Under 1 BTC - 56 (86.2%)
1 - 2.9 BTC - 5 (7.7%)
3 - 4.9 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
5 - 10 BTC - 2 (3.1%)
Over 10 BTC - 1 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you tend to invest in an ICO  (Read 762 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

there is not much I can invest in an ICO, it's because of the limitations of money, but in some ICO I follow, I can always get the best benefits except the Umbrella project, if any of you who want to follow an ICO, I suggest to join in daneel project, please see the info at www.daneel.io
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

The problem I normally find is that good ICOs that are clearly oversubscribed and have potential attract a large number of investors so I cannot really invest as much as I want because they set caps.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks

In the past few months, i started to invest in the ICO's and the I only invest 0.2 ETH every ICO that has a better and great potential to make an invest. But we have a self decisions how much to invest. Better to think twice before going to buy an ICO tokens or coins. And also you can check here the ICO reviews for the incoming and upcoming icoreview.site. And lastly, better to do a diversify strategy. Hopefully, my opinions helps you..
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Theres a lot of ICO or investments program i have joined.But i always put in my mind to put only the extra money or minimum investment amount .And i want to diversify my investments to diffrent ico if ever one ico will ran out our money i still have one luck in mu pocket.Diversify is great plan.
Nihal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Invest below 1 bitcoin. For most ico's it takes a lot of time to gain traction before they are worth a decent amount. If you wanna invest more than 1 bitcoin, be sure that the company is legit and that it is going to be highly adopted in the future.
somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

Investing in ICOs have been a good business for me. Ive done well with powerledger and Bitquence. Not so great with LA Token yet but i expect it to rise and provide me 100x at some point. I am still waiting on Bankera, that one i do not know how will turn out. Hopefully it will also be a winner. Obviously, we have the bad ones also. You got to do the homework and spread the risk.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Currently I invest round 0.5 ETH as I am a little side investor.

I think it is a mistake to claim this poll in Bitcoin, I don't see many people investing more than a Bitcoin (Around 9k now)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

To invest a lot in ICO one must either know team members, or have a lot to risk with, or a great intuition. I wouldn't invest much in one project. i wouldpossibly invest some money in several promising ICOs.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Hey guys

Just wondering what others normally invest in each ICO they invest in and see what the rough average is

Thanks
i always have my specific goal when investing in ICOs, Never invest more than 2 btc in an ICO no matter how good it is promoted, greedy is a deadly strike to our incomes, so think carefully and make research before investing an ICO, with 2btc, it is enough for me to get profit in the future when the price of the coin start rising.

cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

for me always less than 1 btc. there are projects that are very promising but i only invest money that i dont need or that i can afford to lose also i don´t like to put all my money in one place. icos can make you gain a lot of money but they can also make you lose a lot of money
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

Hi,

thats a very interesting question. It depends on the project, the website and the team involved with that ICO. A clear roadmap and a business plan is also a +
Most importantly I would never invest any amount that I am would miss if I lost it in that same second. Never invest what you cant afford to lose and make sure that the the project you are investing in will change the future and that the coin will be a solution to a problem. If it isnt and just seems fun in the long run its not going to be.

Cheers
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

A lot of ICO right now and some are very profitable project. I always invest minimum of 100 dollars and maximum of 1000 dollars but not all ICO. I invest money if I think the project has a potential I read whitepaper, backgroud and Roamap. Remember dont put your eggs in one basket

#Datarius
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

As many have said before me, never invest more that you can afford to lose. Since I learned about cryptocurrencies, I have set a small percentage of my income to investing in cryptos every month (being it ICOs or already established cryptos (if no ICO peaks my interest) or a combination of both). I also take into account the crypto market prices, token prize, etc. but I am definitely in the under 1 BTC (more like 0.1 ETH).
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

I would really love to see the difference between the answer before and after the big dip that has taken place in February. I bet that the answers would be less than 30% than before  Grin
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

I think that there are very good IKO that are promising! And personally, I think that it is more sensible to buy their tokens at the beginning of the launch of the IKO.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

If the project is good I only invest an amount which is okay to be loss. I never really buy an ICO coin as most of them dumps just after the coin distribution. Instead of buying it I just wait it to arrive in exchange sites which you can buy a double or even triple cheaper than its ICO price.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Hey guys

Thanks
You are not going to find useful data since the question is mistaken, what you invest in an ico is going to be limited by two factors, how much you can invest and how much are you willing to invest in a particular coin, everything else is meaningless, in one case I invested almost all my money in a coin because I thought it was a good idea and in some other coins I just invested some spare money.
Sirzudo01

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

Under 1
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

Why no 0 ? Cheesy
If the project or platform of a potential ICO for i tend to wait its coin gets listed rather than investing on an ICO, prices are much lower during that time because of a lot of factors.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

My portfolio to make invest in ICO is 20% from all my money and not more because although ICO promising high profit but the risk also high. To manage the risk i also only make investment in ICO that has big community and has minimum viable product, and they has good concept and interesting idea that different with others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: