Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 760 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

Of course it is up to the project but mine last one was just below 0.25 BTC.
I used to invest more mostly but BTC went up too much and I'm more careful while investing in ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

For investing in ICO I never spent much btc. I do not dare to take much risk for projects that have not gone wrong and have not seen success. I invested in ICO, if the ICO held a signature campaign and paid with bitcoin per week. From pay-signature campaign I always buy it for ICO. As like for this time, I join with the signature campaign in Aida Service and automatically I have invested ICO Aida.
locolive

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Currently I have invested 10% of my portfolio in ICOs.
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

I see to it that I only invest what I can afford to lose. As far as I know some of these ICOs have minimum investment so it is important for me to atleast reach that amount so I could participate. If I do have funds above the minimum then it is much better to invest everything as long as you trust that company that sooner or later your profit will be 10 folds of your investment.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

Hey guys

Thanks

Will for its depend on a ico on  how many who trust on them and how many who invest on them.But for i only invest only 100$ minimum .thats my minimum invest because i budget my money in 4 ico... every time i earn from ico i been withdraw it and cash out it.But i will left 400$ for another 4 ico invest... thats my strategy for now because i dont have enoigh fund to invest big like 1btc and 1eth
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

With the high amount of ICO scams around, I only invest a very small part of my portfolio.
Most of the time when I have made enough profit from BTC or alts, I use about 5% to invest in an ICO.
ICOs are very high risk so the chance of losing your money is very high. Do your research on the ICO and only invest a bit.
So far I have invested in 3 ICOs and all were successful, recently I invested in a fourth. I stay away from them most of the time.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

"dont put your eggs in one basket"
i always remember that since i decide to join ICO and investment.
usually i only put at range 100$ - 500$ in every ICO i followed depend on min invest they allowed.
i shared it to many ICO and some ICO falls but many are success,so i still gain some profit from every ICO i followed.

Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

It depends if you really trust or have dig deep on a certain project. In my opinion if i have a good feeling about a project i would go all in because as we know if some ICO's did go well if will give you a 10 to 20 times ROI.
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

This often depends on the value or potential of this ICO project, and we want to see if their teams are of sufficient quality. The amount of investment will be determined for these reasons, the most important is whether we have enough bitcoin to invest.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

Maybe $ 2,000 are eligible for either starting to invest in ICO. It's great that you get discounts there maybe 50% of the first stage you can buy Tokens. But of course you must remember the things you should not do. Just like investing immediately does not know whether it's a scam or not. And of course you should be patient because the ICOs are long after.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

Maybe $ 2,000 are eligible for either starting to invest in ICO. It's great that you get discounts there maybe 50% of the first stage you can buy Tokens. But of course you must remember the things you should not do. Just like investing immediately does not know whether it's a scam or not. And of course you should be patient because the ICOs are long after.
Exactly ! That's what we call 'DYOR' or Do Your Own Research.

It's hard to invest on some ICO's nowadays, more and more ICO's coming out just to scam peoples. I won't suggest to invest 1 bitcoin, this is a really big money. I only preferred to invest on a company that I think is a good project ranging from 1-3 ethereum.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Most of the time, I'm not very rich.
It is difficult to judge the good and bad of each ICO, so I will spread the funds into several parts, and each ICO investment will not exceed 1BTC. Because the ICO's investment cap is only a few ETH.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

Hey guys

Thanks
for me, under the price of 1 btc is enough to be invested in ICO. because I avoid the various irregularities in the ICO. meaning I still have doubts about the newly built altcoin so I avoid scam and others.

cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

I will invest about 0.5BTC.
Because every ICO project will limit an investment quota, most of the time you will not be able to invest more, so I would like to invest 0.5 BTC is a reasonable solution.

sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

As far as i think actually, it is not that simple to invest in icos as most of them are scams today. Usually, i invest more than 1000$ if i met a good ico in its start. I think then we can gain a high profit. But we have to be more patient i mean we have to go for long term trades not only the amount you invest in them. If you would like to invest in such a good coin, there is a well known good ico. It is The DAN (Daneel) ico.
Zepp74

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

Seems like a lot of ICO's aren't available in the United States.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

I have the intention to invest 5- 10 Btc in cryptocurrencies ICOs because they are very profitable. The internet crypto space is growing every day with a market capitalization of over 500 billion dollars. Thus there is high demand and supply in the crypto market economy.

HOMT