Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Governments let Bitcoins and Crypto World survive?  (Read 475 times)
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

It is not yet known whether or not the national government will prohibit bitcoin because each country has a different national situation and may forbid bitcoin because of one particular feature of bitcoin, which is different from country to bitcoin policy, but bitcoin needs the approval of the national government, the only way it will not be suppressed and can not be developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

It is not yet known whether or not the national government will prohibit bitcoin because each country has a different national situation and may forbid bitcoin because of one particular feature of bitcoin, which is different from country to bitcoin policy, but bitcoin needs the approval of the national government, the only way it will not be suppressed and can not be developed.
We can't tell what will happen tomorrow or the next day, because as what we have known right now bitcoin is somewhat ban in some countries and there's also some countries who accept it as legal matters. Different countries, different policy and laws so we can't tell, but hopefully may they allow bitcoin and cryptocurrency survive.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

What they want to do? Destroy all bitcoin mining farm? It will be hard but still possible if all countries is agreed. If japan still support bitcoin then other countries can't do anything. People in country which ban bitcoin still can use bitcoin by using various vpn. Even not many people who know about bitcoin before but bitcoin still fine.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

My question is, are these Governments even going to let Bitcoins and crypto survive?
They are cracking down on it by saying that it is illegal to trade things such as Bitcoins as it is a support to terrorism and money-laundering.
They are not understanding why it was created, but are coming up with baseless assumptions and even hurting people who are paying taxes too to these money-hungry people.
We are currently in the jeopardy of getting cryptocurrencies banned everywhere as if more and more countries join the list, the countries which are supporting it may also choose the same alternative.

I think yes, they will let it survive. Moreover, many countries have already shown their great interest in developing blockchain technologies. Russia, for instance is going to build legal mining farms and to create their crypto.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

Yes, different countries will have different opinions on bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies need to be either banned or not allowed to develop between the two, not necessarily the government's position. We only need time to develop , More progress.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

Many countries have already accepted Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Actually the govt. who are not accepting aren't getting it's concept. As you earn more, you spend more and the country is benefited. Maybe after 5/10 years the whole world will accept Crypto as a part of their life.By that time all the govt. will understand the importance of crypto and will approve all over the world.   
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

The crypto world with its bitcoin will not stop it including the government, although in the beginning of last year many countries claimed to banned bitcoin but in fact until now the world of crypto and bitcoin has survived, which by the end of the country clarified the regulation of bitcoin usage. I think bitcoin will not last if bitcoin is no longer accepted as a payment medium in various countries as well as in its cap the bitcoin market.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

My question is, are these Governments even going to let Bitcoins and crypto survive?
They are cracking down on it by saying that it is illegal to trade things such as Bitcoins as it is a support to terrorism and money-laundering.
They are not understanding why it was created, but are coming up with baseless assumptions and even hurting people who are paying taxes too to these money-hungry people.
We are currently in the jeopardy of getting cryptocurrencies banned everywhere as if more and more countries join the list, the countries which are supporting it may also choose the same alternative.

Governments that exist by oppressing their people (like the United States and China) will have more restrictive laws than countries that are free. That’s just the way it is.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

I think only few countries are banning the digital currencies. As what i have recently read China and South Korea did not ban the coins but they will just to keep ICO to be restricted in their activities because some are questionable. India did not ban also but it just refused to acknowledge Bitcoin. I suggest you balance the bad news and the good news that you have learned to lessen your worrying too much and replace it with joy now that we are recovering.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Maybe, if the government sees the advancement of crypto having good impacts on society i believe they will support bitcoin (if its government is not greedy). But i hate the government of my country, they still have not legalized bitcoin and they are asking big taxes especially for motor vehicles. They are very selfish, not to mention the news of corruption is endless. I think the government considers illegal bitcoin/crypto because the government is afraid they can't corrupt, because the payment system using bitcoin is fast and reliable and without any third person intermediaries.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

I don't think so they will do this but the beauty of cryptocurrency is it will survive on its own that's the reason there are afraid of the crypto world.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

There were many countries who accept bitcoin but there were also many countries who totally banned bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.That were the hardest part of having bitcoin because you still dont know if one day you will just know that bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are already banned in your country.So as possible cryptocurrencies and bitcoins must do something that could actually persuade countries to accept and support cryptocurrencies and bitcoins.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

I think the government will allow both of them to survive. In my opinion, they will benefit from them and think of them as intelligent work. Bitcoin and Crypto have established relationships with target users throughout the country. Both Bitcoin and crypto will promote economic development of the country. People are self-reliant. So, thinking about the people of the country and the country will save them.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

the government banned bitcoin for fear of unstable state finances but the government also seems to want to jump on cryptocurrency seen from the discourse in some countries want to issue a valid virtual currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: