Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 760 times)
roblccx (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

in my opinion it depends on how much you can trust this ICO and your economy.for example i can't invest over a 1 BTC cause i don't have much money.

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

I invest usually between 1 Ether tops, that usually gets you a large amount of the coin so if it does take off I am okay. I personally like to spread my portfolio.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

I invest in ICO less than 1 bitcoin. I think this is a good amount for investing and it's not a pity to lose it if the project turns out to be a scam.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

When I choose a project I usually think about the amount of investment. If the project looks like reliable I am ready to invest a large amount. But still I never invest more than I can allow to lose.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

I don’t value the worth of investment capital one can accommodate but the profit after holding is the most important.. Trust and development of one ICO project is a great start in evaluating an investors mindset that will translate into dollars of on bitcoin investments. If ever again I will spent for it then my signature speaks for what is the most worthy of..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

I just a safe man investmen haha, i got spend my money less than 1 BTC because i didnt have a lot of money to invest them. I hope in 2018 i've invest more than 1 BTC.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

It depends ( from person to an other ) on :
1) How much you can afford to lose & invest from what really you own ( not lent money )
2) how much the project is trusted ( you ought to attentively choose the project where you put your investment )
For me it's less than 1 BTC
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

I'm in under 1BTC category.

I usually buy tokens for 1ETH from every ICO I like and i very rare cases, like gambling ICO's, 2-3x ETH.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks
Honestly, this can't be argued by the way. As far as I know, that depends on how ico already put the maximum amount to invest for every participant. As long as you can invest that you afford to lose and it will be fine for you.
But ico already applied the maximum and minimum amount to invest in every account.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Hey guys

Thanks
I wouldn't invest 1 BTC nowadays. The most I invested in an ICO was around 6 BTC, Bitcoin was much cheaper then.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

It depends on the amount of money that is available at the time of the ico and the potential of the ico itself, usually i will invest 1 eth into ico but if i find a good one than i can increase thay amount to 3-5 eth. The most i have invested into ico is 5 eth for gvt.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

It depends on the amount of money that is available at the time of the ico and the potential of the ico itself, usually i will invest 1 eth into ico but if i find a good one than i can increase thay amount to 3-5 eth. The most i have invested into ico is 5 eth for gvt.
Same. I also see the situation how much money I have when I want to invest. but at most I've only invested 0.5 BTC and no more because I'm still thinking about my other needs

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Hey guys

Thanks

I only invested with a minimum amount of investment in a ICOS because i dont have large amount of capital to support my investment in 5 or more ICOS. But i already invested .5 eth that is the largest ammount i invested this month.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

If the token generated is for an ICO of already established company then I invest 1 to 2 Ether in it , but if it is a startup, I invest 0.5 Eth to 0.1 Eth, because that seems risky than a company already operating.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Most of the ICOs is very cheap especially on the early stages. I never invest more than 0.2 BTC in any ICO. Since they are cheap on early stages plus some bonus, my 0.2BTC can get me a lot of tokens already. It is important to get in early to get the cheapest price of the token. And of course, make sure that the project is worthy of investing otherwise you are just wasting your money.
dragonhunter11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

When comes to invest, I always think about three rules:
1. how long I can wait for the money.
2. how much I can afford if I lose the money.
3. how to stay away from all those distractions or influences that might lead you to wrong decisions.

If you have answers to those three questions, you probably have your answer.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

I always invest small amounts in multiple ICOs - usually 0.2 ETH - and when the ICO will go high 10x or even 100x - wonderful! When it crashes, it doesn't hurt so much.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

I invest in ICO less than 1 bitcoin. I think this is a good amount for investing and it's not a pity to lose it if the project turns out to be a scam.
Yes your right thats why do not trust your coin if it is you didn't read all the detail ot their project to avoid scam.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

As for me, before investing I am really looking for so much information about the project, thinking if it is worth for me to invest in such ICO. After knowing the answers to my questions, I'll be now asking myself on how much would I be willing to invest for this project. We all should be money wise before starting in investments, we don't want to be scammed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: