and erased all my comments and insults to me.
You were banned for verbally abusing team members and community members, spreading lies, and spamming. Your comments automatically get deleted when banned from a discord channel.
- I entered like imagin and the same thing in a short time if I asked about the payment, there was only laughter towards me and insults. In the end I was banned and erased my comments and insults received. Although I have them in capture
See above
- The Assoil user is denied giving the TXID of the different coins to check the theft. This is very strange
Assoil was to DM Jeff directly for TX ids, as he stated he had no issue giving them to him. There was a minimal amount of those coins stolen, and upon re-opening of the exchange all coin totals will be restored
- I leave even things. But now they have seen that the posts in Bitcointalk hurt them and they are trying to wash their reputation.

Conclusion. Entering your discord is not worth anything, if you do not think like them.

I remind you that I will always answer, and if you insist, I will remember everything that has been done wrong in that channel and the pointless use of asking questions.

If you do not want more answers like that, stop insisting, because you are doing more damage to the currency only than the hackers who stole. Or they have not told you yet on your channel to be quiet and leave the BTC TAlk. If I gave you a fit of laughter when I said that I was going to post on BTC talk, as if it were positive.

So let's hope that the team keeps its word, nothing has been accomplished and it has been 1 week.

See above for answers to your unproven falsehoods.  

The SAFE projects are an open book. Feel free to ask ANY questions about the breach, or the projects, in this forum and others, including the official Discord where a majority of the communication occurs.

_Dan_

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:12:25 PM

Everything Mofatness has said is correct. And frankly, you are the one acting like a child. So grow up and stop behaving like one.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:19:50 PM

Everything Mofatness has said is correct. And frankly, you are the one acting like a child. So grow up and stop behaving like one.

https://i.ibb.co/RB98dJT/Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-19-a-las-0-13-02.png

That is acting like a child, the joy of mofatness to get out in a capture, the coin does not matter, it does not matter to the people who have thousands of coins stored, the damage to the brand, they just want to be protagonists. IF the currency suffers for people like him, is that the team is not up to the task managing that channel.

Don’t know why you are still antagonizing about the coins. See below for Jeff’s official announcement, again for you, that states all coins will be in user’s wallets when the exchange reopens in a matter of hours.

“Hello @everyone , I'd just like to provide a quick update, and again thank everyone for your incredible support and patience so many of you have shown.      We are working through the investigation process, and have now shifted our main focus to the recovery phase of SafeTrade, the part most of you will no doubt be most interested in.    Our Team has decided that we will resume not only full accounts, but full trading.   SafeTrade's infrastructure will be re-installed from the ground up, with additional appropriate security measures based on findings from our investigation, as well as a strict Digital Cold Storage policy.    SafeTrade had seen an incredible amount of growth in the last 2 weeks of operation, with many coin inventories such as bitcoin quadrupling in a matter of days.    While we are pleased with the rapid growth, we intend to be fully prepared for it when we launch.    This means increased security and  Digital Cold Storage Policy.   We are Very pleased to Officially announce that all balances and withdraws will be 100% honoured in all forms of currencies including BTC.    Thank you for your patience, we simply needed to be able to have our statements backed up.  That required Teamwork, Investment, and Time.    The withdrawls will, of course, from this point fall under cold storage requirements.  Meaning that past certain size limits, manual withdraw will be required (expected within 24 hours).   Limit sizes may change over time, but we intend to adopt this policy permanently as we position ourselves for growth, and keep risk minimized and investors protected with controlled floats.    Simply put, we're going to make things right, and we're taking this opportunity to achieve the highest standards possible.

I would also like to Specifically thank those investors who made liquidity possible for all of us.  You know who you are, and our whole community as well as communities who trade here, owe you  a huge thanks   😃”

Hopefully this time it gets through to you.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:41:04 PM

The words are taken by the seeing, only the acts matter.

For now there is no exchange, nor can you operate with the currency, and as long as it continues for so long, its price will fall drastically, and more with your help mofatness.

We still expect to see the police report of the theft of funds from Safe.trade as if there is done for example cryptopia.

You seem totally amateur, especially you, other than ignorant of the damage you are doing.

I have nothing to lose, but you do. As very bad, I can not charge, all these comments in Bitcointalk, only damage and more damage to the currency.

You are already seeing that more and more people come to ask and in the end you end up always calling troll.

In the end, the poor safecoin users who have coins will suffer the consequences and your nonsense, I do not lose anything. Now the one who laughs is me, just as you laughed at me in your Discord, which is a real shame.

Every day that passes, the currency is worth less.

It does not matter if you have seen an increase in discord users, it is normal, you advertise it a lot. But what matters in the end is the price of the currency and the credibility of the currency. And in that you are losing.

Stop looking for excuses to convince yourself that it is going well, when really the matter is getting worse every day.

Astronorick

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:02:59 AM

All:
Just a reminder to jump to the SafeCoin discord, where the devs and team are very active in discussions with everyone - a very transparent team. Ask anything you like, and check #announcements for latest public news, etc.   As you are aware, btctalk is similar to Reddit, with those wishing to bring disharmony and mis-information. Fact is, Safe has been hit with an exploit in the past, and most recently an outright attack of the exchange. Not small issues - and each time, Safe team has risen above it. As you all are aware, 99% of what is posted here is just bombastic dribble. You can read above dribble, or read dribble that follows - just go to SafeCoin on discord and ask away! Over the coming days, you will see exchange up and better than ever, funds restored, and future announcements of what Safe is all about.
Astronorick

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:04:25 AM

All:
Just a reminder to jump to the SafeCoin discord, where the devs and team are very active in discussions with everyone - a very transparent team. Ask anything you like, and check #announcements for latest public news, etc.   As you are aware, btctalk is similar to Reddit, with those wishing to bring disharmony and mis-information. Fact is, Safe has been hit with an exploit in the past, and most recently an outright attack of the exchange. Not small issues - and each time, Safe team has risen above it. As you all are aware, 99% of what is posted here is just bombastic dribble. You can read above dribble, or read dribble that follows this - for solid information, just go to SafeCoin on discord and ask away! Over the coming days, you will see exchange up and better than ever, funds restored, and future announcements of what Safe is all about.
Adz4u28

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

You deflect trolls spam attack.
You block trolls spam spell.
Trolls attack hits you for 1 - *9998* absorbed.
You counterattack for 9999 *crit*
Troll dies.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: