Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you suppose will happen when BTC loses it's dominance?  (Read 778 times)
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Only those who thought that bitcoin was a cash machine are the only ones who lost interest on bitcoin, all the others who really believe on this technology are still in here, holding all their  bitcoins just like they have always did, there is no rush for selling, so it does not matter for me.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

Its true no one is confirmed that how much time is left to BTC lose its dominance but it will end in near coming days and when it breaks and go to the moon than it will more non-breakable price to the moon and you can see the price will touch the new high price record.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

By this time bitcoin is losing its dominance so what i am doing i invest in other ico that has great vision mission and goal for the society. I am making it sure that these icos are long term. Bitcoin future now is not that fix compare to other great ico.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

Bitcoin is losing their price from last more than 6 months and thought of traders are still in the recovery of bitcoin but the price is still not recovering there is a lot of time is required to grow the price and provide profitable market again.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Nothing sepcial, other cryptocurrencies (maybe LTC) will be at the top of the cryptopyramide. The rules of cryptocurrency sphere are the same.

boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Every week BTC seems to lose it's market dominance. Currently it sits at 34.4 percent but what happens when it becomes 5 percent or less? Thoughts?

It's been a longer time that price would steady in more than $6,000 almost all users prepared on what the good or bad result for investors after the dramatic movement of Bitcoin Price in almost 8 moths start from the top 18,000USD sliding down to the dip, many people are always monitored even a slight movement of higher price but it's not gonna be happen until now, so we hope there is a good changes next moth or next year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Dominance of bitcoin was quite higher today than before, it was stable to 40%.

Bitcoin is losing their price from last more than 6 months and thought of traders are still in the recovery of bitcoin but the price is still not recovering there is a lot of time is required to grow the price and provide profitable market again.
You better chill out and watch the market until the market becomes stable again and reaches it's ceiling. The price went to the bottom of $5,800 and aren't you happy enough that it went up again quickly?
Last April there's a quick pump for just an hour, it's no joke.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Every week BTC seems to lose it's market dominance. Currently it sits at 34.4 percent but what happens when it becomes 5 percent or less? Thoughts?

Maybe many people will get admire to Invest while where as they were wait for the lowest price limit of btc because they all knew that, It will recover soon. Once their are more business company or such a country will get Involve on bitcoin Investment through used It as their alternatives coin.
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

I don't bitcoin will lose dominance any time soon (at least not to such low levels).

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

If bitcoin loses its dominance, it wouldn’t be because of its inferior technology. There are other coins that transact and scale better, but can’t compete with Bitcoin’s brand. But I’d like to know, should our priority really be bitcoin, or having future that is made more efficient, productive and digital courtesy of blockchain and an actual virtual currency we could use?
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

I think people tend to panic when the percentage of market capitalization dominance drops, but usually it goes back up. As the market matures bitcoin will take up less of the market, but it's a bit early to count bitcoin out as the leading coin. I suspect dislodging bitcoin will be harder than many think.
lolland

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

if btc goes as low at 5% then another crypto will be the king, But I don't think that will happens right now.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

Increased volatility, the landscape would be much more different as market had to adjust lots of pairs with btc and big organized whales would look for another potential bitcoin which also will affect coins associated with them.,

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Its already happening there are so many coins in his back that has a potential to replace bitcoin position, this coins lot more faster and has cheaper fees. But you cant deny the fact that it will take couple of yeard or more to happen because lots of platform like exchanger are relying on bitcoin value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

Dominance of bitcoin was quite higher today than before, it was stable to 40%.

You better chill out and watch the market until the market becomes stable again and reaches it's ceiling. The price went to the bottom of $5,800 and aren't you happy enough that it went up again quickly?
Last April there's a quick pump for just an hour, it's no joke.
              At least it is stable unlike before right? Although it is actually unpredictable, there is a slight chance also that it will steadily drop, but the chances of skyrocketting is also high so it makes it almost 70 percent that it will recover. Let us just watch and see it, and prepare ourselves to it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

At least it is stable unlike before right? Although it is actually unpredictable, there is a slight chance also that it will steadily drop, but the chances of skyrocketting is also high so it makes it almost 70 percent that it will recover. Let us just watch and see it, and prepare ourselves to it.
I don't have an exact percentage for the chance of its recovery, what I believe is it will recover very soon.

I'm still positive and bullish to bitcoin no matter what others are talking about its dominance, its drop and whatever negative news you have been reading online.

Bitcoin is here to stay so no matter what's the dominance percentage, I won't let myself affected by negative words.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

I don't have an exact percentage for the chance of its recovery, what I believe is it will recover very soon.

I'm still positive and bullish to bitcoin no matter what others are talking about its dominance, its drop and whatever negative news you have been reading online.

Bitcoin is here to stay so no matter what's the dominance percentage, I won't let myself affected by negative words.
a good statement, and optimistic is the essence of your topic.

what makes you sure that bitcoin will always have a chance to pump again and uptrend?

what analysis techniques do you use, so you are sure that bitcoin will reach 20K again?

you never heard negative words about bitcoin from others, what if they were right?
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

what makes you sure that bitcoin will always have a chance to pump again and uptrend?
Last year it was only $1,000 at the very beginning of 2017 and now compare to that state, we are $6,000+.

what analysis techniques do you use, so you are sure that bitcoin will reach 20K again?
I don't have analysis technique and I'm not really good at it. As I've said, I'm bullish and optimistic no matter what others are talking negatively.

Yes! IMO, I'm sure that it will be back to $20,000 again.

you never heard negative words about bitcoin from others, what if they were right?
I've heard it before and even until now.

Bitcoin has been said to be dead for years and called as a bubble many times and look where bitcoin is right now.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

In my opinion there is nothing will change if ever bitcoin lose it's market dominance but it is impossible to happen. Yes,a lot of altcoins in the market that has a potential to grow but if you compare it to bitcoin it is too far from bitcoin that's why i believe bitcoin will still dominant over other coins in the market.

BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Once the bitcoins losses it dominance I will make a alternative plans which can save all my money in severe losses that may raise,
through this I can easily solve all problems that may occur in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: