Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from staking?  (Read 1898 times)
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

I've been hearing a lot about staking in the past few weeks but I haven't dedicate much time yet to learn atleast the basic. I guess it is time for me to focus on this since I think it is one of the most popular way to earn atleast a fraction of what you have.
DUCAT COIN

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Finding the right POS coin is easier said than done. They have been popping up left right and centre and most high ROI coins look great for the first month or so and then the price drops in seconds. High ROI coins are good to make a quick buck. Buy high volumes, stake it for a couple of weeks and get out before the big holders dump.

If you are looking for a good long term POS coin i would say go for something with a low ROI. This coin will grow steadily, it will have a decent value that will be constant and people wont have millions to dump at once. Yes, it will take longer to make your initial investment back but you will have a coin that will give you better returns at the end of the day.

Few examples of HIGH ROI coins that looked great but didn't make the cut:
XGOX Coin: Started last year, reached 500+ sats and dropped to 7 sats within 2 months. Still struggling to get over 50 sats. Why? They had super blocks of 5000%. People locked their wallets for the super blocks and staked millions at a time and dumped.

OP coin: Started out great in November 2017, got listed on CMC and about tripled in price in hours. Running High ROI of 1200% at the moment. That means if you bought 1 million coins you would double your coins in 1 month by compounding your stakes. That leads to over supply and then dumping. Lost 50% of its value the last few days.

DV7: Massive high ROI of 10 000% for 20 000 blocks, who ever came up with that wasn't thinking. That's literary doubling your initial investment in less than 4 days. What do you do, dump the daylights out of it. Currently trading at half pre sale price and pre sale was maybe a month ago if that long. Just looks like a scam coin to be honest.

And then we have Diverse: This looked like a promising coin with a rather high ROI of 3000% and super blocks of 7000%, but only for 100 blocks. Again you could double you initial investment within a month but there are still guys holding millions that could dump at any second. Currently struggling around 200 sats. I do however think this coin will do good for the next 2 - 3 months and then follow the others.

https://twitter.com/Ducat_coin
https://discord.gg/UEMMqz7
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ducatcoin_official
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

After reading this article,  Huh Huh Huh i am just wondering that i can make some extra money from my existing coin in my wallet.

http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/what-is-crypto-staking

Guys, do you know which coins has staking facility ACTUALLY?

Quite a few of them indeed. The most common one is NEO that produces GAS for it´s network. Yo can stake WAVES, DASH and in the future, Ether.
Wondervhel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

OPCoin (OPC) give 3.29% daily. That is very high income, soon it will be 4.11%.
Inflation is expected, because of high percentages, but this is still a very good income.
Patrice_89

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I've been hearing a lot about staking in the past few weeks but I haven't dedicate much time yet to learn atleast the basic. I guess it is time for me to focus on this since I think it is one of the most popular way to earn atleast a fraction of what you have.

Im staking at StakeUnited,it is a Proof of Stake pool and has some sweet returns, depending on the coin. Right now you can stake pivx,kb3,hold,altcom. The community is pretty good too and they have a very active discord. If you thinking about it check it out:  https://stakeunited.com/Dreday

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
Pedro18

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

You can do staking when particular project has the feature of that. Like they are offering you need  to have some amount of coin in your wallet so that you can generate their coin or other coin. Like in NEO, if you have NEO in your neo wallet, you can earn GAS coins thru staking.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

I'm holding stratis coins on special staking wallet. So, I have 1000 coins and if I keep my wallet open and turned on I'm getting about 2 stratis per month. not very much, but something.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

staking needs a very large amount of alts for you to earn profit, but if you have that amount of crypto it is good for your income yearly without doing anything.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

You need a large amount of coin to have a good profit and Leave your computer open 24/7. Or If you willing to do staking You can stake different PoS coins running the wallet together in your pc. Note that You need to upgrade your ram, some wallets are ram eater. There are many PoS coins that you can take advantage while in low price.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

To make money from staking, you need a POS coin  and a big enough amount to earn decent amounts.You can search on coinmarketcap for altcoins with POS feature.

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

You can buy NEO and stake them for GAS. You can use the calculator online to check how much you will earn with your coins. I think it is like 100NEO for 40USD per month
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

You can buy NEO and stake them for GAS. You can use the calculator online to check how much you will earn with your coins. I think it is like 100NEO for 40USD per month
Yes, investing in NEO is a great choice. That is the investment plan to secure profit in 2018. Many people, even crypto market experts, have highly valued the NEO in 2018. NEO will make a big turning point at the end. 2018 and its price will be $ 2,000.
I believe in that speculation and I bought myself 50 coins NEO.
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Everyone is still keeping some coins on their wallet, expecting it will grow one day and some does so just keep it, even the price is so low, don't mind it, while waiting, stake on some other coins that might help you earn little by little.

Visit the list of coin also for you to choose on what coin to stake.
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

It's hard to find a coin with staking facility with good return..
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

It's hard to find a coin with staking facility with good return..

No, it's not! All you have to do is research.

Diamond Coin can't be easier.

1 - Download wallet

2 - Purchase coins

3 - Transfer to wallet

4 - Keep wallet open

5 -Be patiente...

Voila!

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

I also don't know about the staking in the cryptocurrency market. If, there is any possibility of income with this term then submit the detail report on this thread. But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.
themossinator

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

Neblio NEBL
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

This issue is of concern to many who are starting to get involved with the work on the Internet. At first, it's not very good, but later hard work gives results. Invest in bitcoin. It seems risky, but after a while it will bring a positive result, and you will be able to earn money.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

I also don't know about the staking in the cryptocurrency market. If, there is any possibility of income with this term then submit the detail report on this thread. But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.
As far as i know , staking is an act holding the coin just like what you do in investing. There were also called stake coins or proof of stake coins (pos) , these coins are different to other regular altcoins because they have the ability to stake in order for you to earn more as long as you dont sell your coins in a short period of time.

But, I know about only the Bounty program that is a good option for the income.
Bounty campaigns is also another good way in order to earn an income but working on them is a bit harder and takes more time because the ico usually ends about 2 to 3 months but sometimes it also depends on the project and their income.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

One general explanation here:

https://steemit.com/life/@cryptochindian/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

More specific explanations here:

https://www.bitcoinplus.org/blog/proof-stake-explained

https://www.ethnews.com/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: