Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from staking?  (Read 1898 times)
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

You can certainly stake your coins however to make a real return you need to be holding a lot of coins. If you are truly going to hold your coins for a while then go for staking however if you are looking for a quick turn around then don't just focus on staking coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

You can certainly stake your coins however to make a real return you need to be holding a lot of coins. If you are truly going to hold your coins for a while then go for staking however if you are looking for a quick turn around then don't just focus on staking coins.

This is PoS system. Big profit is for rich guys. But decentralization Grin PoS is not for return. It's one of the consensus methods. That's why big profit with the small tokens count is impossible.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

To make money from staking, you have to make your own research about the POS coin's team, development, case use, ROI, performance, community, and more. You got to have discipline and patience when you are staking coins, earning thru compound interest. I think the most profitable staking coins now are: MAG, MONK, and WAGE.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

What a good question. My opinion about him is that it is better to bet not on the usual sport and eSports because it is much more interesting and more intriguing. And at the moment there are a lot of great forecasters.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I know some tokens that when you store them on your wallet, you get a reward in tokens. For example, the Wawes crypto currency.
lazerchase

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 10:42:01 AM

https://stakingrewards.com/ is a great resource

www.stakingrewards.com
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:52:53 AM

What a good question. My opinion about him is that it is better to bet not on the usual sport and eSports because it is much more interesting and more intriguing. And at the moment there are a lot of great forecasters.
This is a ridiculous thing, we cannot make it a job to make money because of course it is very risky because we see what is happening now that betting is just entertainment
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:39:00 PM

This is a ridiculous thing, we cannot make it a job to make money because of course it is very risky because we see what is happening now that betting is just entertainment
if the whole meaning of cryptocurrency earnings consists of certain actions on already completed projects, that one way or another it will be much more profitable than trading on a cryptocurrency exchange. One way or another, experienced players know which bets are profitable.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:49:20 PM

You can very well make some money by staking coins. Just go to the announcement section of this forum and search for pos. Anything that pops up will more than likely be something you can stake. However, try to keep it to more popular coins as a lot of these coins will not be worth but 1 satoshi and you won't be able to sell them.
in my opinion it is indeed risking with investment to get a certain profit in the investment but that is all the confidence of every investor who will use investment with what coins will invest
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:53:19 PM

When it comes to POS the first thing you need  to do is to make sure you have a very large sum of the token or coin in question then start your stacking without large amount i think you will just end-up disappointed

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:55:23 PM

You can very well make some money by staking coins. Just go to the announcement section of this forum and search for pos. Anything that pops up will more than likely be something you can stake. However, try to keep it to more popular coins as a lot of these coins will not be worth but 1 satoshi and you won't be able to sell them.
in my opinion it is indeed risking with investment to get a certain profit in the investment but that is all the confidence of every investor who will use investment with what coins will invest
This is an old thread and you don't even know what are you talking about. It's about staking that the result will depend on how much your coin that already staked in the network.
So to make money from taking needs a lot of coins to be requirement to able staking in the network

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:50:34 AM

It is very difficult because the risk is quite large and we cannot depend on the gambling finances, but indeed this is a game we cannot be serious about dealing with it.
peoplean

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

Later recitation this clause,i buoy move additional cash without i have to be workhard on the other hand i just sit on my way and engage pc to seeking this currency,and i buoy delight in with this.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:25:13 PM

Can get a passive income with PoS coins and maybe the price will recover and can get some profit if is a good coin and team continue support it. But maybe it not worth now start staking coins at home because the cost of running equipment, always do research before invest.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:29:50 PM

Deliberate when you enquire issues similar these. You' system loss to move a plenty of dogshit counsels, so analysis away strikes with PoS ( substantiation -of- back ) rules on your have earlier forming whatever choices. Close to the method you assume 't exactly create cash from staking. Staking is aloof a dissimilar formation of securing the net (or defense whether you desire ) - so you create many strikes from staking your have, without needing high-priced component to achieve so. So you create many currency, not needfully many cash. PoS has their have troubles, on the other hand representing instantly effort as it allows to everybody achieve it.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:07:31 AM

Can get a passive income with PoS coins and maybe the price will recover and can get some profit if is a good coin and team continue support it. But maybe it not worth now start staking coins at home because the cost of running equipment, always do research before invest.
you are right, research is always important before we start our investment, where this market continues to change, and we must continue to update our data and knowledge. if it's not possible we will miss updates from the market situation that can make us disappointed.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:40:53 AM

After reading this article,  Huh Huh Huh i am just wondering that i can make some extra money from my existing coin in my wallet.

http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/what-is-crypto-staking

Guys, do you know which coins has staking facility ACTUALLY?

this is not a financial advice,
in my opinion if you want to stake a coin PIVX can be a good choice for now,,
if you have enough money to buy,, just run a PIVX masternode my friend  Wink
remember to always do your research first before invest in any cryptocurrencies

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:17:47 AM

After reading this article,i can get extra money without i must be workhard but i only sit on my room and operate computer to searching this coin,and i can enjoy with this.
advantages and conveniences obtained in investment with crypto currency but the risks obtained in investment in conditions and situations of confidence and patience of investors are the main capital in investing
Laterapp

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:19:14 PM

You buoy analysis away Big come back Pos strikes whether you wish any valid advancements, similar OPC, COENOBITE, MASTERY. Each of these currency get above 300% per yr come back.
inpeo

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

It yet doesn't causes whatever impression economically the transaction role of defense installations with their coinsIf it was bankable to vein this method they won't require apply to apply our item to achieve that... They buoy achieve it themselves.So that's a large prank, whether thither wasn't this defense role representing this currency I desire add ok representing the staking role (it's similar an aidrop representing bearers )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: